Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] - Love & Happiness Don't Exist, Female Validation Is Not Valuable

I'll never understand the men (especially incels) who endlessly chase after these illusory concepts like "love", "happiness" and "female validation".

LOVE:
Love doesn't exist, not in the "cultural sense", where its this deep meaningful thing, its just a series of chemical reactions used to increase the likeliness of pair bonding and reproduction, its our brains using us like puppets to carry out a desired function. You didn't miss out on anything, it would be like a person who never had a lucid dream saying they missed out on an "out of body experience", it isn't really that, nobody actually "astrally projects" themselves, its all in your head, a trick the brain plays on us. I never get the people who feel regret for not experiencing things that we know aren't real..

There is no such thing as "love", its all lust, and the feeling of "love" is nothing but our brains giving us an excuse to take pride in lust, because when someone feels "justified" in something they will do it more fervently, its our brain playing its typical puppet tricks, in an alternate reality our brains will inflict pain on our bodies to get us to reproduce, because we evolved differently, so instead of taking the "coercion and deception" approach our brains take the "force and blackmail" approach.

Humans love doing things that are pleasurable, but more than that we love stroking our ego while doing said things, because it makes it both mentally and physically enjoyable, we need these "mental passes" to give us the "go ahead", the "justification" to pursue things that are not really "morally good", we ascribe morals to the act to make it mentally easier for us to do.

I talk about this in detail in another thread - https://incels.is/threads/normies-l...ired-to-realize-their-core-motivations.97039/

Where I make the distinction between "core motivations" (what were actually trying to do) and "surface motivations" (the "veils" that cover "core motivations" that make us feel justified in committing said act).

Most music likes to affirm love as this almost "moral" and "deep" thing that just must be good and you're definitely a good person for feeling it, but at its core LOVE IS SELFISH, it is driven by selfishness, its the desire to possess someone else, their very being, and have that exist for your sake, for your "happiness" (pleasure). Notice how meta that was, another example popped up within an example, the "surface/veiled motivation" is "happiness" but the "core/actual" motivation is PHYSICAL PLEASURE (there are both psychological [ownership and dependency] and physical [pleasure] "core motivations" propping up the "surface motivation" of "love"). Normies don't want to think about "dark" shit like that, they only want the "warm fuzzies" of life so they can stroke their egos and avoid an existential crisis (two birds one stone).

The "core motivation" of all things are selfish and usually immoral, it is always about the person even when they convince themselves otherwise.

Religion is a good example of this:

"Do you LOVE RELIGION or do you simply HATE THE THOUGHT OF CEASING TO EXIST AFTER DEATH"

and within that there's also:

"Do you LOVE GOD or do you simply HATE BEING TORTURED FOR ETERNITY"

Its quite obvious which one is the actual motivation, its the one that is always veiled beneath the other, the "surface motivation" is always something that is seen as "moral" or "good" and is used to cover the TRUE MOTIVATION, the "core motivation".

Its like a symbiotic relationship within your psyche, both help eachother to survive and both have some positive benefit to the individual, the "surface motivation" is all about the dopamine reward system, you feel good about yourself and that in turn feels good for your body, the "core motivation" is all about survival, its driven by our survival instincts, the desires and urges that push us, its about keeping the individual alive and satisfied.

Love is just a "surface motivation" for the "core motivation" of physical pleasure (lust, orgasms, etc).

HAPPINESS:
Happiness is subjective, it is rarely if ever truly attained because its standard is determined by the beliefs and mindset of the person chasing after it, it is dictated by two variables (Personal Standards and/or Ignorance of Standards). There are people out there in life whose lives are complete shit in comparison to ours in terms of standards of living, but they are "happier" than us, and they want to keep living while we feel suicidal, and that's because of:

1. Personal Standards - Their standards for existence are low, they don't want for much, could be because they'd suffered so much in life before that the meager pleasures they have now are enough in comparison to the past, could be because they have low self esteem and consider what they currently have "enough for someone like me", at the end of the day, they are "happy" based on the standards of living they have for their own life.

