Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious has anyone met an intelligent foid before?

koi53

koi53

Recruit
★★
i recently got reminded of some minimum wage job i used to work at, and I remember overhearing some stacy talking to her friends about her hobby; collecting stanley cups. that was it, that was her personality. just completely enveloped in consumerism. no personality.

have any of you met or knew of even a slightly self aware female? or are they all like this??

No. They are biologically dumber.

No, but Esther Vilar is probably the smartest foid I have ever read ever. The interviews she gave on foids are pure blackpill.

Yes. Some women are very intelligent like some men are. And it's nearly irrelevant today.

i recently got reminded of some minimum wage job i used to work at, and I remember overhearing some stacy talking to her friends about her hobby; collecting stanley cups. that was it, that was her personality. just completely enveloped in consumerism. no personality.

have any of you met or knew of even a slightly self aware female? or are they all like this??
Yes once a classmate of mine back in the day and that is it

No i haven't besides walking fleshlights can't be considered intelligent either

I haven't but to be fair I almost never talk to foids in my life. the last time I did it was to say to one she was a "walkin sack of sperm" (she insulted my head [in high school])

no.

they are good at pretending to be dumb, also known as manipulative

yes I think I know two one-dose not even identify as a woman :feelshaha:

intelligent foid is an oxymoron. the only thing in their brain is chad

yes, I wrote some thread about one girl, she is in the same age and want to become a doctor. in germany you must have the best high school certificate to become a doc. She have many prices from swimming cups, a atheltic body, she is smart as fuck and I knew many like this.
so yes, there a smart foids as fuck but you will never have contact to them because they act like gods.

Intelligence isn’t the problem. :feelsohh:

Plenty of foids believe it or not are intelligent. :feelshehe:

Finding one that’s got common sense is the problem. :feelsthink:

This is also why it's irrelevant if women are intelligent. They're all manipulative, which mixes like oil with autists like myself.

this. The people here who think women are dumb are just too naive to understand that woman are pretending to be dumb so we do more stuff for them.

From my personal experience, the average woman is smarter than the average man. Women have men in the palm of their hands making them jump through hoops to get with them. Anyone who’s not seeing this is just wilfully ignorant

I mean I see them all the time but then again I'm in STEM. But most women seem to be interested in other things. Ironically men like intelligent women, whereas women hate intelligent men. Women prefer low IQ violent thug apes to sophisticated men, whereas men prefer women with restraint and intelligence

Yes, heres my top 5 (not in a particular order):

1. Law Professor: She has a PhD in Law, works both as a lawyer and a university professor.
Specialities that I noticed in her were: long term memory, abstract thinking, manipulation, bluffing, problem solving

2. Headmaster 3th HS: A Teacher and Headmaster of my 3th HS, she was very old. Specialities that I noticed in her: intuition, observation, planning

3. Neighbor women who became rich from Divorce Fraud: A former neighbor women who married multiple different high status men and then divorced them succesfully right after. I only met her when I was very young and always questioned why she dated so many different older men. She lives in a multi million dollar mansion now - alone. My mother called her out once, my mom was furious about her, she apparently married and divorced 15 men.

I dont know her much, but I guess her Specialities: Planning, Grift, Acting, Assessment of Long Term Consequences, Deception, Influence, Manipulation, Motivation

4. Boss Bitch: a personal manager, she had a masters in human research management and works as an evaluation assistant for many companies to look at applications and take interviews with the job searchers - including me. I was still quite inexperienced when it happened, it was for a tech firm I applied to and she destroyed me completely despite that I am a good speaker. I still think about this interview even tho its been 6 years.

Specialities: PSI, Emotional Intelligence and Emotional Manipulation, Intuiton, Deception

5. Math Professor: Entitled as fuck and I couldn't stand her whatsoever, but you have to give Credit to her archivements. She has both a PhD in Mathematics and in Computer Science, some of the hardest fields possible, the only thing you could say she was dumb in was to not directly work in a company rather she worked as a university professor her entire life. Because she could havd made 10x the money.

