Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] [Harmonic Dot Pill] Make a ∞ Dot Arithmetic Sequence of Brotherhood.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I will go first.
. @Mentally lost cel @Netzachcel @Transcended Trucel @highinhibition equally I like. (They are all my best brocels equally and make the rules.) :feelsautistic::heart: [:yes:]

Next users' responses: [Example]

Post #1 - @sckicksal345
.. (write the name of a brocel here) proudweeb :feelsautistic::heart: [:yes:]

Post #2 - @dreadtheblackpill
... (write the name of a brocel here) keksofthebest :feelsautistic::heart: [:yes:]

Post #3 - @shii410
.... (tag a brocel here) @Emba :feelsautistic::heart: [:yes:]

Post #4 - @RandomGuy
..... (write the name of a brocel here) Blackpill Rage :feelsautistic::heart: [:yes:]

Explanation of the Rules: Must Read.
You have to add one more dot than the previous post you are under. Add the name of 1 user that is your brocel. Only your best brocel can be tagged: I don't want Janny @AmIjustDreaming to bully me any longer with his 10% warnings for my transgressions.
Additional Rules:
  • If you do another response in the thread, you must write the name of someone different.
  • If someone tags you as his best brocel, you must post in this thread a brocel of yours.
  • In this sequence, we will reach infinity and beyond brothers.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpm1l0HfkV0

Istockphoto 1013256572 612x612

@SocialzERo @Mathematiciancel @[UWSL][UWSL]Divergent_Integral[/UWSL][/UWSL] (Why did you leave?:cryfeels:) @rope2cope
I have asked @Fat Link for permission for posting this thread beforehand in PM.
View attachment 486796

Last edited:
Trucel trait no one tags you on this thread.

Shit i have a severe hangover....

Shoutout to my africanus americanus boyos (in no particular order): @sckicksal345, @Lolimancer , @GripMaxxing (I know you are watching fool :feelsaww:), @proudweeb , @SlutLiberationFront

Shoutout to my africanus americanus boyos (in no particular order): @sckicksal345, @Lolimancer , @GripMaxxing (I know you are watching fool :feelsaww:), @proudweeb , @SlutLiberationFront
I would like to tag the people that supported me back when I was actively posting on ID, but I don't really remember anyone, I would have to go back to the threads.

I wish I could tag the niggas Draestyn, Broly and IncelHQ but they are gone, banned for good. I miss the postmaxxing mornings back to June, it was plenty of fun getting @proudweeb and @Jungle out of the first page for just a few hours.

I will start with the dots.
. [ @Idlevillagercel @IncelFromFinland @proudweeb @Jungle @IsolationHurts for an incredibly good username, @0Energy0Happyness for the same. I would like to tag @IslaVista2014 for a good username too, but his account is gone as well. ]

Also shoutout to all the sewercels. The Sewers are much better and happier than the rest of the website such as The Lounge or ID. These places are depressing as fuck and absolute ragefuel/ropefuel because of all the stuff people here go through.

My signature. :feelsXmas::feelsautistic::feelsdevil::feelsmage:

I would like to tag the people that supported me back when I was actively posting on ID, but I don't really remember anyone, I would have to go back to the threads.

I wish I could tag the niggas Draestyn, Broly and IncelHQ but they are gone, banned for good. I miss the postmaxxing mornings back to June, it was plenty of fun getting @proudweeb and @Jungle out of the first page for just a few hours.

. [ @Idlevillagercel @IncelFromFinland @proudweeb @Jungle @IsolationHurts for an incredibly good username, @0Energy0Happyness for the same. I would like to tag @IslaVista2014 for a good username too, but his account is gone as well. ]

Also shoutout to all the sewercels. The Sewers are much better and happier than the rest of the website such as The Lounge or ID. These places are depressing as fuck and absolute ragefuel/ropefuel because of all the stuff people here go through.

Shout out to you my nigga :feelsYall:

:smonk:

This thread confused me bcuz I'm low iq :feelsXmas:

the rules are super difficult

Shout out to my niggas @curryfool @Lolimancer @AbsolutelyBrutal @proudweeb @GripMaxxing :feelsautistic::heart: [:yes:]

I read this lik 5 times still not sure if i did this correctly, nicotine fucks u up man :smonk:
Thanks @sckicksal345 . Means a lot to me. :feelsaww:

411 4118058 apu apustaja hug hd png download

Thanks man. Your name makes me kek everytime :feelskek:

Thanks man. Your name makes me kek everytime :feelskek:
Ha, it was supposed to be Slut Extermination Front but it exceeded the character limit of the website for usernames, so I had to pick this one. :feelsrope: It's still good though.

I wanted to tag you but I forgot. I wanted to do it because I saw you when you had an avi of that movie with Robie Williams that really hit me back in the day and I still think about it more than a decade later. :feelsbadman:
:feelsYall: