Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

has anyone been to a silent party?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
how gay is it? 

Seems to be popular with normans lately.

Benis said:
The fuck is a silent party?

Basically a party with fucking mask, everyone shows up nude, and fucks each other silently iirc

Heroincel said:
Basically a party with fucking mask, everyone shows up nude, and fucks each other silently iirc

? so youre asking a bunch of virgin losers if theyve ever participated in illuminati satanist orgies or something?

Heroincel said:

? so youre asking a bunch of virgin losers if theyve ever participated in illuminati satanist orgies or something?

Heroincel said:

Never heard of it happening.
I doubt any incel would be invited to it since they would have to face us in order to give the invitation in the first place.

Benis said:
The fuck is a silent party?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_disco

a special type of cringefest gaining popularity with the normans.

Heroincel said:
Dick up the ass level gay

lmao!

Quality posts ITT

I've been to a silent disco and it was dope but I'm gathering that this is not the same thing.

blickpall said:
I've been to a silent disco and it was dope but I'm gathering that this is not the same thing.

what do you mean? It's different from the wiki link I posted?

fukmylyf said:
what do you mean? It's different from the wiki link I posted?

Oh I somehow missed that. Yea. I guess I got trolled with whatever that whole mask orgy shit was lol.

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:

lol

blickpall said:

pls elaborate. I imagine it's super awkward.

fukmylyf said:
pls elaborate. I imagine it's super awkward.

Everyone on the dance floor is given headphones so when you take them off it's just a bunch of cucks dancing to silence. REEEEE

Been to a silent disco. Sucked balls, Shitty music and you can't talk to anybody.

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
? so youre asking a bunch of virgin losers if theyve ever participated in illuminati satanist orgies or something

x-x

Wot1994 said:
Been to a silent disco. Sucked balls, Shitty music and you can't talk to anybody.

I guess it depends on the situation. There were two silent discos that I went to:

1. At a venue where there was 1 live DJ set-up on rotation, and two silent DJs, and you could switch the channel on your headphones between all 3. Was really dope and found one of my favorite DJs this way. Music was great, party was great (burner event). Might be biased because I volunteered to help set it up so I could get in for free because brokesville. Here's a link to the video of some outtakes from the event:

https://vimeo.com/86761332

Bonus: If you can guess which one of the people in the video is me on your first try, I will PayPal you $1. EDIT: I won't confirm or deny in the thread, will PM.

Note: the music playing in the background is not representative of the music that was played there, for the most part, I think.

2. A DJ had a mobile DJing gig that played music as we rode the subway from Penn Station to some warehouse in Brooklyn where the party continued. Was a really unique take on things IMO. Dope beats. People staring at you and judging you in public was nothing new to me so it's w/e.

blickpall said:
I guess it depends on the situation. There were two silent discos that I went to:

1. At a venue where there was 1 live DJ set-up on rotation, and two silent DJs, and you could switch the channel on your headphones between all 3. Was really dope and found one of my favorite DJs this way. Music was great, party was great (burner event). Might be biased because I volunteered to help set it up so I could get in for free because brokesville. Here's a link to the video of some outtakes from the event:

https://vimeo.com/86761332

Bonus: If you can guess which one of the people in the video is me on your first try, I will PayPal you $1.

Note: the music playing in the background is not representative of the music that was played there, for the most part, I think.

2. A DJ had a mobile DJing gig that played music as we rode the subway from Penn Station to some warehouse in Brooklyn where the party continued. Was a really unique take on things IMO. Dope beats. People staring at you and judging you in public was nothing new to me so it's w/e.

isn't everyone really self-conscious though? I feel like that would kill the vibe. Hardly anyone is dancing in the videos I've seen (including the one you linked - most of them didn't even have headphones).

fukmylyf said:
isn't everyone really self-conscious though? I feel like that would kill the vibe. Hardly anyone is dancing in the videos I've seen (including the one you linked - most of them didn't even have headphones).

Eh, no. The silent disco area was pretty dimly lit compared to the main stage area which you saw the most of, I think that's why you barely see anyone with them on. Silent disco wasn't the main attraction, it was just a side stage. I don't think that anyone else was really self-conscious at the first event at all. In the subway, a few people did seem a bit uncomfortable but that is more understandable IMO.

I've never even been to a party, let alone the creepy shit you're describing

blickpall said:
Eh, no. The silent disco area was pretty dimly lit compared to the main stage area which you saw the most of, I think that's why you barely see anyone with them on. Silent disco wasn't the main attraction, it was just a side stage. I don't think that anyone else was really self-conscious at the first event at all. In the subway, a few people did seem a bit uncomfortable but that is more understandable IMO.

white guy at 1:57

whogivesafucc said:
I've never even been to a party, let alone the creepy shit you're describing

Don't knock it until you try it, I guess.