Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] Chronicles Of "Muh Based" - Incel Forums Are Never "Incel Only" Because Blue Pilled Incels Crave Idols To Worship

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
There are only two examples that I know of (@mylifeistrash and @Zyros) but I know there have been more in the past

What is this thread about you may ask, its about a problem with this forums users that was at first partially hidden, an elephant in the room that is becoming increasingly apparent and hard to ignore, which has led to many bans as of recently

This problem is the obsession with idol worship when it comes to looks, users going out of their way to advocate for "idols" to not be banned or to be unbanned

Now these two "idols" have been visibly seen posting stuff LIKE THIS (at the point of their "fanbase" advocating for them)
@Zyros
Zyros1

BTW @Zyros was no banned until I started spamming this screenshot I took from looksmax.org in threads JFL

@mylifeistrash
1. Admits to being 6'5" (and white)
hey i'm 6'5, white, and I get utterly blown the fuck out in online dating

I get completely fucking destroyed without even the hope of getting a landwhale

this is 2019. it never began.

2. Constantly downplays his height as though it makes no difference
even if 6' is taller than average for men under 30 IT MAKES ZERO DIFFERENCE

women can easily get 6'5+ men on tinder so now 6'5 is the new normal
6'5 aint even tall in ohio

3. Admits to having an average looking face
I said I had an average face from the very beginning

4. Constantly downplays his face as though it makes no difference
average face = incel

I've been 100% consistent from the very start. Without a good face, height is useless.
heh i've done PUA for nearly 10 years

average face is garbage in the west

NOTICE A TREND, @Zyros did the same shit too (DOWNPLAY HIS TRAITS WHILE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT THEM AND HUMBLE BRAGGING), but he's from an older era of the site and I couldn't be bothered to go back searching. Whereas @mylifeistrash was recently banned so all of this stuff is "fresh" and easy to find, It took literally SECONDS to find these posts, if you search " 6'5" ", JUST THAT PHRASE ALONE and filter by his username you get FIVE PAGES WORTH OF POSTS

So this isn't some "rare occurence", he did this alot and he did it ON PURPOSE

@mylifeistrash is just one of many fakecel users in a long line of fakecels THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN BANNED A LONG TIME BEFORE THEY ACTUALLY WERE BANNED

You may ask what keeps them here so long............... THEIR "FANBASE" (WORSHIPERS)

Every single one of their posts is "based", for some reason its always the KNOWN good looking guys larping that have this effect, huge coincidence huh?

This brings us to the core point of the thread

You see this is why we will NEVER have a TRUE incel forum, its because EVEN INCEL MALES ARE CHAD WORSHIPERS LIKE THE WOMEN THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT

The moment a man who has attractive traits makes that apparent, everything he says becomes "based" and he gains a "fanbase" that goes out of their way to keep him from being banned and to request that he be unbanned everytime it happens, @Zyros was banned multiple times and always came back, the last time was when I posted that image in the "Ban Discussion" thread and complained about this very thing (him being brought back each time just to brag)

This forum is a joke BECAUSE THE USERS ARE A JOKE

JFL at all the "you can't have women on an incel forum" talk but you guys just love to dick ride any fakcel on the site

If you are going to support attractive men being on the forum, humble bragging here and going to the "cousin forum" (looksmax.org) or discord to outright brag, then you are a hypocrite to deny women access, you are tap dancing around your cucked mindset and creating special exceptions to "worship beauty" in a manner that allows you to cope and not "feel bad"

"Female worship bad, Chad worship not bad"

It can't work like that

THE TRUTH IS INCEL FORUMS CAN'T REMAIN INCEL FORUMS BECAUSE INCELS DON'T WANT TO BE AROUND ONLY INCELS, THEY MUST HAVE SOMEONE GOOD LOOKING TO WORSHIP

This thread is very much related to my other thread:

Last edited:
Chad worship is gay as fuck and is a bannable offense. And you can see how even on here, looks play such a vital role. We can never truly escape lookism.

Last edited:
This is interesting to know.

@mylifeistrash should be burnt alive at the stake.

You're a fakecel too at 6'4 with decent face.

No iam not. Funny how this is coming from a self admitted racepiller on this site. You cant be curry and fakecel.

One trend you'll find here is that people will swear up and down that they are different from normies while at the same time defending fakecels and normies to the death simply because they made "based posts".

Most people here are no different than your average blue pilled women worshiping soy cuck

You're like a top 1% of curries!

