Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill has anyone else here totally ran out of copes?

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
i have ran out of bluepills, copes and optimism. if you have had any surgical work done on you without an anaesthetic then you know what it feels like to live without copes in a brutal existence. the rope will snatch any incel who is found without any copes and he will go visit gandy.

nah nigga i can cope with runescape forever fr

I just got a VR headset if im still depressed next year i will accept life as it is :feels:

i have ran out of bluepills, copes and optimism. if you have had any surgical work done on you without an anaesthetic then you know what it feels like to live without copes in a brutal existence. the rope will snatch any incel who is found without any copes and he will go visit gandy.
Just play videogames bro It's not that hard or watch old Russian mafia movies such as Brat and Brat 2. As for games I'd strongly recommend you to play : Mafia 2 , Sleeping Dogs, Metal Gears Revengeance, Bully: Scholarship edition, Outlast 1 and 2 Resident Evil games are also good. Vidyas are the best cope out there so is music. For music I usually go for Russian war songs and sometimes listen to Christian Orthodox chants to clean my mind.

Get older and it gets harder.

I've seen every movie and played every game. The terrible thing is this: Whatever you do, you already did it. There are rarely new stories, it's always the same in new clothing. I cherish everything that is truly unique.

Just play videogames bro It's not that hard or watch old Russian mafia movies such as Brat and Brat 2. As for games I'd strongly recommend you to play : Mafia 2 , Sleeping Dogs, Metal Gears Revengeance, Bully: Scholarship edition, Outlast 1 and 2 Resident Evil games are also good. Vidyas are the best cope out there so is music. For music I usually go for Russian war songs and sometimes listen to Christian Orthodox chants to clean my mind.
vidya is the shitiest cope and only makes me feel sadder

Same here brocel. Everything feels like a chore. Especially vidya I can't enjoy at all even though I used to be practically addicted to it. I used to binge watch entire anime series in a few days, now I can watch at most a few episodes a week. With movies and books I'll occasionally find a good one and manage to finish it, but most of them I end up quitting part way through. It's like my mind is telling me I should be doing anything else than what I've been doing in my room since I was a teenager, like making friends or finding a girlfriend. But since I can't do that, it's like I'm stuck in purgatory.

What we need is some kind of real world action we can put our minds to. Something involving other cels preferably.

vidya is the shitiest cope and only makes me feel sadder
If you download civ 6 you can larp as mongol and conquer the earth. But let me guess you need more

there is no cope, its all about your mjnd off from the brutal existence by occupying yourself by doing something.

I feel the same way. It doesn't matter how much I drink, how far I drive, how long I'll walk for or how much time I waste on here. Nothing lets me escape anymore, the only thing I see is what is on the horizon :feelsUnreal:

If you download civ 6 you can larp as mongol and conquer the earth. But let me guess you need more
i play age of mythology occasionally and that is enough for me. i think age of empires 2 had mongols as well

i play age of mythology occasionally and that is enough for me. i think age of empires 2 had mongols as well
Your posts about you wasting your life rotting and whatever sent me into some sort of depression for the past few weeks. I began questioning my life choices and regretting the opportunities I didn’t take. It lit a fire under my ass and I started studycelling again after almost a year of basically just being neet
E05BD94A 1081 4D6F B386 94E187BD96C8

nothing forevermore,just silence

Your posts about you wasting your life rotting and whatever sent me into some sort of depression for the past few weeks. I began questioning my life choices and regretting the opportunities I didn’t take. It lit a fire under my ass and I started studycelling again after almost a year of basically just being neet
View attachment 690737
didn't know you were neetmaxing i assumed you were more ambitious than i was. what are you studying?

heroin will last you for a while

didn't know you were neetmaxing i assumed you were more ambitious than i was. what are you studying?
Technically I wasn't neet, I just didn't study or attend uni, wasted time at home doing nothing

I'm quickly running out of them. :worryfeels:

I just watch anime all day. My MAL is almost 200 titles strong.

I don't need to cope, that's an advanced stage of the blackpill, try it.

Im slowly dying

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back