Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has a women ever assaulted you ?

ricecel4life

ricecel4life

Officer
I got assaulted by this women at my work place. We were good friends at first but I tried touching her and she hit me really hard. She left the job and ghosted me. I still have the history of texts and pictures we had together.

I got assaulted by this women at my work place. We were good friends at first but I tried touching her and she hit me really hard. She left the job and ghosted me. I still have the history of texts and pictures we had together.
I Thought Many Times About Touching Sexy Girls In Public But I Can't Because It's Too Risky.

women wont touch me

one tried to punch me up but i just grabbed both of her arms and she just couldnt do anything and gave up lol

she was same height and weight mogged me

Quite a lot in my life, I've suffered every kind of assault but sexual from them. :feelswhat::blackpill:

There were two occurrences where foids assaulted me verbally, and both times I answered physically (not in video game)

I got attacked by a niggirl with a baseball bat as a child...

I used my stolen crescent wrench on a rope to whack her bat!

It buzzed in her hand and she dropped it and apologized!

There was a girl I got close to at the campground I was staying at. She turned into a drug addicted psycho. Gave her too many chances when she tried crawling back into my life and I was stupid and gave more chances cause I had no options and knew noone in the city and it's lonely. Copped some pretty bad abuse despite driving across town to see her. Anyway she had no place and was staying with me, she was good for a couple of days or so although was a compulsive drinker, I like my booze aswell but not every day and not starting in the morning. Anyway I went out to tea with her and It ended in an argument because she didn't want to stay for the meal and didn't want me to either tipped hers then m y food into those takeaway containers without me even getting to react and left. Started some big argument with me in the street screaming about how I'm like her dad or not like her dad or something. I thought fkck this I'm not going to be around this bipolar psycho anymore went back to the vehicle got her bags and took them out. She wasn't far behind and saw the bags on the ground, not dropped but merely placed outside the vehicle, started screaming and hissing at me, claiming I was throwing out her stuff, I said she had to leave and she's a psycho. Tried punching my vehicle windows I pushed her away from it. She threw the tea on the ground managed to grab my DVDs out and throw thm. She threw 3 kicks at me one got me in the leg. Pushed her away looked like she was going to full on attack me or throw hits . Finally left after that scene I was so stressed out being screamed at and attacked physically by someone who I still cared about I was quite shaken. Never had a female try to actually fight me like that before but it makes me realize some of us are probably better off without them as much as we want to meet a gf. They're poison, you only need to look at how psycho some go when guys reject them. Rejected girls are way worse than rejected guys I heard stories of them reacting pretty nasty.

Bitch tried kicking me in the balls but somehow missed LMAO

No but women have pulled pepper spray at me multiple times. It's probably because if I do walk in the city, it is at night and when they see I guess they get spooked lmao.

[UWSL]rejection, and crook glance.[/UWSL]

a foid pulled a gun to my head, too bad it jammed :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I was assaulted many times by girls when i was a kid

Women just leave me alone since I look like a harmless little child because of asian facial features.

Yeah when I was 10, she was 14. She tried tackling me and punching the back of my head so I just decked her in the face and she cut a huge gash on her lip from her braces.

All I remember after that was her mom cussing me out and her crying like the bitch she was