Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has anyone calculated how much time per day sigma spends posting?

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
iirc he posted 40 threads on valentines day and christmas, which is both telling and sad.

btw stfu about "dont mention sigma" who gives a shit

no because not rent free in my head

>hold on babe let me screenshot this inkwell to it

EOq7dsqX0AAoK6j

no but the number would be extremely high

To get to where I am now I have made approximately 5.7 posts per day since my join date (though it's mostly in bursts instead of consistent posting). For reference, @Personalityinkwell's great Luminary dash involved posting an average of 250 posts per day.

This is on a board where you don't have to get your posts approved like on Reddit, and on their particular Subreddit, you also need to account for the time taking editing the screenshot.

To make 40 posts in a day on Reddit, it requires much more time than to post 40 on here.

So basically, BrazilianSigma spends as much time EVERY DAY as @Personalityinkwell did on his 20-day grind towards Luminary maybe even more.

That's some extreme dedication to the blackpill pewpew.

It never began for you, OP.

Last edited:
To get to where I am now I have made approximately 5.7 posts per day since my join date (though it's mostly in bursts instead of consistent posting). For reference, @Personalityinkwell's great Luminary dash involved posting an average of 250 posts per day.

This is on a board where you don't have to get your posts approved like on Reddit, and on their particular Subreddit, you also need to account for the time taking editing the screenshot.

To make 40 posts in a day on Reddit, it requires much more time than to post 40 on here.

So basically, BrazilianSigma spends as much time EVERY DAY as @Personalityinkwell did on his 20-day grind towards Luminary maybe even more.

That's some extreme dedication to the blackpill pewpew.
I will never be as big of a truecel as St. BrazilianSigma

To be honest I think it's around like 35 a day iicrc