Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious has anyone met an intelligent foid before?

What help would an intelligent foid even be? They would just be more detrimental.

1. Intelligence is like processing power of a CPU. An intelligent person can analyze a lot of scenarios to a better depth, that's all.

2. Rationality is like syntax of a computer code. No matter how powerful the computer is, if the code is faulty, it will give wrong result or no result at all.

3. Wisdom is like the programmer. Based on his prior knowledge and experience he decides what to do and how to do. What language to use, how to approach the problem and so on.

This analogy was given by one of my CS professor and I think it's fairly accurate.

There is absolutely nothing, at least from evolutionary standpoint stopping a girl from being intelligent. It is very possible that she is capable of thinking and analyzing a lot of things.

However it doesn't mean she have to use in doing something productive or something men tends to do. A man may use his IQ in understanding human psyche or meaning of life, a foid may use her IQ in manipulation, choosing Lipstick, or in gossip. Just because she doesn't do what intelligent men do, you can't deny that she can't be intelligent. Look around you. Women are controlling most of the normies. Obviously not all of them have an IQ of 80 or so. It can be hard to take in but facts don't care about your feelings.

Hell, even foids could be irrational. Why do you think the foids of IT denies all the facts about blackpill we've presented? Retardation? Can be. What's more likely that their biases are preventing them from looking at the statements rationally. That' why they often come up with theories so deranged which we've never thought of.

In case of wisdom I think foids are behind men, but I don't discard the other possibility in general. Men and women are different. From evolutionary standpoint we're built having different things to prioritize. It is in their nature to do something different with their time and energy but it doesn't automatically mean foids are retarded.

IMPORTANT: Before anyone claim that I'm bluepilled cuck promoting feminism, No I'm not. There is no denial that there are retarded foids but you need to consider other possibilities as well. Narrow minded thinking won't take us anywhere.

@laanda thoughts?

1. Intelligence is like processing power of a CPU. An intelligent person can analyze a lot of scenarios to a better depth, that's all.

2. Rationality is like syntax of a computer code. No matter how powerful the computer is, if the code is faulty, it will give wrong result or no result at all.

3. Wisdom is like the programmer. Based on his prior knowledge and experience he decides what to do and how to do. What language to use, how to approach the problem and so on.

This analogy was given by one of my CS professor and I think it's fairly accurate.

There is absolutely nothing, at least from evolutionary standpoint stopping a girl from being intelligent. It is very possible that she is capable of thinking and analyzing a lot of things.

However it doesn't mean she have to use in doing something productive or something men tends to do. A man may use his IQ in understanding human psyche or meaning of life, a foid may use her IQ in manipulation, choosing Lipstick, or in gossip. Just because she doesn't do what intelligent men do, you can't deny that she can't be intelligent. Look around you. Women are controlling most of the normies. Obviously not all of them have an IQ of 80 or so. It can be hard to take in but facts don't care about your feelings.

Hell, even foids could be irrational. Why do you think the foids of IT denies all the facts about blackpill we've presented? Retardation? Can be. What's more likely that their biases are preventing them from looking at the statements rationally. That' why they often come up with theories so deranged which we've never thought of.

In case of wisdom I think foids are behind men, but I don't discard the other possibility in general. Men and women are different. From evolutionary standpoint we're built having different things to prioritize. It is in their nature to do something different with their time and energy but it doesn't automatically mean foids are retarded.

IMPORTANT: Before anyone claim that I'm bluepilled cuck promoting feminism, No I'm not. There is no denial that there are retarded foids but you need to consider other possibilities as well. Narrow minded thinking won't take us anywhere.

@laanda thoughts?
apologies but I spent too long raging in this thread already so I dnr all of it. From a skim I think there are very good points.People superiority cope here all the time

this forum should be less about saying what makes us feel good and more about what is actually correct. The only thing we are really given is our track record of not being biased.

The value my life gains by making myself believe I am 'more intelligent' than foids who IQ mog me is basically worth nothing at all. I can't fathom being a person who cares to be comforted by an untrue reality when I can't have a normal life. It seems like a tiny, tiny respite in comparison. 'At least foids are less intelligent than me'

In the end all is cope and I am coming to terms with the idea that my desire to prove myself right is equally, a cope that doesn't improve my life past even half an angular degree

this part very high IQ. Even the most intelligent people display irrationality towards what does not benefit them, and our coding is hard wired towards bias where we can find it. Only difference is as incel you have less opportunities not to be biased and end up having it brutally disproven, while normies can be biased and not face it 99.999% of the time. You can use that to be wiser than them. Very true

Last edited:
Any foids that can actually be considered “intelligent” and that you would actually almost be able to see as a “friend” and not just some fuckhole all get married off to Chad when they are young because why wouldn’t they? They’re desired by everyone, so they will get the top loyal Christian chad. The foids normies date are vapid, and incredibly useless besides their sex.

:feelsokman: This is correct, once you look deeper into genders and politics you'll quickly see they tend to hold onto status quo and what's currently socially acceptable, while men are the ones who challenge stuff and create revolutions.
They are not though. Of course, they will look conformist after how much they have changed the society since the last century. They are conformists the same way a fascist is.

Even a below IQ foid with little to no education knows she can use her body to earn a living. Hell, fuck humans, all the females of species know that. How much of an intellectual leap have THEY made? It's observing cause and effect at the most basic level and taking advantage of it. You people really think guys don't resort to manipulation? I literally got most of my jobs using some form of manipulation. Again, simply just observing what people respond positively to. You add in their sexual hold over men, men are literally slaves to them, the same way we all are to govts since they gatekeep all our essential needs for living.

