Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope has anyone checked out that anime lookism ?

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
★★★★★
I keep getting it recommended to me (probably for obvious reasons jfl) and wanted to know if anyone had watched it or can tldr the plot to me real quick

Someone told me season 1 is great but season 2 is meh

It's pretty blackpill with sprinkles of blue pill and sprinkles of white pill in it. Pretty much the main character is this subhuman fat incel. The only good thing he has going for him is that he's NT and he has a great singing voice. One day, he finds that he has the ability to have two bodies. When his fat subhuman body goes to sleep, he wakes up in a Chad prettyboy body that also has great genetics like fast twitch muscle fibers, good lung capacity, atheltic as fuck, good reactions, ect... When his Chad body goes to sleep, he wakes up as an incel again. His life completely changes as a Chad. Everyone fucking loves him and treats him well only because he's super good looking. As a Chad, he actually helps out other incels unlike the toxic people on this website. So, there's tons of people who love him only for his Chad looks. However, the more important part is that the normies actually give him a chance to get to know him because of his looks. And some of the people actually begin to like his personality and become real friends. Like the blue pill doctrine of personality matters combined with black pill doctrine that personality only means something if people give you a chance to know you in the first place, with the white pill doctrine of helping out your fellow subhumans.

There's no season 2

Is there an English dub?

Never really caught my interest tbh

Lookism is quite prevalent in animes.

0090-022.png

0090-025.png

Western culture was the primary influence.

Western culture was the primary influence.

It is only natural for the Japanese to mimic Western culture, given the global influence Western nations had on history. Many elements of the Dragon Ball storyline are adaptations from Western films and characters.

0068-034.png

0090-009.png

Re: Anime objectifies woman
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145618719Sunday, September 07, 2014 8:28 PM CDT
Not necessarily. Although, a good majority of "Anime" does heavily contain stereotypical content.
Re: iiMarsh loves anime!
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149323411Friday, November 07, 2014 6:29 AM CST
"We all know that, we just know you hate anime and this makes you mad." "Flame-Baiting" is strictly prohibited in the "Roblox Community Guidelines".

Lookism is no longer about lookism. This is what the MC in the original body looks like.

Bad Personality
Screenshot 20230101 132054 YouTube copy 531x381

Good Personality
Screenshot 20230101 132107 YouTube copy 560x410