Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] Many Incels Don't Seem Realize That The AVERAGE Relationship Is Pretty Much "Sexless" (Because They Don't Talk To Other Men)

How Often Do You Think An Average Looking Male In A Relationship Has Sex?

• Once A Week

Votes: 44 58.7%
  • Twice A Week

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • Three Times A Week

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Four Times A Week

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Five Tmes A Week

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Six Times A Week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everyday

Votes: 7 9.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 36406

Deleted member 36406

upper class gentleman
-
1d 3h 50m
High IQ post. Nothing else to say, really.

S

SuperPerfectCel

Captain
★★★
27d 8h 45m
BlkPillPres said:
The above stat included marriages, but lets still talk a bit about that. About now you are probably thinking if you get married to the "right girl" that you are lucky enough to "ascend" with, your marriage will be filled with a lot of sex, right?
That's underrating the community. Nobody here is retarded enough to think sex is frequent in marriages. Plenty of us had married parents and could see that they almost never fucked. Or watched sitcoms where the punchline of many a joke was how little the couple fucked. It's called settling down for a reason.

The ideal is a relationship where the foid actually attracted to the dude, rather just using him for emotional support and resources, and in that scenario sex multiple times a day is possible. Just not for us since we got fucked by genetics. Most beta buxers know they're just grasping for straws rather than getting the deluxe treatment.

IncelWithHate

IncelWithHate

Frustrated, highinhib wizardcel
★★★
2d 19h 23m
Fat Link said:
Probably the best post you’ve ever made BPP.:feelsUgh:

Good job.:feelsthink:

I voted twice a week btw as it’s the most common number that I’ve heard normies toss around about this during my life.

That said while I don’t necessarily agree with the all of us should go buck wild on prostitutes thing I do see your reasoning for it and hey if someone is a richcel or good at haggling/bartering down prices and lives in an area where this is either legal or they know they could get away with it if it’s not then have at it I guess.

Anyway BPP the last thing that I have to offer you on this topic is the reason you probably won’t be able to sell this idea to a lot of guys or at least not right away is that I believe many of us just wanted to be society’s idea of normal ie live normal and have a normal life even if that entails getting a virtually sexless or scraps of sex relationship.

It’s a tribal passage kind of desire most guys simply cannot break free of and probably to their detriment.

I personally don't give a shit about societial expectations. My reasons are practicality (financial, legality, location, etc) and simple resentment. Foids have bullied, rejected and literally walked up out of the ether to mock and spit on me. Taxation already forces me to enable them and the OP is making threads telling men like me to give these creatures even more of my money? It doesn't matter if you're moneymaxxed or not, its the principle. Even now, foids walk by and give disgusted looks or react with anger when I ask a work related question. Yet this cuck expects me to wageslave for a chance at being tolerated by them? Why would I give money to people that hate me? I don't care how depressed I get from the lack of sex, this is nonsense.

F

fheon

Recruit
★★★
7d 10h 27m
AutisticMonstrosity said:
Didn't read yet, but my normie neighbour NEET couple (no betabux at all) now has sex every day, twice intercourse (separated by 6 hours) a day, more other forms of sex. Then they can go 2-3 weeks that I don't hear them having sex. I quite often hear the woman reject ("LOPETA!!!") the man's initiations. Then they can have sex later in the day or the next day.

So in real couples (long-term relations) it can vary A LOT.
based fellow finncel

It all fell down

It all fell down

Banned
-
13d 7h 45m
Wizard32 said:

I didn't vote in this poll because there was no result less frequent than weekly.

I'm guessing the true average is monthly.
Monthly or less for at least 30% of married men.
Twice a week for men with gf under 30 years old.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
102d 9h 43m
I think once a week is for married, for younger couples is probably few times a week. Marriage is a scam, you can invest 20 years into marriage and to fall apart in minutes, sex was always foid doing her part for the husband. Women cant or wont marry a guy they are genuinely attracted to, Chads doesnt want to get married and rich guys are mostly butt ugly.

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
44d 14h 40m
It all fell down said:
Twice a week for men with gf under 30 years old.
ehhhh that seems like a high estimate tbh

I'm guessing even that is once per 7-14 days

Miyanu

Miyanu

Recruit
★★★
6d 14h 6m
I hear my neighboors having sex 4 days a week, sometimes even 2 times a day

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4