Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone noticed that thugmaxxed niggas with downwards maxilla’s are capable of getting bitches

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : this retarded crip who weights like 200 pounds just had a baby girl by some very attractive woman. This isn’t first time I seen this either , now I know you guys might tell me but I thought blacks were incels ? We are all non thugs blacks which is the majority

Title : this retarded crip who weights like 200 pounds just had a baby girl by some very attractive woman. This isn’t first time I seen this either , now I know you guys might tell me but I thought blacks were incels ? We are all non thugs blacks which is the majority

maybe he is just a provider?

Im a non thugmaxxed nigger its way easier for the thugmaxxed to attract white bitches and other minatory cause of bbc obssesion

maybe he is just a provider?
Bro he got her pregnant did you not read that part? and she just gave birth and he’s a gang banger, his face is really lacking aswell

Im a non thugmaxxed nigger its way easier for the thugmaxxed to attract white bitches and other minatory cause of bbc obssesion
BBC obssesion? Obsessions are acquired, they are not inherent. However, foids desire for a huge cock is inherent; The reasons are several, but the theory is that the greater the length and thickness, the greater the competition to remove the semen of other competitors. So, how would evolution not reward penis size?

Maye that Thug, also has that Thuggy Money..

Most likely a Beta Bux

At least thugmaxxers get to angolamaxx easily in Louisiana. No pussy, fun and fancy cars there.

Bro he got her pregnant did you not read that part? and she just gave birth and he’s a gang banger, his face is really lacking aswell
This is very common in the streets dumbass, you say all blacks are incel, you're just trolling. An ugly thugmaxxed nigga will pull. If you're black and not thugmaxxed then you'd better be a prettyboy or athlete or extremely tall otherwise there's no chance to pulling.