Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] Chronicles Of "Muh Based" - Incel Forums Are Never "Incel Only" Because Blue Pilled Incels Crave Idols To Worship

He wasnt proven to be fakecel

Mylifeistrash was posting here as an incel

Yeah I think imma just block you too, someone who denies reality is a waste of time to talk to

I noticed in fact that there are several active users who are actually trolls, or at least feel presumptuous about the different color of the stars lol. Quite childish. :feelswhat:
anything can be a interpreted as a "brag"

The reason why he couldn't get laid doesn't matter and is none of your business
I'm fucking agree.

Last edited:
There are only two examples that I know of (@mylifeistrash and @Zyros) but I know there have been more in the past

What is this thread about you may ask, its about a problem with this forums users that was at first partially hidden, an elephant in the room that is becoming increasingly apparent and hard to ignore, which has led to many bans as of recently

This problem is the obsession with idol worship when it comes to looks, users going out of their way to advocate for "idols" to not be banned or to be unbanned

Now these two "idols" have been visibly seen posting stuff LIKE THIS (at the point of their "fanbase" advocating for them)
@Zyros
View attachment 328949
BTW @Zyros was no banned until I started spamming this screenshot I took from looksmax.org in threads JFL

@mylifeistrash
1. Admits to being 6'5" (and white)

2. Constantly downplays his height as though it makes no difference

3. Admits to having an average looking face

4. Constantly downplays his face as though it makes no difference

NOTICE A TREND, @Zyros did the same shit too (DOWNPLAY HIS TRAITS WHILE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT THEM AND HUMBLE BRAGGING), but he's from an older era of the site and I couldn't be bothered to go back searching. Whereas @mylifeistrash was recently banned so all of this stuff is "fresh" and easy to find, It took literally SECONDS to find these posts, if you search " 6'5" ", JUST THAT PHRASE ALONE and filter by his username you get FIVE PAGES WORTH OF POSTS

So this isn't some "rare occurence", he did this alot and he did it ON PURPOSE

@mylifeistrash is just one of many fakecel users in a long line of fakecels THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN BANNED A LONG TIME BEFORE THEY ACTUALLY WERE BANNED

You may ask what keeps them here so long............... THEIR "FANBASE" (WORSHIPERS)

Every single one of their posts is "based", for some reason its always the KNOWN good looking guys larping that have this effect, huge coincidence huh?

This brings us to the core point of the thread

You see this is why we will NEVER have a TRUE incel forum, its because EVEN INCEL MALES ARE CHAD WORSHIPERS LIKE THE WOMEN THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT

The moment a man who has attractive traits makes that apparent, everything he says becomes "based" and he gains a "fanbase" that goes out of their way to keep him from being banned and to request that he be unbanned everytime it happens, @Zyros was banned multiple times and always came back, the last time was when I posted that image in the "Ban Discussion" thread and complained about this very thing (him being brought back each time just to brag)

This forum is a joke BECAUSE THE USERS ARE A JOKE

JFL at all the "you can't have women on an incel forum" talk but you guys just love to dick ride any fakcel on the site

If you are going to support attractive men being on the forum, humble bragging here and going to the "cousin forum" (looksmax.org) or discord to outright brag, then you are a hypocrite to deny women access, you are tap dancing around your cucked mindset and creating special exceptions to "worship beauty" in a manner that allows you to cope and not "feel bad"

"Female worship bad, Chad worship not bad"

It can't work like that

THE TRUTH IS INCEL FORUMS CAN'T REMAIN INCEL FORUMS BECAUSE INCELS DON'T WANT TO BE AROUND ONLY INCELS, THEY MUST HAVE SOMEONE GOOD LOOKING TO WORSHIP

This thread is very much related to my other thread:

Not all users are like that. I despise all fakecels so much. All the SUB8HARDCOREANYBODYUNDER8INFACEISINCER should be banned on sight because they enable this kind of behavior even if they are incel tier themselves.

All the SUB8HARDCOREANYBODYUNDER8INFACEISINCER should be banned on sight because they enable this kind of behavior even if they are incel tier themselves.

Sub8 is also a cope for truecels to feel like they are not missing out on much, but truth is that an average white guy gets hookups and relationships without much effort.

I come here for entertainment and activity. @mylifeistrash always added good fresh content. idc if he was chad
By that logic you wouldn't care if straight up Cunts (Foids) were posting this, as long as it was "Good" or "Based" you wouldn't care. right?
If you worship chad you're just normie. JFL at "incel" chad worshippers.
Normiecels have been infiltrating and Scrounging this forum for years. They are like leeches and infections. They are like fucking Insects that breed uncontrollably.
I noticed in fact that there are several active users who are actually trolls, or at least feel presumptuous about the different color of the stars lol. Quite childish. :feelswhat:

I'm fucking agree.
Fuck off Graycel Normie.
Sub8 is also a cope for truecels to feel like they are not missing out on much, but truth is that an average white guy gets hookups and relationships without much effort.
Sub8 is a lie, it is Sub4 law, 5-8 cumskins can easily get laid if they either dated outside their race or left the West.

Last edited:
Honestly, you hit the nail on the head. Look at the whole forum right now falling for the troll from some fat fuck attention whore. This place has gone to shit.

If you are going to support attractive men being on the forum, humble bragging here and going to the "cousin forum" (looksmax.org) or discord to outright brag, then you are a hypocrite to deny women access, you are tap dancing around your cucked mindset and creating special exceptions to "worship beauty" in a manner that allows you to cope and not "feel bad"
you stupid fucking idiot. you are just spouting bullshit that you know is bullshit because you can't handle being mogged

men and women aren't equal, a normie/chad can be blackpilled but a woman cannot. it's not "hypocritical". you're just making a shitty analogy because you're a stupid coping manlet who thinks height is everything, when you can't accept the fact that its your ugly nigger face that is why you're incel, along with the fact that you flinched when a girl decided to grab your cock one time and you flinched because your dick was normal sized

this whole thread is fucking dogshit. especially because you used @Zyros as an example, a dude who was clearly a sexhaving normie the whole time

you stupid fucking idiot. you are just spouting bullshit that you know is bullshit because you can't handle being mogged

men and women aren't equal, a normie/chad can be blackpilled but a woman cannot. it's not "hypocritical". you're just making a shitty analogy because you're a stupid coping manlet who thinks height is everything, when you can't accept the fact that its your ugly nigger face that is why you're incel, along with the fact that you flinched when a girl decided to grab your cock one time and you flinched because your dick was normal sized

this whole thread is fucking dogshit. especially because you used @Zyros as an example, a dude who was clearly a sexhaving normie the whole time
Cope

It's over for you

@Colvin76

does @mylifeistrash post on looksmax?

what the fuck am i reading, this guy thought he was an incel with gfs and fwbs?

Very true. Hierarchies are formed regardless of whether it's IRL or online.

Interesting take.

This is still happening more than a year later, just today we had another 6'4 white "incel" who admitted that foids compliment him :feelskek::feelsclown:

There are only two examples that I know of (@mylifeistrash and @Zyros) but I know there have been more in the past

What is this thread about you may ask, its about a problem with this forums users that was at first partially hidden, an elephant in the room that is becoming increasingly apparent and hard to ignore, which has led to many bans as of recently

This problem is the obsession with idol worship when it comes to looks, users going out of their way to advocate for "idols" to not be banned or to be unbanned

Now these two "idols" have been visibly seen posting stuff LIKE THIS (at the point of their "fanbase" advocating for them)
@Zyros
View attachment 328949
BTW @Zyros was no banned until I started spamming this screenshot I took from looksmax.org in threads JFL

@mylifeistrash

NOTICE A TREND, @Zyros did the same shit too (DOWNPLAY HIS TRAITS WHILE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT THEM AND HUMBLE BRAGGING), but he's from an older era of the site and I couldn't be bothered to go back searching. Whereas @mylifeistrash was recently banned so all of this stuff is "fresh" and easy to find, It took literally SECONDS to find these posts, if you search " 6'5" ", JUST THAT PHRASE ALONE and filter by his username you get FIVE PAGES WORTH OF POSTS

@mylifeistrash is just one of many fakecel users in a long line of fakecels THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN BANNED A LONG TIME BEFORE THEY ACTUALLY WERE BANNED

You may ask what keeps them here so long............... THEIR "FANBASE" (WORSHIPERS)

Every single one of their posts is "based", for some reason its always the KNOWN good looking guys larping that have this effect, huge coincidence huh?

You see this is why we will NEVER have a TRUE incel forum, its because EVEN INCEL MALES ARE CHAD WORSHIPERS LIKE THE WOMEN THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT

The moment a man who has attractive traits makes that apparent, everything he says becomes "based" and he gains a "fanbase" that goes out of their way to keep him from being banned and to request that he be unbanned everytime it happens, @Zyros was banned multiple times and always came back, the last time was when I posted that image in the "Ban Discussion" thread and complained about this very thing (him being brought back each time just to brag)

JFL at all the "you can't have women on an incel forum" talk but you guys just love to dick ride any fakcel on the site

It can't work like that

THE TRUTH IS INCEL FORUMS CAN'T REMAIN INCEL FORUMS BECAUSE INCELS DON'T WANT TO BE AROUND ONLY INCELS, THEY MUST HAVE SOMEONE GOOD LOOKING TO WORSHIP

Reminds me of @Rhaast and how he became really popular and gained a fanbase after users accused him of being 6'1 chadlite fakecel. Ha,looks are truly everything. You can never escape human nature,not even in an incel forum

Brutal blackpill: incels aren't even entitled to their own forum. :fuk:

Well I suppose the only thing to do is to just give up on this forum being a pure incel forum, and focus on proper coping for being an incel. Trying to chase after a pure incel forum is like chasing after being a GigaChad, a pipe dream.

Last edited:
Reminds me of @Rhaast and how he became really popular and gained a fanbase after users accused him of being 6'1 chadlite fakecel. Ha,looks are truly everything. You can never escape human nature,not even in an incel forum
Tbh

@Zyros
View attachment 328949

@mylifeistrash

It can't work like that

based post ngl :feelsEhh: