Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone ever thought what would happen if we pooled all our money and started a company?

endofdopamine

endofdopamine

Recruit
★★★
Literally has anyone ever thought about what could happen with we just all pooled our money together to create a financial services or insurance company?
Most of us aren't really doing anything super productive with our time, and I feel like most people on here do not have significant expenses either.

A low inhib alpha would embezzle it and run. However, I do think that some kind of incel co-op or group benefit is not a bad idea. The only reservations I would have are that, like most incel meet ups, it becomes a mog fest where volcels and fakecels dominate.

interesting idea tho

A low inhib alpha would embezzle it and run. However, I do think that some kind of incel co-op or group benefit is not a bad idea. The only reservations I would have are that, like most incel meet ups, it becomes a mog fest where volcels and fakecels dominate.

interesting idea tho
I think physical meetups will be unnecessary for that very reason. The reason I'm thinking about this is because of the handout that Trump mentioned from the Coronavirus. This is a good opportunity to leverage the fact that we have a group of people to create something imo. The idea is too vague atm though, I would have to think about it more.

Bad genes insurance. If your son ends up being sub-8, we reimburse him for the rest of his life.

It would go bankrupt in a heartbeat.

Bad genes insurance. If your son ends up being sub-8, we reimburse him for the rest of his life.

It would go bankrupt in a heartbeat.
Bad genes insurance is actually not a bad idea - granted that we are insuring for things like appearance and not things that totally incapacitate a person. For instance, maybe we can set up a scheme that payments for this insurance are made to the company for the first 18 years of the child's life, and if they end up in a bad situation (addicted to drugs, suicidal, etc.), then the company will intervene to help them get back on track or get a job or whatever counts as "success" for that individual.

We charge more like car companies charge for more risky drivers by charging more for people at greater risk of having worse life outcomes.

I like this idea. We can probably work better with each other than with normies. We can have lots of business opportunities.

Literally has anyone ever thought about what could happen with we just all pooled our money together to create a financial services or insurance company?
Most of us aren't really doing anything super productive with our time, and I feel like most people on here do not have significant expenses either.
Some faggot amongst us will probably find a way fuck the business somehow

interesting idea tho
This pretty much it wouldn't last long
Tho if we made some kind of obscure fraternity it could work

Someone from here would fuck us all up and steal everything.

Theres always one greedy cunt that'll embezzle the money off us an do the off wae it.

No, I'd rather burn money on gatcha games

The company would go bankrupt

My money cannot swim.

IMO
Very good idea, start a "non for profit" foundation, get ba shit load of tax breaks and push the shit out of the incel agenda and black pill into the media via black pill television production companies, radio shows, newspapers, news outlets.

You win the war with words not knives, the written word and media are all powerful psychological weapons.

we can buy zygotes with perfect genes

Never think about that