If that was true, i wouldnt be 33 and KHHV. In any case, OP's point stands that there is a trend here of placing decent looking guys (usually tall, white, avg face) on a pedestal.

I come here for entertainment and activity. @mylifeistrash always added good fresh content. idc if he was chad

all of that "I'm 6'5 (but still an incel)" and "I have an above average face (but it doesn't matter)" shit is pretty much the exact same thing as women forcing "I'm a girl by the way" in to all their comments online. they're so used to receiving attention and validation for it that they can't stand being treated the same way as everyone else, so they artificially force it in to every topic, even when nobody wants to hear it.

you'd think on this forum of all places people would just shame them and tell them to fuck off. I'm very disappointed in everyone who describes serial braggers like this as "based" or "high IQ". it's really no different from simping for a female user

There are only two examples that I know of (@mylifeistrash and @Zyros) but I know there have been more in the past

What is this thread about you may ask, its about a problem with this forums users that was at first partially hidden, an elephant in the room that is becoming increasingly apparent and hard to ignore, which has led to many bans as of recently

This problem is the obsession with idol worship when it comes to looks, users going out of their way to advocate for "idols" to not be banned or to be unbanned

Now these two "idols" have been visibly seen posting stuff LIKE THIS (at the point of their "fanbase" advocating for them)
@Zyros
View attachment 328949
BTW @Zyros was no banned until I started spamming this screenshot I took from looksmax.org in threads JFL

@mylifeistrash

2. Constantly downplays his height as though it makes no difference

3. Admits to having an average looking face

4. Constantly downplays his face as though it makes no difference

NOTICE A TREND, @Zyros did the same shit too (DOWNPLAY HIS TRAITS WHILE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT THEM AND HUMBLE BRAGGING), but he's from an older era of the site and I couldn't be bothered to go back searching. Whereas @mylifeistrash was recently banned so all of this stuff is "fresh" and easy to find, It took literally SECONDS to find these posts, if you search "6'5"", JUST THAT PHRASE ALONE and filter by his username you get FIVE PAGES WORTH OF POSTS

So this isn't some "rare occurence", he did this alot and he did it ON PURPOSE

@mylifeistrash is just one of men fakecel users in a long line of fakecels THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN BANNED ALONG TIME BEFORE THEY ACTUALLY WERE BANNED

You may ask what keeps them here so long............... "THEIR FANBASE"

Every single one of their posts is "based", for some reason its always the KNOWN good looking guys larping that have this effect, huge coincidence huh?

This brings us to the core point of the thread

You see this is why we will NEVER have a TRUE incel forum, its because deep down EVEN INCEL MALES ARE CHAD WORSHIPERS LIKE THE WOMEN THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT

The moment a man who has attractive traits makes that apparent, everything he says becomes "based" and he gains a "fanbase" that goes out of their way to keep him from being banned and to request that he be unbanned everytime it happens, @Zyros was banned multiple times and always came back, the last time was when I posted that image in the "Ban Discussion" thread and complained about this very thing (him being brought back each time just to brag)

This forum is a joke BECAUSE THE USERS ARE A JOKE

JFL at all the "you can't have women on an incel forum" talk but you guys just love to dick ride any fakcel on the site

If you are going to support attractive men being on the forum, humble bragging here and going to the "cousin forum" (looksmax.org) or discord to outright brag, then you are a hypocrite to deny women access, you are tap dancing around your cucked mindset and creating special exceptions to "worship beauty" in a manner that allows you to cope and not "feel bad"

"Female worship bad, Chad worship not bad"

It can't work like that

THE TRUTH IS INCEL FORUMS CAN'T REMAIN INCEL FORUMS BECAUSE INCELS DON'T WANT TO BE AROUND ONLY INCELS, THEY MUST HAVE SOMEONE GOOD LOOKING TO WORSHIP

This thread is very much related to my other thread:
6'5" with average face is 8/10 at 5'10".

all of that "I'm 6'5 (but still an incel)" and "I have an above average face (but it doesn't matter)" shit is pretty much the exact same thing as women forcing "I'm a girl by the way" in to all their comments online. they're so used to receiving attention and validation for it that they can't stand being treated the same way as everyone else, so they artificially force it in to every topic, even when nobody gives a shit or wants to hear it.

you'd think on this forum of all places people would just shame them and tell them to fuck off. I'm very disappointed in everyone who describes serial braggers like this as "based" or "high IQ". it's really no different from simping for a female user

Theres a pattern among these people.