That doesn't make you intelligent. It pertains to thinking abstractly, taking as many variables into account as possible, going in-depth, making branching conclusions, and picking the most viable one. That takes YEARS.

Last edited:
Even a below IQ foid with little to no education knows she can use her body to earn a living. Hell, fuck humans, all the females of species know that. How much of an intellectual leap have THEY made? It's observing cause and effect at the most basic level and taking advantage of it. You people really think guys don't resort to manipulation? I literally got most of my jobs using some form of manipulation. Again, simply just observing what people respond positively to. You add in their sexual hold over men, men are literally slaves to them, the same way we all are to govts since they gatekeep all our essential needs for living.

That doesn't make you intelligent. It pertains to thinking abstractly, taking as many variables into account as possible, going in-depth, making branching conclusions, and picking the most viable one. That takes YEARS.
Firstly, why you're thinking social pattern recognition doesn't need mental capacity or energy? It is easy for us to take capabilities of our brain for granted but it really not something obvious. Social sciences wouldn't have been a thing if it was that easy.

And about luring males, yes it is possible that we have gained critical reasoning skills over thousands of years, but we are still puppet to evolutionary traits. For survival of the species females will gain traits and behavioral reinforcement which will attract males. Brain will make it easy for the females to get that easily. Luring males isn't that mental energy consuming task I agree with that.

And about male manipulation, just because I haven't mentioned that men can manipulate doesn't mean I deny it. It goes more to the aspect of wisdom, knowing what to do and how to do.

And No I don't think my self as an intellectual or anything. I'm an average college student trying hard not to fail in classes. All I'm saying is we need to open ourself to receiving objective truths which aren't biased by opinion of anyone. Only after seeing the big picture, we can make true judgements about reality.

@The Scarlet Prince it makes me so fucking angry you never once answered whether you have actually seen unintelligent schoolkids who try hard and don't get good grades, or smart kids who don't try, and still pass. If i alleged, OCCASIONALLY they do then it's anecdote. But, my point is the usually do. You didn't disagree because you can't. It's a basic point. You know you have, and never answered the question. it proves your point wrong and you spent an hour alleging other shit about my arguments just so you didn't have to answer the hypothetical. Plus, it's hypothetical because I don't see who you went to school with. If I knew, I'd have said 'this kid this kid this kid that kid and that kid all prove you wrong, and they make up a majority of cases'. I can't. I have no option but to leave it to YOU to apply the names. What did you do? Dodge doing so.

i love that my original post was that this site is bluepilled and its bluepilled to think what they do about this post
bluepillers believe they're right even when they're being stupid, NEVER realize they are wrong, even if they got dunked on
they believe the comforting truth
What do I get? People who argue for the thing that benefits them, even though it's plainly false. People who don't admit they're wrong and can't see they're stupid
namecalling
soycuck fucked off as soon as he faced a line he couldn't explain away with rationalizations that make no sense when examined.
both of these users left the argument thinking they weren't wrong. Just like lookism deniers. Fucking infuriating
it stinks of the same logic that ends all conversations with lookism deniers on 'you're a stinky inkwell and I don't have to argue with you because you're dumb'

1 guy who argued with me couldn't disprove 1 line
the other ignored 6 occasions of being wrong, in a row, including one about claiming I made no good points to the first guy, who can't even defend himself, and then called me a grammar nazi instead of trying. It took him as much time to do so as it would have to engage. He also took an unbelievably hypocritical stance that he was allowed to lean on weak arguing tactics such as anecdote, parable and comparing intelligence to looks, but if I dared make up a hypothetical, I'm the worst arguer on the planet. A hypothetical he never even answered.
This is equal bluepill coping to the worst arguments I've seen lookism deniers make. The belief they are defending makes them feel good and if they're wrong, it ruins the illusion, it also wins them forum points. Sounds like what IT does.
Oh well. All of this strengthens my belief that the bluepill runs deep and users here don't face uncomfortable reality because they aren't blackpillers.
bluepillers, all over this forum
Sorry to hear that you feel that way.

Sorry to hear that you feel that way.
you are actively refusing to answer the question
you know in your own head i was right and you definitely saw those kids, not anecdotally, but in over 50% of the cases you saw
you don't have to let me know, so you don't. All I can do is claim you did and you can say 'err thats hypothetical' without answering. You can choose to not let me know you were wrong, even if you know personally that you are. That should be more important than losing the argument, because it means you know you were wrong. In an argument you have to at least believe you are correct. Increasingly, people don't do this, they continue an argument, for public image, even if they know themselves that they are wrong. I know you saw those kids all the time. Smart ones who coasted, dumb ones who couldn't get good grades after tryharding. All the time.
i hate bias. As soon as losing the argument is on the line, people just do this shit. you're doing what lookism deniers do

coper

Last edited:
I don't understand how there are people saying that women are more intelligent in this forum

Do we really have to revive that debate that ended decades ago and bring back the historical sources of how men created 99% of the world around us, from art to science, through philosophy, sports, politics, etc.?

Come on man

Using your body to manipulate simps is not "being intelligent"

Lux met the anima, then drifted away from it due to the inherent overwhelming presence of the masculine self, though attempts at contacting it clearly are made and met with a precise yet unclear definition of what really means to cultivate the anima and her puzzling but charming, playful nature

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back