Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has a "friend" or coworker ever sent you suicidefuel?

A

Allday

Banned
-
By this, I mean a friend sending you a clip or photo of him with a girl, getting head, etc.

I've had coworkers send me shit of them fucking tinder sluts, nothing too dramatic.

I would have to have friends in the first place for that to happen

During our gaming session, my only friend mentioned that he has sex.
I really don't want to consider him a friend anymore. I can't be friends with someone who has a girlfriend.

He never even mentioned that he has a girlfriend. When I drove him home he mentioned that he had several relationships. All these years I didn't know about this.

I really... don't want to see him anymore. He owes me money though so I will have to see him at least once a month. If I knew about his relationships I would have never lend him money. What a stupid fucking idiot I've been...

None of my coworkers have my number anyway.

Allday said:
By this, I mean a friend sending you a clip or photo of him with a girl, getting head, etc.

I've had coworkers send me shit of them fucking tinder sluts, nothing too dramatic.

All the time .

I had to deal with someone who I revealed to him that I am an almost 20-year-old virgin, and his response was pretty much:

"...Dude...you need to, like, go to a party and get laid. Like, right now. I go to raves, get high, and have sex all the time."

I also found out he's bisexual by the way, so he gets to have sexual experiences with everyone. I've pretty much cut ties with him completely at this point.

EDIT: Also forgot about another time when someone commented that I must look like the youngest adult he has ever seen, and when I asked him "how old do you think I look?", he replied with "about 12." Dead serious.

in my group convo with small number of friends they sometimes talk about sex and then here i am virgin and shit and not being able to post anything except some dumb random memes

fuck my life. why do i torture myself.

soon tho, i will cut off all contact because no point trying anymore.

I don't have friends

Not directly. One colleague always boasted about how great his life was with his wife and kids and successful moneymaxxing. He was two months younger than me and still had all his hair. He even got away with making a blowjob reference to an FHO in the office, which is unheard of nowadays; he got away with it because of the immense halo effect he had with management. I grew to despise him immensely and was glad to rebuff him when he asked for my number on my last day.

Another friend was an incel virgin until 22, then he escaped and fucked a lot of FHOs. He is now a Purple Pilled fantasist. He still thinks I could slay, despite my obvious shortcomings of baldcel manletism. Top kek.

Had a friend show me nudes he got once, in person. It was hard to conceal my rage/depression, so I'd recommend if anyone ever offers to show you them irl, and not through text, you turn the offer down.

Yeah I have an Instagram. Seeing the prom pics of my classmates when I was in hs was CRUSHING

Hahaha, my best friend is a manwhore Chadlite, known him since we were babies. The guy literally does not go a day without having some girl to text. I've gotten so much suifuel from him over the years, I don't even know what would be the worst. Mostly it's just annoying. It doesn't make me want to sui, it just makes me want to shake him. Like, imagine spending a weekend at your bro's, you've got a camping trip planned, etc. But you end up not going and not doing ANYTHING but listen to him argue on the phone with his long distance girlfriend, because not only is he Chad but he's cucked Chad and will play the 'round and 'round games girls like to play. So I have to watch him slay all the time and then he rubs salt in the wound by being a total fucking beta and catching feelings for them and taking their abuse.

Yeah I saw a photo of my friend and his hot gf, it was suicidefuel considering we are the same age but I'm a kissless virgin.

KV3 said:
Yeah I have an Instagram. Seeing the prom pics of my classmates when I was in hs was CRUSHING

Bro delete your instageam. I deleted Snapchat instagram and Facebook all at once bc of all the suicidefuel  and plus I don't get anything out of it

Unless you have a business to promote ?

And yet people have told me “Go make some friends!” Even if I wasn’t asocial, this stuff sounds like asking to be cucked. At work is the worst because you have to play office politics a lot of the time.

TheVman said:
I would have to have friends in the first place for that to happen

Coworker? Implying I have a job. I am a rotting NEETcel.

Yoyo said:
Bro delete your instageam. I deleted Snapchat instagram and Facebook all at once bc of all the suicidefuel  and plus I don't get anything out of it

Unless you have a business to promote ?

It’s important to look NT, I can resist most suifuel

Had to drop a chadlite friend because I got sick of his attention whoring from posting pics of his girls. It’s not enough h gets female validation, he needs male validation as well?spoiled fucks.