1. They respect looks more than anything else. So by default, a guy better looking than they are is superior (this is due to flawed logic since we cant both criticize foids for going after looks and then do the same thing)
2. They support each other since if one of them gets banned, others would follow
3. They misdirect and manipulate to justify their existence here.
"Women dont care if youre 6 5/white/average face on dating apps" is a good example.
4. There is a lot of humblebragging on their posts (and more direct bragging on Pms)

I come here for entertainment and activity. @mylifeistrash always added good fresh content. idc if he was chad

KYS

By that logic let women come into the forum and spam their onlyfans images to get customers, because orgasms are way more entertaining than forum posts

Go watch some fucking youtube videos or a TV show if you want entertainment, an incel forum IS ABOUT INCELDOM

Most people here are no different than your average blue pilled women worshiping soy cuck
I guarantee you that if women were allowed to post on this forum, people would suck up to them just like they do with users like @mylifeistrash and @Zyros, if not worse. showering her with praise for being "blackpilled and based", desperately competing for her attention, tagging her in every thread, pathetically trying to maintain their dignity with shit like "I don't care that @a female is a girl I just like her high IQ posts."

a while ago I was thinking about a hypothetical scenario where the mods "allow" females to post on the forum for a month, make a couple LARP accounts (but don't let in any actual females who request), see how many users get caught cucking out or dming them with shit like "I don't really hate women haha, you're really beautiful btw", and then exposing everyone who got caught in the sting at the end of the month. would be hilarious

Kinda off-topic but it also honks me up when I see incels going on about le based chads- "muh based chad, he doesn't bully me like those normies"- just because he doesn't target you doesn't mean that he's not giving shit to other subhumans- they display foid-like logic regarding chads- "tehee so brad is insulting and putting down other men for no reason? but he's such a sweetheart to me", that's how even "decent" upper-class broads can associate with psychopatic trash and feel morally all right- if he's good to me then he's a good person!

Behind every successfull male is some schadenfreude, and behind very successfull one there is a tonne of it + some dark triad traits and there is NO exception to this, a thing that every Incel should understand.

KYS

By that logic let women come into the forum and spam their onlyfans images to get customers, because orgasms are way more entertaining than forum posts

Go watch some fucking youtube videos or a TV show if you want entertainment, an incel forum IS ABOUT INCELDOM
Allow us to sell heroin, because the dopamine hits harder than forum posts

How to spot real truecels: they get banned and everyone forgets about them a day later
No iam not. Funny how this is coming from a self admitted racepiller on this site. You cant be curry and fakecel.
I mean tbh in that other thread you called perfectly fuckable curry whores disgusting ogres so I'm not so sure

Halo effect is giga-brutal. Not even on an Inkwell forum you can escape it.

How to spot real truecels: they get banned and everyone forgets about them a day later
I remember after @Quasimodocel got banned literally no one else mentioned him in the Ban Discussion thread or even noticed he was gone. I think I was the only one who asked what happened to him

notice how only the users who are the most good looking and NT irl attract these weird little cult followings, and yet people swear they only suck up to them because they're "based":feelsugh:

Halo effect is giga-brutal. Not even on an Inkwell forum you can escape it.

That's the irony, most of the users are blue pilled and no different than the women they complain about, but they like to go on and on about "normies" being blue pilled, its the hypocrisy and lack of self awareness in this forum that annoys me

I remember after @Quasimodocel got banned literally no one else mentioned him in the Ban Discussion thread or even noticed he was gone. I think I was the only one who asked what happened to him.

only the users who are the most good looking and NT irl attract these weird little cult followings
@Quasimodocel

That's the irony, most of the users are blue pilled and no different than the women they complain about, but they like to go on and on about "normies" being blue pilled, its the hypocrisy and lack of self awareness in this forum that annoys me
Pretty sure quite a few of the forum act like foids who have rejected them a hundred times.

I remember after @Quasimodocel got banned literally no one else mentioned him in the Ban Discussion thread or even noticed he was gone. I think I was the only one who asked what happened to him

notice how only the users who are the most good looking and NT irl attract these weird little cult followings, and yet people swear they only suck up to them because they're "based":feelsugh:
There is social hierarchies and popularity contest in incel forums too. and guess what, it works the exact same way it does for normies, whoever is best looking and most NT and attention whoring wins

Lmfao exactly. You'll notice this with all the chadlites and normies who get banned. ALL of them have a cult following that whines and complains when they get banned.

