Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone here tried skin whitening?

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Heard horror stories of uneven whitening, dry cracked skin, cancer etc...

On the other hand, there's some very reputable global companies who produce these whitening creams/soaps/pills, not just some no-name asian brand.

Nah but I do need to even out my skin tone. My lower arms and face are 2-3 shades darker than everywhere else. Does anyone here know how I can even it out again ? Like the fastest way possible.

Nah but I do need to even out my skin tone. My lower arms and face are 2-3 shades darker than everywhere else. Does anyone here know how I can even it out again ? Like the fastest way possible.
Sunbathe.

Don't go outside

No but its a major industry in Asia, they have commercial injectable glutathione shots, bleaching soaps and so on.

First and most important thing is staying out of the sun obviously. Even a brown person can tan.

Its harmful, i do not recommend it.

Every filipina uses those little orange bars with have something in it that whitens the skin. Its a major industry - they are all doing it, so they must be doing it right and safely.

Every filipina uses those little orange bars with have something in it that whitens the skin. Its a major industry - they are all doing it, so they must be doing it right and safely.
Bleaching is really bad, you can make natural skin masks from various things(i just read that on wikihow btw)

yes i tried and it does work for me

Fuck that, currymaxxing is better.

No, but I’ve considered it.

For Ethnics only:

Yes, if you get skincueticals vitamin C serum.. it inhibits melonin production in your skin.

Your skin literally lightens up instantaneously when you apply it to your skin. It also keeps getting ridiculously lighter if you are consistent with applications through the week.

If you apply it to your entire face, the lightening effect spreads far and evenly to your entire head and neck.. (it's very effective)

I've tried hundreds of $ worth of serums and topicals and this was the only one that had such effect.

No one can reproduce the way skincueticals makes the vitamin C serum because they have a patent on it. (it's extremely hard to stablize vitamin C but they figured it out).

Again, Vitamin C inhibits and greatly reduces melatonin in your skin.

Each bottle is about $150+ USD... however there is a work around this price barrier. You can find a bundle/pack of demo bottles (not for resale) that are 100% authentic for $40 shipped on Ebay

When my skin is significantly lighter, I get better reactions from Males and Females and noticed more (yes this is a black pill).

People tend to make small talk with me out of no where... just because my skin is angelically lighter and brighter.

I try to just keep my skin white by getting out of the sun when I go out tbh.

For Ethnics only:

Yes, if you get skincueticals vitamin C serum.. it inhibits melonin production in your skin.

Your skin literally lightens up instantaneously when you apply it to your skin. It also keeps getting ridiculously lighter if you are consistent with applications through the week.

If you apply it to your entire face, the lightening effect spreads far and evenly to your entire head and neck.. (it's very effective)

I've tried hundreds of $ worth of serums and topicals and this was the only one that had such effect.

No one can reproduce the way skincueticals makes the vitamin C serum because they have a patent on it. (it's extremely hard to stablize vitamin C but they figured it out).

Each bottle is about $150+ USD... however there is a work around this price barrier. You can find a bundle/pack of demo bottles (not for resale) that are 100% authentic for $40 shipped on Ebay

When my skin is significantly lighter, I get better reactions from Males and Females and noticed more (yes this is a black pill).

People tend to make small talk with me out of no where... just because my skin is angelically lighter and brighter.
I often go outside and never tan much. Usually among the lightest guy on a photo shoot.

Lifefuel for lightskincels tbh

Women’s white supremacist attitudes are the reason we try to change ourselves. Disgusting

For Ethnics only:

How long does this last though? I would assume it would only last a few weeks if it only lightens the top layer. I want to actually try this.

How long does this last though? I would assume it would only last a few weeks if it only lightens the top layer. I want to actually try this.

It last's for a few days after each application because your skin will go back to producing melatonin at it's normal rate once you stop.

It takes less than 1 minute to apply so it's not really a hassle to make it a daily routine.

My skin is already very pale; doesn't help.

It last's for a few days after each application because your skin will go back to producing melatonin at it's normal rate once you stop.

It takes less than 1 minute to apply so it's not really a hassle to make it a daily routine.
How long does it take until you see a noticeable change? And also would you reccomend taking it with anything else? How do you know if one on eBay is legit? Maybe it's the autist in me I'm always weary how they can sell a $150 product for ¥40. And how much lightening did you actually see here? I'm a very light brown, so wondering how much benefit there may be. Sorry for bombarding with questions!
Fuck that, currymaxxing is better.
Have you ever tried this?

I wish there was skin darkening, I'm sickly pale as a Japanese ghost. Combined with a bald head, it must look quite disgusting to others.
(I know what tanning is, but I'm scared of skin cancer and I hate being outside anyway)

I wish there was skin darkening, I'm sickly pale as a Japanese ghost. Combined with a bald head, it must look quite disgusting to others.
There is bro, it's called controlled exposure to sunlight (<90 mins per day) with vitamin d supplements

There is bro, it's called controlled exposure to sunlight (<90 mins per day) with vitamin d supplements
I'm gonna have to do it eventually when I have more free time if I don't wanna look like a cancer patient.

One time I tried to scrub my face really hard after a shower and then put lemon on my face because I wanted to get rid of a tan I got over one summer, my face just got ashy spots though.

One time I tried to scrub my face really hard after a shower and then put lemon on my face because I wanted to get rid of a tan I got over one summer, my face just got ashy spots though.
This is v low IQ, why not just exfoliate? As for the lemon juice that's fucked up, lemon is acidic so will burn your skin

Just get vitiligo bro

No but its a major industry in Asia, they have commercial injectable glutathione shots, bleaching soaps and so on.

First and most important thing is staying out of the sun obviously. Even a brown person can tan.
noodlewhores love whitebois so the business is big

This is v low IQ, why not just exfoliate? As for the lemon juice that's fucked up, lemon is acidic so will burn your skin
Yeah, it was several years ago and I though lemon would help give a lighter tone/glow. No biggie though.

i'm already as white as a white man can be

the years of sitting IMH are visible