Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has any curry here tried their luck with low status and low value white women? What were your results?

spasticbuddy

spasticbuddy

Banned
-
Has a curry here ever tried to talk to a fat or single mum white foid? If so how did that materialise?
since fat white women are less picky, I would assume they give curries a chanc?

do curries ever try with the lgbt+ sjw leftist feminazis (who also tend to be fat btw)?

i want to know if there is a correlation between curry (low status men) being able to race mix with low status white women (BBW white girls)

I had once seen a manlet curry with a fat white girl at macdonalds. she could’ve been using him to buy her fries tho

I had once seen a manlet curry with a fat white girl at macdonalds. she could’ve been using him to buy her fries tho
just buy fry theory.

Why does every one of your threads involve white women and curries?

Probably has an obsession with white women. Probably a curry who hates his race, maybe he wants to improve his bloodline by dating a white chick?

Probably has an obsession with white women. Probably a curry who hates his race, maybe he wants to improve his bloodline by dating a white chick?
OP isn’t curry

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back