2. Ignorance of Standards - They are unaware of how much better their standards of living could be (e.g. someone born in some remote/tribal village/community with barely any technology). For example someone born in an amish community and is never exposed to any technology or modern media, or someone born in a monastery in some mountain in china and they have never left that community. They likely feel more satisfied and fulfilled with life than we ever will, but that's simply because they don't know what they are missing out on. If a 10/10 stacy walked up into said monastery in a bikini and an Ipad with a movie playing on it, that same guy who had "discovered nirvana" (a state of perfect happiness and enlightenment) would lose his shit and that would throw his peace out the window, he'll now realize many things he wanted deep down that he wasn't even truly aware of, entertainment, to have his lust satiated rather than repressed and controlled, etc.

The Amish are a better example of this, they have this rite of passage called Rumspringa,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumspringa

The usual behavioral restrictions are relaxed, so that Amish youth can acquire some experience and knowledge of the non-Amish world.

Amish adolescents may engage in rebellious behavior, resisting or defying parental norms. In many cultures, enforcement may be relaxed, and misbehavior tolerated or overlooked to a degree. A view of rumspringa has emerged in popular culture that this divergence from custom is an accepted part of adolescence or a rite of passage for Amish youth.

Among the Amish, however, rumspringa simply refers to adolescence. During that time a certain amount of misbehavior is unsurprising and is not severely condemned (for instance, by Meidung or shunning).

A minority of Amish youth do diverge from established customs. Some may be found:
  • Wearing non-traditional clothing and hair styles (referred to as "dressing English")
  • Driving vehicles other than horse-drawn vehicles (for communities that eschew motor vehicles)
  • Not attending home prayer
  • Drinking and using other recreational drugs

A lot of amish youths after going through this period never return to their communities because they now know the life they are missing out on, the phrase "ignorance is bliss" means "ignorance is happiness", its part of happiness, not knowing what you're missing out on allows you to set lower standards for happiness, and the mere introduction of those things into your consciousness destroys any peace of mind you had, your happiness is now sub par because you know your life could be more enjoyable now.

You can cope and deny all you want at that point, but you'll always know deep down its true.

Happiness is based on the limitations one places on themselves (ego, goals, etc) and the limitations that life placed on them (birth place, physical/mental disabilities, etc)

That's why I don't aspire to be "happy", I aspire to be "physically satisfied" and "stress free", that criteria is much more objective than "being happy", because talk to the average person who says they are "happy" and they live stressful and problematic lives, and that's because their personal standards for themselves revolves around "facing challenges", so they never stop chasing after more stresses in life, and they are always stuck wondering why they never feel "truly satisfied". Its because they are playing the game wrong, life isn't an endless series of achievements to be met, and that's the mindset (((they))) have indoctrinated onto the masses to keep us "happy and busy worker drones" while they actually enjoy what a fulfilling life is aboue (peace and prosperity).

FEMALE VALIDATION:
A lot of incels hold on to multiple concepts that contradict eachother.

They believe things about women related to evolution psychology that devalue their existence (they are genetically hardwired to be hypergamous, inherently selfish, etc), while at the same time they value their validation and what they think of them, those are two contradictory concepts, if women are as bad as the black pill tells us, and we truly believe it, then there is no reason to value anything they think.

I've been saying this for a while, nobody really wants female validation, we've just been indoctrinated over years as children and basically socialized to value and chase after it, that's because female validation is the prerequisite to what we really want, sex. Well its the prerequisite to attaining sex the "usual way" (courtship), you can just pay for it.

Its completely contradictory to both acknowledge that women are basically instinct driven and illogical, and yet somehow value whether or not they admire you or think highly of you. They are basically like an AI running lines of code, would you care if an AI, something that has no true concept of reality and merely does what its "code" dictates, cares about you? (I doubt it).

Of what value is its evaluation of you, when it has no true sense of self. How can you devalue women as an existence, while at the same time claiming that their evaluation of you is something that matters (do you see the obvious contradiction yet?).

That would be like me saying I have a broken mirror, yet I trust its ability to give me an accurate reflection. One should only value the evaluation given by someone relative to how much they value the logical integrity of said person, in other words, if you truly believe everything the black pill says, then by valuing female validation, aren't you putting stake in the competency of a group of individuals, you yourself deem as incompetent?

Female validation is just the usual prerequisite to attaining sex, it is not the goal it is the prerequisite to achieving the goal, and only a foolish egoist chases after validation, as black pillers were supposed to be introspective, the "deep thinkers", to cling and chase after female validation is illogical, especially for an incel, you already know what it is you really want, sex, so chase after that, and when you simply see things in such a manner a whole slew of options open up to you, things you did not even consider because your ego was blinding you from it.

U just saved my life
U are tge true blackpill therapist :smonk:

You're trying to be overly "scientific" and denying existence of higher feelings

As if conclusions based on analytical thinking and scientific data can explain everything there is about human life

no single perspective/state of mind/philosophy will let you see the whole truth
don't get fooled, reality is more complicated

still hIgh IQ on human happiness
I took away a lot

I'll never understand the men (especially incels) who endlessly chase after these illusory concepts like "love", "happiness" and "female validation".

LOVE:
Love doesn't exist, not in the "cultural sense", where its this deep meaningful thing, its just a series of chemical reactions used to increase the likeliness of pair bonding and reproduction, its our brains using us like puppets to carry out a desired function. You didn't miss out on anything, it would be like a person who never had a lucid dream saying they missed out on an "out of body experience", it isn't really that, nobody actually "astrally projects" themselves, its all in your head, a trick the brain plays on us. I never get the people who feel regret for not experiencing things that we know aren't real..

There is no such thing as "love", its all lust, and the feeling of "love" is nothing but our brains giving us an excuse to take pride in lust, because when someone feels "justified" in something they will do it more fervently, its our brain playing its typical puppet tricks, in an alternate reality our brains will inflict pain on our bodies to get us to reproduce, because we evolved differently, so instead of taking the "coercion and deception" approach our brains take the "force and blackmail" approach.

Humans love doing things that are pleasurable, but more than that we love stroking our ego while doing said things, because it makes it both mentally and physically enjoyable, we need these "mental passes" to give us the "go ahead", the "justification" to pursue things that are not really "morally good", we ascribe morals to the act to make it mentally easier for us to do.

I talk about this in detail in another thread - https://incels.is/threads/normies-l...ired-to-realize-their-core-motivations.97039/

Where I make the distinction between "core motivations" (what were actually trying to do) and "surface motivations" (the "veils" that cover "core motivations" that make us feel justified in committing said act).

Love is just a "surface motivation" for the "core motivation" of physical pleasure (lust, orgasms, etc).

HAPPINESS:
Happiness is subjective, it is rarely if ever truly attained because its standard is determined by the beliefs and mindset of the person chasing after it, it is dictated by two variables (Personal Standards and/or Ignorance of Standards). There are people out there in life whose lives are complete shit in comparison to ours in terms of standards of living, but they are "happier" than us, and they want to keep living while we feel suicidal, and that's because of:

1. Personal Standards - Their standards for existence are low, they don't want for much, could be because they'd suffered so much in life before that the meager pleasures they have now are enough in comparison to the past, could be because they have low self esteem and consider what they currently have "enough for someone like me", at the end of the day, they are "happy" based on the standards of living they have for their own life.

2. Ignorance of Standards - They are unaware of how much better their standards of living could be (e.g. someone born in some remote/tribal village/community with barely any technology). For example someone born in an amish community and is never exposed to any technology or modern media, or someone born in a monastery in some mountain in china and they have never left that community. They likely feel more satisfied and fulfilled with life than we ever will, but that's simply because they don't know what they are missing out on. If a 10/10 stacy walked up into said monastery in a bikini and an Ipad with a movie playing on it, that same guy who had "discovered nirvana" (a state of perfect happiness and enlightenment) would lose his shit and that would throw his peace out the window, he'll now realize many things he wanted deep down that he wasn't even truly aware of, entertainment, to have his lust satiated rather than repressed and controlled, etc.

