Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has anyone here ever been catfished using a dating app?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-
Just curious tbh. Seems like a massive "FUCK YOU" from life to finally get a match or a seemingly interested foid to talk to you then turns out it's some faggot larping.

every single girl on dating apps is frauding her appearance a large amount

so in essence, yeah, every guy using online dating is being catfished

Yes, by bots and LARPing foids that don't even answer you or stop replying after some time. Shame on me to even try to use those apps.

Yes, on baddoo. The girl turned out to be a massive landwhale with dyke hair lol

No but i got visited and messaged several time by faggots.

Not from a faggot like that, but I consider the bots form tinder a type of catfishing, so yeah I was.

Never even considered going on Tinder etc. Why would I even try to join an app that’s entirely based on looks lol

Never even considered going on Tinder etc. Why would I even try to join an app that’s entirely based on looks lol
Some people think you are a volcel if you don't try online dating but I don't agree with that at all.