Specialities: Overall IQ, logical reasoning, abstract thinking, information processing.

Her attitute was "I dont give a shit about ANY of you lower lifeforms".

No i haven't besides walking fleshlights can't be considered intelligent either

intelligent foid is an oxymoron. the only thing in their brain is chad
No. They are biologically dumber.

View attachment 1285287

harping on my main point once again
To be bluepilled is to deny reality because it does not make you feel good about yourself.
So is forming an opinion against someone not based on if they are wrong, but because they aren't saying things you like (what I am doing now). These two sentences describe, perfectly, the way lookism deniers act in order to deny lookism. That is what bluepilled means. It's the definition of bluepilled.

Foids can be intelligent. It's a giant and meaningless cope to think otherwise. Did you not go to school classes every day with like 3-4 foids that did very well on every test? Are you not relying on coming up with rationalizations that refuse to consider the truth, but offer 'convincing' explanations as to why it happened? Exactly like bluepillers do.

Does it disprove any of our theories? No. Does the truth benefit us? No. Does it benefit the forum? No. But it is true and so should be accepted, if you are blackpilled. If you believe in the comfy reality, you're being bluepilled about it. Intelligence is not rationality. They can still be irrational. But to say they can't be intelligent is a giant superiority cope. You can still put forth that men are smarter than women, but saying 'they aren't capable of being intelligent' when personally having seen intelligent foids is just bluepilled as fuck. delusional for the sake of feeling good. If you do it, you're bluepilled.

If you deny or refuse to engage what I say here because you don't like it, you're bluepilled. And you are doing what lookism deniers literally do, always, in order to deny lookism.
You can't possibly deny that there are foids who are intelligent. It's simply false. There are foids who IQ mog the fuck out of you. It's uncomfortable, it hurts, but if you're blackpilled, you accept it. It just doesn't benefit anyone on this forum and so the bluepillers reveal themselves.

i know you have to agree with popular opinion on this forum, which is bluepilled in itself. . The fact being of the benefitial opinion to everybody comes before what is actually accurate. Lol bluepill. I have seen many threads recently of users outright admitting they only post what makes them personally feel better about life, and that this place is just a cope for them. Fine, but then you aren't blackpilled.

It even perfectly lines up with why lookism deniers (bluepillers), deny lookism. You gain ego points and value that above the truth. You are allowed to do that, but it's bluepillery. The truth you aren't more intelligent is the uncomfortable reality. You're denying it to live in weenie hut jrs where everything benefits you.

i feel genuinely alone as the only blackpiller alive sometimes because i don't bow to this shit. I don't say this to support women, it's just the truth, so I say it, and if it doesn't serve me to benefit women, it is still my opinion because it is accurate. Blackpill = follow the truth, even if it does not benefit you.

Reminds me of this thread: https://incels.is/threads/i-use-mis...use-in-essence-it-doesnt-exist-in-men.664288/
@Kina Hikikomori thoughts?

To be bluepilled is to deny reality because it does not make you feel good about yourself.
So is forming an opinion against someone not based on if they are wrong, but because they aren't saying things you like (what I am doing now). These two sentences describe, perfectly, the way lookism deniers act in order to deny lookism. That is what bluepilled means. It's the definition of bluepilled.

Foids can be intelligent. It's a giant and meaningless cope to think otherwise. Did you not go to school classes every day with like 3-4 foids that did very well on every test? Are you not relying on coming up with rationalizations that refuse to consider the truth, but offer 'convincing' explanations as to why it happened? Exactly like bluepillers do.

Does it disprove any of our theories? No. Does the truth benefit us? No. Does it benefit the forum? No. But it is true and so should be accepted, if you are blackpilled. If you believe in the comfy reality, you're being bluepilled about it. Intelligence is not rationality. They can still be irrational. But to say they can't be intelligent is a giant superiority cope. You can still put forth that men are smarter than women, but saying 'they aren't capable of being intelligent' when personally having seen intelligent foids is just bluepilled as fuck. delusional for the sake of feeling good. If you do it, you're bluepilled.