The Amish are a better example of this, they have this rite of passage called Rumspringa,

A lot of amish youths after going through this period never return to their communities because they now know the life they are missing out on, the phrase "ignorance is bliss" means "ignorance is happiness", its part of happiness, not knowing what you're missing out on allows you to set lower standards for happiness, and the mere introduction of those things into your consciousness destroys any peace of mind you had, your happiness is now sub par because you know your life could be more enjoyable now.

You can cope and deny all you want at that point, but you'll always know deep down its true.

Happiness is based on the limitations one places on themselves (ego, goals, etc) and the limitations that life placed on them (birth place, physical/mental disabilities, etc)

That's why I don't aspire to be "happy", I aspire to be "physically satisfied" and "stress free", that criteria is much more objective than "being happy", because talk to the average person who says they are "happy" and they live stressful and problematic lives, and that's because their personal standards for themselves revolves around "facing challenges", so they never stop chasing after more stresses in life, and they are always stuck wondering why they never feel "truly satisfied". Its because they are playing the game wrong, life isn't an endless series of achievements to be met, and that's the mindset (((they))) have indoctrinated onto the masses to keep us "happy and busy worker drones" while they actually enjoy what a fulfilling life is aboue (peace and prosperity).

FEMALE VALIDATION:

They believe things about women related to evolution psychology that devalue their existence (they are genetically hardwired to be hypergamous, inherently selfish, etc), while at the same time they value their validation and what they think of them, those are two contradictory concepts, if women are as bad as the black pill tells us, and we truly believe it, then there is no reason to value anything they think.

I've been saying this for a while, nobody really wants female validation, we've just been indoctrinated over years as children and basically socialized to value and chase after it, that's because female validation is the prerequisite to what we really want, sex. Well its the prerequisite to attaining sex the "usual way" (courtship), you can just pay for it.

Its completely contradictory to both acknowledge that women are basically instinct driven and illogical, and yet somehow value whether or not they admire you or think highly of you. They are basically like an AI running lines of code, would you care if an AI, something that has no true concept of reality and merely does what its "code" dictates, cares about you? (I doubt it).

Of what value is its evaluation of you, when it has no true sense of self. How can you devalue women as an existence, while at the same time claiming that their evaluation of you is something that matters (do you see the obvious contradiction yet?).

That would be like me saying I have a broken mirror, yet I trust its ability to give me an accurate reflection. One should only value the evaluation given by someone relative to how much they value the logical integrity of said person, in other words, if you truly believe everything the black pill says, then by valuing female validation, aren't you putting stake in the competency of a group of individuals, you yourself deem as incompetent?

Female validation is just the usual prerequisite to attaining sex, it is not the goal it is the prerequisite to achieving the goal, and only a foolish egoist chases after validation, as black pillers were supposed to be introspective, the "deep thinkers", to cling and chase after female validation is illogical, especially for an incel, you already know what it is you really want, sex, so chase after that, and when you simply see things in such a manner a whole slew of options open up to you, things you did not even consider because your ego was blinding you from it.
You wrote this while being influenced by emotions about women. It's true but you can't ever supress such feelings. That's just how we evolved.

You wrote this while being influenced by emotions about women. It's true but you can't ever supress such feelings. That's just how we evolved.
Don't project.

Has nothing to do with emotions, has to do with observing reality. Oh and this thread like most of my threads is usually written with money and resources in mind, not women and romantic interests. I truly believe that money (resources) can solve every problem in your life (every OBJECTIVE problem), and the people who think otherwise are emotional thinkers who only focus on SUBJECTIVE problems.

Don't project.

Has nothing to do with emotions, has to do with observing reality. Oh and this thread like most of my threads is usually written with money and resources in mind, not women and romantic interests. I truly believe that money (resources) can solve every problem in your life (every OBJECTIVE problem), and the people who think otherwise are emotional thinkers who only focus on SUBJECTIVE problems.
You still experienced emotions, you can't deny that

You still experienced emotions, you can't deny that
You say that like it's a bad thing, it's not experiencing emotions that's bad, that's passive, you have no control over that, it's like breathing.

