Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is no romantic relationship (JUST PLAIN RUTHLESS)

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
The tragedy of incels is not that what they desire exists and they can't have it. It's that what they desire does not exist.

Sexual and romantic relationships are just a travesty. When we are in love with someone or loved by someone, we are alone. When we are having sex with someone, we are alone. To illustrate: in any interaction between a man and a foid, it is never just the man and the foid. There is always a third, imagined element. When you look into a foid's eyes, you imagine a gaze staring back at you. This third element is our imaginary, or symbolic interpretation of our interactions with foids. The brutal reality is that there is actually no interaction between the sexes. It is just us interacting with ourselves (our own interpretations that we construct).

The blackpill tells us that the only thing that matters is looks. So central to our imaginary interpretation of the opposite sex is a relationship to an image or object, an imaginary representation of the other person. The problem is this image is inherently deficient. When desire for the opposite sex is dictated by looks, the goal is never actually to go beyond the realm of appearances, beyond ourselves, to understand someone and actually have a relationship with them as a person, but to project an object onto them borne of our own fantasy. So any pleasure a foid feels when having sex with us, or any love for us, is inherently narcissistic. It happens in her own body, under her own interpretation, and oriented around an object which only exists in her subjective reality because of her fantasy.

Since sexual enjoyment is centered around looks, there is no sexual relationship (to another person). And if the blackpill is right that the only thing that matters is looks, then there is no romantic relationship (to another person). Love doesn't unite, it divides.

If you are wanting a romantic relationship because you want "love", "validation", "companionship", and so on, you won't find it. Even if you ascend.

Last edited:
The more threads I see on this forum, the more convinced I become that being a mentalcel is worse than being an uglycel.

THERE IS ONLY BRUTAL STINKY SPICY SHARP FUCKING HARDCORE ROUGH VILE RELENTLESS BRUTAL FUCKING SEX ANAL ORAL FICKEN FOTZE CUNT VAGINAL RAPIST!!!!! BUT THERE IS NO PIECE OF SEX FOR INCELS (IN VIDEO GAME)
Sucks how much injustice we're dealt with (in video game)

I DEAL WITH IT BECAUSE OF OXYCODONE SPEED GLASS XANAX CLONAZEPAM AND BOJAROFF $5 VODKA FROM ALDI NORD (IN VIDEO GAME)
I think Lidl is better than Aldi Nord (IN VIDEO GAME)

supernova IQ and Lacan-pilled

it never even began, this is correct

any marriage outside of christ is pure vanity and narcissm. god can make a saint out of an animal but man can only degrade himself even further by becoming worse then an animal.Unfortunely most men choose the latter and so they can only look at females(or other people for that matter) not as a partner for them to reach heaven with,but as a funny looking pocket pussy.even the highest feeling of "love" is still nothing more than looks attraction.

Good post OP. Bluepilled love / marriage copers wont touch this.

When desire for the opposite sex is dictated by looks, the goal is never actually to go beyond the realm of appearances, beyond ourselves, to understand someone and actually have a relationship with them as a person, but to project an object onto them borne of our own fantasy. So any pleasure a foid feels when having sex with us, or any love for us, is inherently narcissistic. It happens in her own body, under her own interpretation, and oriented around an object which only exists in her subjective reality because of her fantasy.
The foid does not love the other person for their independent character. She only "loves" them for how she imagines and envisions them in contrast with her own ideal fantasy (which is usually looks-based). Its a very egoistic projection. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Men can be like this, but many men lower their standards and become juggernaut if they fail to get the ideal foid partner. Whereas women, will religiously abide by their personal standard for ideal male partner. As we have seen, many females would rather cohabitate with dogs, cope in long-term celibacy, convert to lesbianism, and resort to race-betrayal, than lower their standard for less visually attractive men.

Last edited:
The tragedy of incels is not that what they desire exists and they can't have it. It's that what they desire does not exist.

Sexual and romantic relationships are just a travesty. When we are in love with someone or loved by someone, we are alone. When we are having sex with someone, we are alone. To illustrate: in any interaction between a man and a foid, it is never just the man and the foid. There is always a third, imagined element. When you look into a foid's eyes, you imagine a gaze staring back at you. This third element is our imaginary, or symbolic interpretation of our interactions with foids. The brutal reality is that there is actually no interaction between the sexes. It is just us interacting with ourselves (our own interpretations that we construct).

The blackpill tells us that the only thing that matters is looks. So central to our imaginary interpretation of the opposite sex is a relationship to an image or object, an imaginary representation of the other person. The problem is this image is inherently deficient. When desire for the opposite sex is dictated by looks, the goal is never actually to go beyond the realm of appearances, beyond ourselves, to understand someone and actually have a relationship with them as a person, but to project an object onto them borne of our own fantasy. So any pleasure a foid feels when having sex with us, or any love for us, is inherently narcissistic. It happens in her own body, under her own interpretation, and oriented around an object which only exists in her subjective reality because of her fantasy.

Since sexual enjoyment is centered around looks, there is no sexual relationship (to another person). And if the blackpill is right that the only thing that matters is looks, then there is no romantic relationship (to another person). Love doesn't unite, it divides.

If you are wanting a romantic relationship because you want "love", "validation", "companionship", and so on, you won't find it. Even if you ascend.
Great thread, I don't even know what Lacanianism is but this definitely explains things very well.

any chance ur a buddhistcel?

any marriage outside of christ is pure vanity and narcissm. god can make a saint out of an animal but man can only degrade himself even further by becoming worse then an animal.Unfortunely most men choose the latter and so they can only look at females(or other people for that matter) not as a partner for them to reach heaven with,but as a funny looking pocket pussy.even the highest feeling of "love" is still nothing more than looks attraction.
the problem is that we live in a materialistic world and no matter how spiritual you are looks always gets in the way. how are you mate I see your online now.

the problem is that we live in a materialistic world and no matter how spiritual you are looks always gets in the way. how are you mate I see your online now.
i am doing fine man.Hope you are doing okay too.I will be moving backhome soon so i am kinda of excited for that.

i am doing fine man.Hope you are doing okay too.I will be moving backhome soon so i am kinda of excited for that.
nice man keep in touch if you can mate