Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

has anyone beat chronic fatigue syndrome?

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
I'm always tired. Not just tired of life but really tired all the time. I eat ok but never have any energy. I also take multi vitamins and mega b vitamins and have good mineral supplements.

Besides tips for motivation, has anyone any tips to be less tired?

Some kind of supplement? A type of food? Waking up with the sun?

Any tips would be nice.

Thanks please!

You might have a hypothyroid problem.

I'm also chronically tired. Like wading through water.

You might have a hypothyroid problem.

I'm also chronically tired. Like wading through water.
Iodine didn't help.
Sourghum (a squeezed grass sugar syrup) and gingko biloba helps a tiny bit. But not enough.

Depression is another major cause of physical fatigue in people.

We might just be too depressed.

Try cigs. Helps me

Try cigs. Helps me
I already do. I don't think they are helping.
Try heroin.
Cocaine is better... But I can't afford or even find it. I'd rather not do meth either. Pot makes it worse plus dries me out too much. No expensive or illegal drugs for me thank you. I need something cheap and easy to get or grow.

I already do. I don't think they are helping.

Cocaine is better... But I can't afford or even find it. I'd rather not do meth either. Pot makes it worse plus dries me out too much. No expensive or illegal drugs for me thank you. I need something cheap and easy to get or grow.

What do you smoke? I smoke marlboro lights

Any improvements yet? I have the same problem.

I've experimented for years trying out various diets for improving energy and mood and found all of them to be ineffective.

Sugar (like orange juice) salt protein and magnesium helped, but only marginally for energy levels.

The only thing I noticed made a significant improvement is consistent restful sleep. I think sleep is hugely underrated for health, everyone focuses on the newest fad diet when simple sleep may be the most important. It's not easy though as I'm guessing most people on this forum, myself included, have some kind of screen addiction and we delay sleep too much.

Any improvements yet? I have the same problem.
I recently read a post about mega dosing vitamin d3. Seemed to help dude with motivation and mood.

He mentioned 50,000 iu dose. Looked it up, seems legit. Unfortunately, all the d3 vitamin pills i have are freaking tiny and I am not motivated to count them! But i did up my dose anyway and feel a bit better, in a mood way. But still feel like shit in an energy way.

Any chance you have sleep apnea and need a cpap machine?

I am tired a lot and my apathy and being jaded doesn't help.

Dont know what to tell you

Eat food to increase nitrous oxide production in blood, like beet or sumthing.

Some years ago when I supplemented DHEA for a short time I had a lot of energy, and woke up with 5 hours or less sleep on my own feeling greatly rested. I only used it for a couple weeks or less, because I'd read that taking a supplement could screw up your natural production.
I'll look it up! Thanks bro!

Im an oldcel so I'm low on any kind of making everything! So it might be worth the experiment.
Eat food to increase nitrous oxide production in blood, like beet or sumthing.

I did the beet thing... It was ok but not as super as it could have been. I even tried growing them but failed. So i bought organic powder... It wasn't worth it.
Some years ago when I supplemented DHEA for a short time I had a lot of energy, and woke up with 5 hours or less sleep on my own feeling greatly rested. I only used it for a couple weeks or less, because I'd read that taking a supplement could screw up your natural production.
I noticed that after 30 lowering dhea is said to cause arthritis! That's about the time mine kicked in!
It's also considered to be a cortisol antagonist! So that's nice!

According to https://drjockers.com/10-tips-boost-dhea-levels/

Vitamin d increases dhea! So there is probably something to othercels vit d benefits!

Last edited: