Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies Lack The Introspection & Honesty Required To Realize Their "Core Motivations"

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
This is something I would always ponder, especially when it comes to concepts where morality is the focus, I've come to the realization that most of the motivations that people think drive them are falsely understood, it is actually the inverse of that motivation that is driving them. The vieled motivation is often "immaterial" and actual motivation "material". Think about "love" for example.

Ask yourself this question (especially normies that are reading):

"Do you LOVE X or do you simply HATE NOT HAVING X"

Is it the "love" for something/someone motivating you, or is it the lack there of that is the source of that motivation, that is what I mean by "CORE MOTIVATIONS". What is actually at the root of a motivation is often the "selfish aspect" of a thought or concept, and humans being humans, always latch onto things that allow us to stroke our egos and think highly of ourselves, so we never really (more like try not to) think about it.

One of my favourite music groups is a band called Keane, its not only because of how melodic their music is, but also because of the lyrics, they are usually dark and "black pilled", speaking many harsh truths about life and reality, which contrasts against the sound of the music itself, one of my favorite lines from one of their songs (Spiralling) is:

"When we fall in love, We're just falling, In love with ourselves"

It is one of the truest lines I've ever heard in a song, and its a concept you barely hear repeated in music (in media period), because it doesn't really appeal to the general normie ego, most music likes to affirm love as this almost "moral" and "deep" thing that just must be good and you're definitely a good person for feeling it, but at its core LOVE IS SELFISH, it is driven by selfishness, its the desire to possess someone else, their very being, and have that exist for your sake, for your "happiness" (pleasure). Notice how meta that was, another example popped up within an example, the "surface/veiled motivation" is "happiness" but the "core/actual" motivation is PHYSICAL PLEASURE (there are both psychological (ownership and dependency) and physical (pleasure) "core motivations" propping up the "surface motivation" of "love"). Normies don't want to think about "dark" shit like that, they only want the "warm fuzzies" of life so they can stroke their egos and avoid an existential crisis (two birds one stone).

The "core motivation" of all things are selfish and usually immoral, it is always about the person even when they convince themselves otherwise.

Religion is a good example of this:

"Do you LOVE RELIGION or do you simply HATE THE THOUGHT OF CEASING TO EXIST AFTER DEATH"

and within that there's also:

"Do you LOVE GOD or do you simply HATE BEING TORTURED FOR ETERNITY"

Its quite obvious which one is the actual motivation, its the one that is always veiled beneath the other, the "surface motivation" is always something that is seen as "moral" or "good" and is used to cover the TRUE MOTIVATION, the "core motivation".

Its like a symbiotic relationship within your psyche, both help eachother to survive and both have some positive benefit to the individual, the "surface motivation" is all about the dopamine reward system, you feel good about yourself and that in turn feels good for your body, the "core motivation" is all about survival, its driven by our survival instincts, the desires and urges that push us, its about keeping the individual alive and satisfied.

This kind of "functionality" is taken to the extreme by women in many aspects of their life, the concept of the "rationalization hamster" is jokingly used to describe the extremes to which women take this.

The_Female_Rationalization_Hamster_-_Hamster_Effect.png

This is why women have this "do no wrong" mindset, its because between the sexes they are the least introspective and the most ego driven and selfish, so they are influenced by this "mental affliction" to an even greater extent.

A true black piller is immune to this, we are truly self aware, our egos don't blind us from reality nor manipulate us into copes we don't acknowledge as such, because we have accepted who we truly are and abandoned our egos because they will only hold us back. When we do something we understand the motivations for it at its core, and we make no apologizes about it to ourselves or to others, we require no "conceptual euphemisms" to veil the motivation so we can "feel good about doing it". As a black piller I acknowledged that morality is subjective, I am no longer chained by it, I no longer need to stand idly by and be a spectator to this convoluted game between my ego and my instincts, who are making deals behind to scenes to keep me "functioning", always making concessions between each other for the collective benefit of "me", more like the perceived collective benefit because really and truly it doesn't benefit the individual to be this ignorant, to be this "NPC like", it only makes the individual "more functional", but they aren't a "real person" and for the most part it limits their decisions, their thought patterns, they are a weaker person for it.

Normies (especially people in incel tears) rely on this "system" because it allows them to selfishly seek out things to their own benefit while at the same time give them the "cope", the illusion that they are "good people", so they can feel morally superior all while deriving the benefits of satisfying desires that are usually selfish and in most cases fundamentally "immoral".

Last edited:
Cuck tears respond to this come on I want your thought about this

Cuck tears respond to this come on I want your thought about this
I'll add incel tears to the tag and post and see if one of them dares to pick it up JFL (they won't)

Attachments

• images (7).jpeg
    images (7).jpeg
    25.4 KB · Views: 93
@SergeantIncel Must-Read Content