Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Has anyone else been experiencing more static electricity than usual

abajojo

abajojo

anxietycel
★★
I feel like within the last year the amount of static electricity that I experience has gone up at least 10x. I feel like it used to be a somewhat rare occurrence that would be mildly annoying but I'd know it would subside quickly so I didn't care that much. But now it seems like every single time I sit down at my desk I zap myself on the next thing I touch. I can even feel the charge starting when putting on clothes in the morning. I hate static so much it is so fucking uncomfortable feeling clothes stick to me or have my hair not sit right or have wrappers and stuff cling to my skin.
Has anyone else noticed this ???

It's over for staticelectricitycels

My guess is that its the jooz :feelsmega:

no I actually used to get that alot when I was young But I don't anymore, Then again I went from carpet floors to wooden floors, Does climate or area have an effect On static cause I haven't had that In a long time.

no I actually used to get that alot when I was young But I don't anymore, Then again I went from carpet floors to wooden floors, Does climate or area have an effect On static cause I haven't had that In a long time.
There havent been any major changes in my life or living conditions in the past year (shocker) so idk what it could be. I think climate may have something to do with it

When I was younger I shocked myself at least once a week but I can't even remember the last time I've done it recently. I still even walk around with my socks on over a carpet floor on a daily basis.

When I was younger I shocked myself at least once a week but I can't even remember the last time I've done it recently. I still even walk around with my socks on over a carpet floor on a daily basis.
:feelsUnreal: im being targeted

dr jon GIF

I actually PAY to have static in my bedroom and bathroom...

The machines are called, "negative ionizers" and spew out negative ions that stick to stinks.

The one in my bedroom has a positive charged collection plates that attract all the gdmf nasty stink atoms out of my air. It was expensive, because I wanted and needed a good one. (Asthmacel)

Its "Based" on the old "ionic breeze" concept.

The static electrons in my air are cold. Like air after a rainstorm.