If you deny or refuse to engage what I say here because you don't like it, you're bluepilled. And you are doing what lookism deniers literally do, always, in order to deny lookism.
You can't possibly deny that there are foids who are intelligent. It's simply false. There are foids who IQ mog the fuck out of you. It's uncomfortable, it hurts, but if you're blackpilled, you accept it. It just doesn't benefit anyone on this forum and so the bluepillers reveal themselves.

i know you have to agree with popular opinion on this forum, which is bluepilled in itself. . The fact being of the benefitial opinion to everybody comes before what is actually accurate. Lol bluepill. I have seen many threads recently of users outright admitting they only post what makes them personally feel better about life, and that this place is just a cope for them. Fine, but then you aren't blackpilled.

It even perfectly lines up with why lookism deniers (bluepillers), deny lookism. You gain ego points and value that above the truth. You are allowed to do that, but it's bluepillery. The truth you aren't more intelligent is the uncomfortable reality. You're denying it to live in weenie hut jrs where everything benefits you.

i feel genuinely alone as the only blackpiller alive sometimes because i don't bow to this shit. I don't say this to support women, it's just the truth, so I say it, and if it doesn't serve me to benefit women, it is still my opinion because it is accurate. Blackpill = follow the truth, even if it does not benefit you.

Reminds me of this thread: https://incels.is/threads/i-use-mis...use-in-essence-it-doesnt-exist-in-men.664288/
Long text but I agree

all this being said, I haven't met an intelligent foid. Guess all the ones in my class just happened to be retarded because all the smart kids were male. But again, this proves nothing. Admitting it does not benefit me, but again, it is truth so I say it

If they like short men and fight for short men rights they are smart, but like the stats they don’t exist!!

Most foids intelligence mog me ngl. I’m a 83IQ autist with a 7 year olds reading age, I had to go to a special highschool. I’m borderline retarded

it is hard to convince people when they are coping so I wrote a lot but it will just get dnr'd by anyone looking to avoid breaking their cope
I skimmed through and I agree with the point you made. Females can technically be intelligent but on average they are indeed slightly less intelligent than men. It seems to me most people can't think in averages but just focus on one aspect too much

"On this account all women are born, that they may acknowledge themselves inferior in consequence of the superiority of the male sex."

no, foids can't be intelligent. if you were intelligent, you would realize that
intelligence is not rationality. You can still believe their rationality is sub zero and admit they are capable of intelligence. You're denying reality. The only option is either you IQ mog every foid on earth as they cannot be intelligent, or you are wrong here

intelligence is not rationality. You can still believe their rationality is sub zero and admit they are capable of intelligence.
foids may or may not be capable of 'rationality'

but they're certainly not intelligent

that's why foid intellectuals are retards who write long effortpost novels about trivial shit, like judith butler

fax

foids may or may not be capable of 'rationality'

but they're certainly not intelligent

that's why foid intellectuals are retards who write long effortpost novels about trivial shit, like judith butler
Savant was listed in the Guinness Book of World Records under "Highest IQ" from 1985 to 1989[3] and entered the Guinness Book of World Records Hall of Fame in 1988.[3][13] Guinness retired the "Highest IQ" category in 1990 after concluding IQ tests were too unreliable to designate a single record holder.[3] The listing drew nationwide attention.[14]

Guinness cited vos Savant's performance on two intelligence tests, the Stanford-Binet and the Mega Test. She took the 1937 Stanford-Binet, Second Revision test at age 10:[7] she says her first test was in September 1956 and measured her mental age at 22 years and 10 months, yielding a 228 score.[7] This figure was listed in the Guinness Book of World Records; it is also listed in her books' biographical sections and was given by her in interviews.

