Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone else developed a strong hatred of balding fat guys with beards?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Almost all of them will be soy, NPC bots waiting to say how great women are.

But why is it you rarely (or never?) see leftist NPC types who are tall, full head of hair, strong jawline.

Does being bald and fat automatically turn you into a retarded women worshiping cuck?

Last edited:
Almost all of them will be soy, NPC bots waiting to say how great women are.

But why is it you rarely (or never?) see leftist NPC types who are tall, full head of hair, strong jawline.

Does being bald and fat automatically turn you into a retarded women worshiping cuck?
Pretty much, yes.

The only bald fat guys with beards/goatees that I know are metal heads who don’t know what they’re doing in the gym

Yes I can't stand their face.

It's over for @NEETAndTidy

Soy bunshins :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: y'all let's play some switch y'all :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: i'm in an open relationship with an nlog y'all haha :soy::soy::soy:

I hate them too, I don't consider those creatures human

Please stop hating on bald guys with beards.. I’m one of them. I’m a NW3 chincel. Beards are serious looksmaxxes if you have a bad lower third tbh

losing your looks destroys your mind

i dont get why fat guys are always numales, when i was obese i hated women and never tried because i knew i never had a chance solely because of my looks

Most low T soyboys from my college are beardless and nw0.

2951.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back