Even weed CHAD LITE HIMSELF is still worshiped and asked to be brought back. You know, the cumskin who talks shit about incels on looksmax and is one of the biggest pieces of human trash in CO history.

I've come to the realization that humans are just shitty creatures, devoid of any logic or reasoning and act solely on emotion.

yeah I wasn't 100% sure but I am glad that at least one other person realized he was banned. notice how it was only us who asked about him though.

meanwhile when the kind of user this thread is about gets banned the forum goes in to an upheaval with a whole entourage sucking their dick and sperging out about how "based and blackpilled" they were. @Quasimodocel is more based than every bragging "blackpilled" faggot who has ever posted on the forum combined

Last edited:
There is social hierarchies and popularity contest in incel forums too. and guess what, it works the exact same way it does for normies, whoever is best looking and most NT and attention whoring wins
BINGO

The problem with that theory is that many people were unaware of his stats for a long time. It's moreso the behavior that comes along with being better looking: attention-seeking, charisma, trolling/shitposting, etc.

Lmfao exactly. You'll notice this with all the chadlites and normies who get banned. ALL of them have a cult following that whines and complains when they get banned.

Even weed CHAD LITE HIMSELF is still worshiped and asked to be brought back. You know, the cumskin who talks shit about incels on looksmax and is one of the biggest pieces of human trash in CO history.

I've come to the realization that humans are just shitty creatures, devoid of any logic or reasoning and act solely on emotion.
It's the sad truth. The non cucks are few and far between, and trying to explain this to them will only you make you feel more isolated because they won't understand.

No, its much worse than that

Everyone has the self awareness and potential to choose not the be this, BUT MOST CHOOSE TO IGNORE THAT CHOICE AND INSTEAD EXCUSE THEMSELVES

It is by that very circumstance that I see humans as a species as irredeemable, because everybody can consciously choose not to be these things

These guys can all consciously admit that they are Chad worshiping and simply stop, but they don't want to, because its much more convenient and "fun" for them to just go along with their "monkey brain" and not think, that shit is unforgivable to me

ALL THE MEMBERS OF AN ATTRACTIVE MALES "FANBASE" SHOULD BE BANNED ALONG WITH THAT USER

The problem with that theory is that many people were unaware of his stats for a long time. It's moreso the behavior that comes along with being better looking: attention-seeking, charisma, trolling/shitposting, etc.

No, not unaware, THEY IGNORED, he has numerous posts about him being 6'5", he is literally KNOWN TO BE 6'5", I knew he was 6'5" BEFORE I SAW POSTS ABOUT HIM SAYING IT lol

Am I saying every user knew, no, its possible some didn't know, BUT ALL THE USERS THAT NEEDED TO KNOW FOR HIM TO GET BANNED ALREADY KNEW

HECK IF EVEN ONE MOD KNEW THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE END OF IT

Also this:
even if most people were unaware of his exact stats, all his threads have that element of "even 8/10 guys can't get laid reliably" "you need to be model tier to get a non deformed girl" "Chads can only match with trannies and hookers on Tinder" which is obviously meant to imply that he's good looking or at least above average. this is a very common not-so-subtle method of signalling your physical attractiveness here

it really baffles me how some people read those threads and actually take it at face value and think "Holy shit! This is an insane blackpill on women's standards!" and don't just immediately see it for what it really is: narcissistic bragging disguised as "blackpill theory"

Last edited:
even if most people were unaware of his exact stats, all his threads have that element of "even 8/10 guys can't get laid reliably" "you need to be model tier to get a non deformed girl" "Chads can only match with trannies and hookers on Tinder" which is obviously meant to imply that he's good looking or at least above average. this is a very common not-so-subtle method of signalling your physical attractiveness here

it really baffles me how some people read those threads and actually take it at face value and think "Holy shit! This is an insane blackpill on women's standards!" and don't just immediately see it for what it really is: narcissistic bragging disguised as "blackpill theory"

The halo effect is real
I never had the halo effect ngl do you have the halo effect?I feel like people who dont end up on reddit with a screenshot of their pos all the time don’t have the halo effect like @BlkPillPres will never get as much reddit post as some people.

Last edited:
1. They respect looks more than anything else. So by default, a guy better looking than they are is superior (this is due to flawed logic since we cant both criticize foids for going after looks and then do the same thing)
Only the cucked users respect chads. I hate chads. I don't think mylifeistrash was a chad though. You have to have the chad face to be a chad, even if you're tall.

Only the cucked users respect chads. I hate chads. I don't think mylifeistrash was a chad though. You have to have the chad face to be a chad, even if you're tall.

Dude, most Chads aren't even 6'5", I don't think Chad status has such narrow criteria, a 6'5" guy with an average face ON TOP OF BEING WHITE is at least Chadlite tier if not Chad, to say otherwise is ridiculous (we don't even know what other traits he got from being white that isn't mentioned - hair colour, eye colour, etc)

I think that's the case for me. I kinda liked some of his post before i knew his stats because they were short , right to the point and filled with despair. After learning his stats , it wasn't really something that came to mind when i came across his threads. But reflecting back , i don't think i ever saw him saying he was a virgin

Dude, most Chads aren't even 6'5", I don't think Chad status has such narrow criteria, a 6'5" guy with an average face ON TOP OF BEING WHITE is at least Chadlite tier if not Chad, to say otherwise is ridiculous (we don't even know what other traits he got from being white that isn't mentioned - hair colour, eye colour, etc)
He might not be incel, but if what he says is true about having an average face, then I personally wouldn't consider him a chad or a chad lite.

He might not be incel, but if what he says is true about having an average face, then I personally wouldn't consider him a chad or a chad lite.

Ok so by your ridiculous logic a 5'7" guy with a Chad face mogs a 6'5" guy with an average face :feelstastyman:

Sorry, not in this lifetime or any lifetime, face is not so strong of a factor that it brushes height aside like its nothing

Sub8 theory was pushed extremely hard by shitposters and trolls. People that had posted about like @Personalityinkwell will even say they were just shit posting.

When I first got here it was incredibly common and I had argued against it for months. Many people read stuff that is obviously trolling and bullshit and take it as fact because they are easily influenced.

Either as an extreme cope (or a tell that many aren't incels) people focus on the blackpill as it applies to normies far more than incels constantly posting stories and about how they get cucked or cheated on.

With some you would think this place would he called "involuntarily being able to not be cheated on in a forever relationship."

I think it's ironic though because women get incredibly bored fast. I don't know if there is any relationship that's completely safe from them cheating. Maybe if the guy mogs the girl by 3-4 points or something.

Ok so by your ridiculous logic a 5'7" guy with a Chad face mogs a 6'5" guy with an average face :feelstastyman:
That's what I see in terms of having the most online followers, and guys who are successful in clubs. I don't see the foids crowded around the 6'5"+ men with average faces.

That's what I see in terms of online followers, and guys who are successful in clubs. I don't see the foids crowded around the 6'5"+ men with average faces.

Yeah no shit, online height mogging doesn't take place because its not in person, its only really your face that shows, put those two same guys in a room and its obvious who women will choose, and that 6'5" is not struggling in the least even without a Chad face, because he MERELY NEEDS TO LEAVE HIS HOUSE lol

So I don't get your point, it just seems like moving the goal post to argue - "Well online where nobody can directly compare their heights the guy with the better face does better"

im a new guy so im not gonna judge who should be banned but you are totally right, many of the users are young guys who look for understanding and support, maybe they are low tier normies mentalcels. i saw bunch of posts where users agreed if you are below 8/10 in 2020 you are an incel or if you cant find loving virgin obedient girlfriend(which doesnt exist anymore) you are an incel also if they consider themselves 5 or 6 out of 10 dont want to date 3/10 girls are they volcels? Truecel definition is pretty straightforward but incel is still a grey area.

Yeah no shit, online height mogging doesn't take place because its not in person, its only really your face that shows, put those two same guys in a room and its obvious who women will choose, and that 6'5" is not struggling in the least even without a Chad face, because he MERELY NEEDS TO LEAVE HIS HOUSE lol

So I don't get your point, it just seems like moving the goal post to argue - "Well online where nobody can directly compare their heights the guy with the better face does better"
I have a friend who's around 6'5", he has a girlfriend, but I wouldn't consider him a slayer. I've seen guys a lot shorter than him in clubs picking up foids because of their looks. That's just from my limited experience of going out, so I might be wrong.

I think we need a truecels.co so atleast i can fit in there. Criteria should be dwarf tier (5'5 or below), subhuman ugly face, and ethnic.

Truecel definition is pretty straightforward but incel is still a grey area.