It's being led by and staking value in your emotions that's the bad part, that's what makes someone pathetic.

Also, over time, tbh, you just start feeling less and less of anything, the less you care about the world and everything around you. How you feel doesn't matter though, what matters is how you let those feelings influence your decisions in life.

For example, there's no such thing as "oneitis", it's nothing but a man pathetically choosing to obsess over one woman because of his feelings.

You say that like it's a bad thing, it's not experiencing emotions that's bad, that's passive, you have no control over that, it's like breathing.

It's being led by and staking value in your emotions that's the bad part, that's what makes someone pathetic.

Also, over time, tbh, you just start feeling less and less of anything, the less you care about the world and everything around you. How you feel doesn't matter though, what matters is how you let those feelings influence your decisions in life.

For example, there's no such thing as "oneitis", it's nothing but a man pathetically choosing to obsess over one woman because of his feelings.
Agreed, I didn't say it's a bad thing, though.

i'm gonna do both escortcelling and try to get a gf at the same time

not mutually exclusive

not mutually exclusive
shitty escorts are always waiting for you, even when you're 70 years old, meanwhile you can only hope to get a young gf when you're below 35y
there's no reason to rush into escorting unless you're desperate to be part of this guy's gang of larping "dangerous" pretend-thugs

shitty escorts are always waiting for you, even when you're 70 years old, meanwhile you can only hope to get a young gf when you're below 35y
there's no reason to rush into escorting unless you're desperate to be part of this guy's gang of larping "dangerous" pretend-thugs
Ya lol

I dunno I just wanna fuck a bit too

Ya lol

I dunno I just wanna fuck a bit too
If you’ve been alone till 25 , I don’t think it’ll work out with a women your mind is so used to be by itself

At Least that’s the case for me

not mutually exclusive
If you got a GF you wouldn't even be on the same level as her when it comes to "being in a relationship". She's going to see how incompetant you are, no differently than you having sex with a woman who has a 5+ body count when you are a virgin.

The question isn't "can you get a GF?", the question is "can you keep a GF after years of building up "incel habits" and various quirks".

I can't even imagine carrying a conversation with my GF every single day. I'm not a talkative person really, it would feel so forced, I'd be annoyed having to fake my personality just so that she can "feel normal".

You want a relationship because you think it will be a source of joy and peace, but you don't realize that for a man like you it's just going to be source of stress. You'll be so focused on trying to be "good enough for her" so that you don't lose her that you won't be able to just be "in the moment" and enjoy spending time with her.

Ascension is an endless uphill battle, because unless you're dating a virgin, your GF is actively comparing you to every other guy she's dated in every aspect of your relationship.

Pain is just a "series of chemical reactions". Does that mean there is no value in avoiding pain?
The difference is that avoiding pain has tangible benefits, experiencing "love" only has "emotional benefits" as in "you feel good" but ironically it can lead to tangible detriments.

You can be blinded by "love", but pain is a good teacher and avoiding pain makes your life better.

It's retarded to compare the worth of stimuli like hunger, thirst, pain, etc to things like "love", "fear", etc. Being at the mercy of these things is usually always negative, whereas being at the mercy of things like hunger is usually always positive, as these stimuli push you to do things to your tangible benefit.

Hunger, thirst, and pain, alongside love and fear are all just emotional states and conscious experiences. At the end of the day all are just chemical reactions in your head.
If you're just going to be disingenuous and pretend like things like pain, hunger, thirst, etc aren't completely different from things like love, fear, etc, then there is no argument to be had.

One category of stimuli can be overcome with will power and self awareness (and it doesn't even require much will power tbh, enough bad experiences and you'll even develop a distaste for them).

The other category of stimuli can never be overcome, you can never make yourself not feel hungry if your body is hungry, you can't make yourself not feel thirsty if your body is thirsty, you can't make yourself not feel pain if your body is in pain.

YOU CAN MAKE YOURSELF NOT FEEL FEAR BY SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS A BREATHING EXERCISE AND THROUGH WILL POWER.

YOU CAN MAKES YOURSELF NO FEEL "LOVE" BY SIMPLY ACKNOWLEDGING THE FEELING FOR WHAT IT IS AND NOT PLACING ANY IMPORTANCE ON IT (OR YOU CAN END UP DOING THIS PASSIVELY SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU DEVELOPED A DISTASTE FOR IT DUE TO NEGATIVE EXPERIENCES).

1. Yes. love in the cultural Disney fairy tale sense really does not exist.

Yes, romantic love is basically a synonym for conditional lust and bonding (the latter of which is nonexistent nowadays due to every toilet's high body count, if we don't count just be first occurrences).

No, lust being a series of chemical reactions does not invalidate its existence or significance - mutual attraction alleviates chronic stress and raises the natural levels of hormones necessary for male well-being.

2. Yes, the standards for happiness can shift very easily (although only in one direction - once the toothpaste is out of the tube, only a lobotomy can help).

Yes, "the average person who says they are "happy"" - i.e., normies - generally does not live a happy life.

No, they aren't honest about being happy - they're saying it because if they don't, soyciety will perceive them as a mentally ill ticking time bomb.

Yes, directly striving for "happiness" is futile; I've heard this a few times.

No, personally I don't want peace, but that might be just me. Nor do I want to slave away to impress others, though.

3. Yes, half of foids' standards are retarded, particularly the ones for mental traits.

No, their standards aren't irrelevant - if you're validated by toilets, soyciety will treat you better too, making your life more tolerable. Also, the body is programmed to respond to validation and the lack thereof in tangible ways.

Yes, obsessing over the lack of validation is pointless -- not because it's irrelevant, but because that would only make its effects even worse.

Yes, at the end of the day I do want sex. I'm too high-inhib and socially retarded to escortmax, though - I expect it to be an awful demoralizing experience and I envy lowinhibcels who feel better - not worse - after paying to play.

Yes, at the end of the day I do want sex. I'm too high-inhib and socially retarded to escortmax, though - I expect it to be an awful demoralizing experience and I envy lowinhibcels who feel better - not worse - after paying to play.
No such thing as someone being "high inhib" or "low inhib", it's a choice. You guys speak as if none of us woke up one day and decided to change for our own sake. Stop trying to excuse your refusal to do that.

If it was a life or death situation you wouldn't be talking about "I'm high inhib", that would sound stupid to you in that situation lol.

In life it's as simple as you REALLY want something or you don't, there is no inbetween. If you REALLY want something then you wouldn't let something as childish as "I may feel embarrassed (high inhib)" stop you from doing it. You can't keep being a grown man and using excuses like that.

No such thing as someone being "high inhib" or "low inhib", it's a choice. You guys speak as if none of us woke up one day and decided to change for our own sake. Stop trying to excuse your refusal to do that.

If it was a life or death situation you wouldn't be talking about "I'm high inhib", that would sound stupid to you in that situation lol.

In life it's as simple as you REALLY want something or you don't, there is no inbetween. If you REALLY want something then you wouldn't let something as childish as "I may feel embarrassed (high inhib)" stop you from doing it. You can't keep being a grown man and using excuses like that.
By high-inhib I mean I'd feel so uncomfortable that I'd rather not do it at all because it would be a net-negative experience. Yes, if I really wanted to do something, I would even if it made me uncomfortable, but that doesn't apply to hedonistic actions.

but that doesn't apply to hedonistic actions.
Except that it does, it applies you everything. If you can't move past "feeling uncomfortable" then you don't REALLY want to do those hedonistic action. It isn't a strong craving to you. To me the idea of nevver having sex because "I feel uncomfortable" sounds like a joke, because I felt like killing myself before I fucked a prostitute. The difference in desire between the two of us is drastically different, you don't REALLY want it.

Except that it does, it applies you everything. If you can't move past "feeling uncomfortable" then you don't REALLY want to do those hedonistic action. It isn't a strong craving to you. To me the idea of nevver having sex because "I feel uncomfortable" sounds like a joke, because I felt like killing myself before I fucked a prostitute. The difference in desire between the two of us is drastically different, you don't REALLY want it.
Yeah, I really can't relate to that. I need to get my T checked.

