Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone done extensive research into reincarnation and life after death?

S

Spirit

Banned
-
I think reincarnation may exist but I don't want to reincarnate. I want to get out of this prision.

No. You can't know what happens after death. You must make a blind guess.

Extensive research meaning what? Spiritual texts which have no basis with science?

After death is the same as pre conception. Blissful nothingness.

near death experiences and I guess spiritual texts

As far as I know about NDEs it's mostly chemicals in the brain being released. Giving rise to an illusion fitting each individual.

Spiritual texts, that I don't know much.

there is no life after death.

Death is beyond our understanding by definition as we can only experience things from the perspective of a living organism

As far as I know about NDEs it's mostly chemicals in the brain being released. Giving rise to an illusion fitting each individual.

Spiritual texts, that I don't know much.

some of these near death experiences can't be chemical . There was a case of an old lady who was blind. She never saw till she had a near death experience. She came out of the body and saw everything the doctor was doing.

some of these near death experiences can't be chemical . There was a case of an old lady who was blind. She never saw till she had a near death experience. She came out of the body and saw everything the doctor was doing.

Would merit further research. It could also be a hallucination. She might not "see" but spatial reasoning is still there (lifelong experience of touching objects).

I personally believe there are many gods and spirits, though they may be very different from the popular notion prevailing today. They may be of a more symbolic nature, nonetheless real. I think this video is interesting because the little kid's explanation coincides with many vedic teachings:

There is nothig after life. You have one shot and you were born an incel