It isn't grey at all, anything below 5/10 is incel tier

5/10 is incel tier in special cases (nothing exceptional to make up for being average looking e.g. being white)

The above is why most incels tend to be ethnic and why every single user that has "ascended" on this forum has been white, and every single fakecel larp that was actually good looking, when outed is white or fair skinned with caucasoid features

You see this is why white incels get a lot of hate, its because there are so many loop holes for a white incel, they can capitalize on asian women's fetishization of them, ethnic women as whole worship them, lbeing average looking but having colored eyes, etc, so its way more difficult to be a white incel than an ethnic incel

Last edited:

5/10 is incel tier in special cases (nothing exceptional to make up for being average looking e.g. being white)

The above is why most incels tend to be ethnic and why every single user that has "ascended" on this forum has been white, and every single fakecel larp that was actually good looking, when outed is white or has caucasoid features

You see this is why white incels get a lot of hate, its because there are so many loop holes for a white incel, they can capitalize on asian women's fetishization of them, ethnic women as whole worship them, etc, so its way more difficult to be a white incel than an ethnic incel
I'm sorry, but being a mod and dealing with such cases there are plenty of braggers, LARPers, fakecels, and so forth in just about every ethnic group.

The only one that strikes me as being particularly honest about their celibacy is blackcels.

I've even seen tons of curries here brag ib my short time on the forum and as mod whilst being the least desireable race. There are definitely good-looking trolls and LARPers who come here placing an overabundance on the racepill sometimes when they look white and have white features themselves.

I have seen ethnic "mentalcels" assert that Roshan had a lower SMV than Eggy.

There is actually a really good experiment right now up on the site exposing this forums basement dweller oopinion on race that @Bangkok or bust posted.

The one whowas obviously the most successful with women was the Med Chad with a big frame, solid height, and good musculature but 70% of the forum pickes the guy who had the least success "because he looked the most white."

Some even called the Meds "gymaxxed ethnics." :lul:

People here worship and place far too much importance on white skin. There's a reason why getting a tan is part of looksmaxxing routine for a pale white guy or why people inject that tanning drug and melanin to partially darken their skin tone.

Not me, I hate all of you, I don't care how based or interesting a poster is, I want them banned if they've ever had sex, kissed a girl or had a girlfriend. The only people I respect are truecels I meet in real life.
Sub8 theory was pushed extremely hard by shitposters and trolls.

Fucking thank you, literally 99% of people I meet have had a gf or had sex, only incels I've ever met were rice and curry and they were about as ugly as me.

Last edited:
If you worship chad you're just normie. JFL at "incel" chad worshippers.

The above is why most incels tend to be ethnic and why every single user that has "ascended" on this forum has been white, and every single fakecel larp that was actually good looking, when outed is white or has caucasoid features

You see this is why white incels get a lot of hate, its because there are so many loop holes for a white incel, they can capitalize on asian women's fetishization of them, ethnic women as whole worship them, etc, so its way more difficult to be a white incel than an ethnic incel
Yeah i agree, 5/10 tall white guy can slay ethnic girls, what about poor ethnics 5/10 who lives in 3rd world country where no girl wants to touch a guy who doesnt have enough money, is a poorcel fakecel? even tough in 3rd world country someone can work 24/7 and still not make enough money.

If someone defends fakecels, they're a fakecel, go back to reddit or some normie site or create your own forum

@mylifeistrash
You see this is why white incels get a lot of hate, its because there are so many loop holes for a white incel, they can capitalize on asian women's fetishization of them, ethnic women as whole worship them, lbeing average looking but having colored eyes, etc, so its way more difficult to be a white incel than an ethnic incel
your followers who are tall and doesn't believe in power of whiteness to asians women are having identity crisis right now

100% agree, chad worship is rampany even in our ranks

You see it all the time, even with minor things like the gigachad memes or the blonde guy saying "Yes". They imply that chads can be based and allies of incels, while they are our primary enemies. Some retard even suggested to make meeks a saint jfl

Also most incels spend great time and effort to advocate for simplifying things even more for chads, for example:
  • Pedos that want to make easier for chad to fuck 14 yo foids
  • One-sided virginity obsessed guys ("foids can't fuck around but men can") that want to make easier for chad to take even more virginities
  • Islam retards that want to let chaddam have 4 wives
Honestly I think some measures need to be taken: if someone is over a certain height (let's say 190 cm) or if someone posts his face and is an attractive one is an automatic ban. Of course they can just lie but most won't because they only want to brag