What do you think about non-sexual validation? @BlkPillPres

Due to many things about myself, I have only received positive reinforcement very few times in my life and of those few times, I vividly hold on to those moments like trophies. I don't change my behaviour to seek it out and that is probably why I put so much focus on it.

I see all these "influencers" get their butts kissed and yet they are such retarded people that I think to myself "I could do better than that".
I don't want to be an influencer, but it is frustrating for society to pretended that these idiots have any idea about anything.

But years of being ignored has created this safety control where I stop myself from "putting myself out there", not in a dating sense but simply because I believe that no one will listen to what I have to say and even if they resonate with my point of view, there really isn't much of a point.

I'm not even talking about any incel or dating crap, I'm talking about fields like economics, science, philosophy etc.

Heck, there have been times where I have written long posts on LinkedIn about a topic that is being discussed, I get to the point where I would post the comment and I just think "Is it worth it?" or "Can I be bothered arguing with people?" and then I delete the entire thing.

I definitely think a lack of being made to feel like a human being has destroyed my ability to express myself because It doesn't really mean anything. I don't crave validation but at the same time, it would have been nice to be appreciated, even from a professional or social setting.

What do you think about non-sexual validation? @BlkPillPres
It's the same shit, validation is validation, and in either case it has zero value because it's only worth as much as you decide it's worth.

LOVE:

HAPPINESS:

FEMALE VALIDATION:

Man, I love your posts, they could be longer but as they're right now is good enough;
We think alike, especially when talking about happiness, happiness is indeed greater in those who are ignorant.

Wanting "Love" Is being a cuck. "Love" Does not even exist. It's just a chemical reaction that tells you to reproduce when you are attracted to a woman.

Last edited:
This, the entire point of my thread, a lot of incels waste their time chasing after illusory concepts and they never get out of that rut, they never start pursuing things that are actually within their reach. Why focus and obsess over what you will likely never have, its better to focus on the things that you can acquire for yourself.

High IQ Intellectual Thread

This, the entire point of my thread, a lot of incels waste their time chasing after illusory concepts and they never get out of that rut, they never start pursuing things that are actually within their reach. Why focus and obsess over what you will likely never have, its better to focus on the things that you can acquire for yourself.
Dude all I can actually pass completely are video games

miss your takes nigga

Interesting read, appreciate your take! What you are ultimately saying though is to have no expectations and without any expectations there is no point in living. Nothing of what you have said for people left wanting is going to change their outlook. Male or female. We are not robots. When you feel like your entire life is going to be denied happiness because of a few personal circumstances it isn't about validation at that point, it's about survival. I say survival because while you might not die on the outside you certainly will on the inside. It's human nature to want to experience that nurturing of love, that healing process, especially if you are already broken and don't feel like you could or ever would be loved.

Interesting read, appreciate your take! What you are ultimately saying though is to have no expectations and without any expectations there is no point in living. Nothing of what you have said for people left wanting is going to change their outlook. Male or female. We are not robots. When you feel like your entire life is going to be denied happiness because of a few personal circumstances it isn't about validation at that point, it's about survival. I say survival because while you might not die on the outside you certainly will on the inside. It's human nature to want to experience that nurturing of love, that healing process, especially if you are already broken and don't feel like you could or ever would be loved.

This, honestly.

I know that everything is chemicals and reactions. That doesn't make it less real then anything else. Food for thought; if nothing is special then the defenition of special itself is also different. Love isn't real but not because of chemicals in your brain. At that point, nothing is. But we can simplify anything down to anything.

Salt is bad, don't use it.

Don't do drugs or drink.

Both of these things are fair but doing them is also completely valid. In moderation. They exist, in moderation. There is absolutely no reason to say that chemicals are just pointless. They're everything.

then inceldom shouldnt bother you. just have fun paying whores theory innit.

You're trying to be overly "scientific"
the issue is reducing our suffering to chemical reaction. why the fuck would someone do that if he is not gigacoping.