Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has anyone 5’10+ seen many foids taller than them

No. Rare unless one lives in the Netherlands or Montenegro or something. Shorter incels would take note of their height relative to other females more than taller incels.
Female height falls off fast past 5’10”. This is genetic and the way women’s height distribution works. Women are not as genetically variable as men are.

6’2”-6’4” is the ideal height for a man anywhere in the world, even the Netherlands. This is tall enough to heightmog all but the absolute tallest women.

No, i havent seen "many" but there are certainly some.
Tall girls to me are 5'7 to 5'9 which is still shorter
i feel insecure if a girls head isnt at my shoulder level, a 5'8 girl basically heightmogs a 5'10 man
Women wear all sorts of height lifting shoes, not just heels.

Men don’t have that luxury unless they’re wearing dress shoes (gay). Best I get are my Jordans or my Timberland boots, which can boost me a solid 1in or so.

I really think the jump between 5’10” and 6’0” are the most important 2in, more than any other 2in gap.

Maybe once, as long as you are above 5ft9, height doesn't mean much, face matters more.
Height is still super important up until 6’1”.