Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hardest place for a brown guy to make friends?

I

incel4life

Captain
I am a brown (middle eastern) guy and I have been in the deep south and they are not that racist. They might be Republicans, oppose immigration, post on Stormfront, be part of the KKK, but they are pretty nice and won't do shit like leave you out for being brown. In fact, they kind of think it's cool that you are different and try to make conversation with you. On the other hand, I have lived most of my life in Tucson, AZ, which is not part of the deep south, they speak with regular American accents, they are not hicks, but they absolutely hate ragheads. That's a city where if you are brown and work at a company, they will invite every single coworker to lunch except you. If you are brown and you try to make the first move and strike a conversation with a white guy, he will just have a sneer on his face, and have body language that says "stop trying to be my friend you brown savage". All this time I thought I had aspergers, but no, I just lived somewhere where everyone was a racist piece of shit that wants nothing to do with you if you are of middle eastern descent. I think the heavy presence of the defense industry in that city might have something to do with it.

You should go ER on them for what they have done to your people

Tbh they don't treat you bad cuz you're Brown,they treat you bad because you're ugly.

conservative or liberal, it's all about looks

That's why libtards are the biggest hypocrites.