Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anybody tried jawsrise? Or jawliner (the EU version). Serious replies only please

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
I need to know if its worth it. I saw very good and positive reviews of this product everywhere. But I need to know if anyone used it. Please don't give low IQ replies. I want answers from those who used it or know people that used it

Never heard of it, looks interesting but I can't help but feel if you see it promoted by "influencers" it's bullshit involving photoshop, lighting & angles. Can't change your bones but it can work your muscle.

Never heard of it, looks interesting but I can't help but feel if you see it promoted by "influencers" it's bullshit involving photoshop, lighting & angles. Can't change your bones but it can work your muscle.
Exactly. The neck and jaw muscles

It seems to be a great way to give yourself TMJ disorders, as it stresses the jaw joints a lot.

I need to know if its worth it. I saw very good and positive reviews of this product everywhere. But I need to know if anyone used it. Please don't give low IQ replies. I want answers from those who used it or know people that used it
I don't fuck with that, whenever I have meat I'll sometimes chew the bone (not kidding).
It works my jaw, and it tastes good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back