The second test reported by Guinness was Hoeflin's Mega Test, taken in the mid-1980s. The Mega Test yields IQ standard scores obtained by multiplying the subject's normalized z-score, or the rarity of the raw test score, by a constant standard deviation and adding the product to 100, with Savant's raw score reported by Hoeflin to be 46 out of a possible 48, with a 5.4 z-score, and a standard deviation of 16, arriving at a 186 IQ. The Mega Test has been criticized by professional psychologists as improperly designed and scored, "nothing short of number pulverization".[15]
did she cheat the system? Maybe she slept with the tester.
Those both sound like rationalizations that refuse to consider it could be possible, which is the thing people do to believe in bluepills

again I'm not of the opinion this makes her cool or makes foids great. It's uncomfortable truth. It doesn't make me feel good to be IQ mogged by foids but I know it is true

Last edited:
Savitri Devi (Though her work takes heavy influence from other Perennialist school writers)

Those both sound like rationalizations that refuse to consider it could be possible
not at all, if foids had an iota of intelligence, then it would follow that men were unjustly holding them back through a patriarchy for most of history because foids barely feature in the history of most intellectual pursuits such as philosophy or art

so imo you are just promoting bluepilled feminism

since you keep talking about 'intelligent' foids, have you ever had an intelligent conversation with a foid? or are you just judging them by their grades in school tests jfl

Last edited:
Savitri Devi (Though her work takes heavy influence from other Perennialist school writers)
I think esoteric hitlerism sounds based but I've always been turned off from it because savitri devi is an intellectual lightweight

it needed more serious male thinkers to develop it into something interesting

not at all, if foids had an iota of intelligence, then it would follow that men were unjustly holding them back through a patriarchy for most of history because foids barely feature in the history of most intellectual pursuits such as philosophy or art

since you keep talking about 'intelligent' foids, have you ever had an intelligent conversation with a foid? or are you just judging them by their grades in school tests jfl
why did you cut out a tiny portion of what I said and ignore the rest? I shared a foid who scored 226 IQ on an IQ test. What are your thoughts? Do you think she cheated the system or slept with the tester? To me those seem like rationalizations

no, but that could be due to irrationality. It could be perfectly true that they are just extremely biased and that is why you can't have 'intelligent' conversation with them. But if you talked to say, a female maths professor about maths, then you could have an intelligent conversation about that topic. Just not any they happen to be irrational on. Rationality could explain the whole thing.
also you're still doing common bluepiller tactics
a lookism denier (example of a bluepiller) would take the argument looks matter and turn it into 'stop promoting evil incel rhetoric'
here you are taking my argument and turning it into 'stop promoting bluepilled feminism'. I am not.
meanwhile there are 160+ iq foids who prove what I am saying isn't bluepilled, or feminism

what is more telling imo is that you disagree with me because I'm saying shit that you don't like. That's it. What I am saying doesn't make foids look stupid so you disagree. But if that is why you disagree, you are being bluepilled, you're denying a reality just because it does not benefit you.
If you want to say I'm bluepilled here, how is what I am doing, denying uncomfortable reality? I'm saying something that doesn't benefit me at all

Last edited:
savitri devi is an intellectual lightweight
I agree, at least compared to her peers. Her work isn't too groundbreaking but she is nonetheless smarter than the average female and had a lasting influence on the postwar right. The Lightning and the Sun also makes some good points, but it is unfortunately degraded in quality by bloat (your post below sums it up lol)
foid intellectuals are retards who write long effortpost novels
it needed more serious male thinkers to develop it into something interesting
:yes:

why did you cut out a tiny portion of what I said and ignore the rest? I shared a foid who scored 226 IQ on an IQ test.
I don't care about IQ tests jfl, that's like measuring intelligence by sudoku puzzles

you don't need an IQ test to know that hegel, kierkegaard or marx were intelligent

but foids will never show any actual intelligence, so you have to justify their intelligence with puzzle game tests
Do you think she cheated the system or slept with the tester?
idk probably not, it's not like IQ tests are particularly sexy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back