Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious has anyone ever gotten plastic surgery here?

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
The only thing dragging my smv down is my nose and mouth, I've looked into plastic surgeries before but it seems like there are only few results that are ideal, average plastic surgery results are usually bad if not even worse than before to me, I've also seen people irl get plastic surgery and they ended up looking weirder. A common advice on this forum is to get plastic surgery to raise SMV but has anyone actually tried it?

No because I'm not a rich kid. Don't end up like @curlyheadjames111 with his face deformed. Wait till you're 22 and your face is done maturing.

No because I'm not a rich kid. Don't end up like @curlyheadjames111 with his face deformed. Wait till you're 22 and your face is done maturing.
Damn that alone puts me off the idea, the fact what was suppose to help can make your situation worse is just off putting. At least rn I think I can betabuxx a land whale

Damn that alone puts me off the idea, the fact what was suppose to help can make your situation worse is just off putting. At least rn I think I can betabuxx a land whale

I’ve gotten lasik not sure if that counts