Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] If You Are An Incel In Your 20's Without Financial Freedom, Your Parents Failed You (Dishonest Cookie Cutter Lazy Parenting)

wei#3959

wei#3959

Captain
85d 4h 48m
i believe nature is more important than nurture btw

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
134d 1h 47m
wei#3959 said:
i believe nature is more important than nurture btw
Nurture is definitely stronger, you in your natural state without being thought about social norms, laws, prison, etc wouldn't be a sex starved incel, you'd be raping a woman right now

All of your morals are socialized beliefs, take away the things we were raised to believe and we become completely different people

If you were placed on an island alone with a woman and no help in sight, do you think you would care about the social norms or laws of society?

No, you'd probably rape her

Nature is just a blank slate with a few simple instructions (like firmware), nurture is like the entire operating system

D

Deleted member 36872

Cu
-
21h 0m
proudweeb said:
Took me a while to read all this lol

I agree, I am pursuing financial freedom as well. Hoping to retire from wagecucking by 40-45 by investing in total stock market index funds, small cap value stock funds, etc. Also paying off any debt I have.

Pretty much everything I learned about investing and money came from the internet. Maybe learned what NOT to do from my parents, lol. Like blow all your money on cars and hobbies (which depreciate). But I don't fault them, they didn't exactly make a lot of money most of my life.

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

Proud MSTOW
★★★
70d 22h 6m
I've read the Rich Dad Poor Dad books and I missed a small piece of information that was extremely important. You have to be successfully self employed before you can think of starting a corporation. At least I think that's true in the third world country I live in. I'm 25 and haven't learned a trade. Waiting for the corona restrictions to be lifted so I can go and learn diesel mechanics.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8