Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] All Of The Bonds You Cherish (Romanticism, Family, Friendship) Don't Really Matter, They're Just Biological Phenomena

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Romantic Love = Physical Attraction - A bond that is induced by ones biological imperatives to reproduce

Familial Love = Genetic Preservation - A bond that is induced by ones biological imperatives to ensure that members that share their genes survive

Platonic Love (Friendship) = Survival Instincts - A bond that is induced by ones biological imperatives to survive through strength in numbers

Humans evolved all these "emotions" and "bonds" because they increased our chances of surviving. People who were "more caring" and "more emotional" had a higher "trust score" and therefore made more allegiances/pairings that lasted longer, and when those associations ended they were less likely to end in a fight or murder.

So those individuals were more likely to survive long enough to reproduce and more likely to have multiple offspring in safer communities. That's why those "emotional traits" survived and became more and more pronounced over time, as more humans who bore those traits intermingled and reproduced.

None of these things are "deep", "special" or "magical" (as much as you may want them to be).

Us experiencing "empathy", strong "sadness" (to the point of crying unlike any other animal), infatuation with those were physically attracted to, etc, is the reason why we made it this far as a species. These emotions made us bond more strongly to others, and therefore created stronger communities and partnerships.

We evolved to be "team players".

We evolved to want to like people.

We evolved to want to care about others.

ITS ALL JUST BIOLOGY.

I know how it "feels" to you, I've felt it too, but feelings don't matter. What you feel is just what your brain is using chemicals TO MAKE YOU FEEL.

A lot of you like to talk all of this "evolution psychology" shit but then you like to quietly push it into the corner when it comes to this reality. All of a sudden logic and reason doesn't matter when it comes to your mother, or brother, or sister, or best friend, or some random hole who you like to call your "oneitis", etc (a lot of you guys are really just hypocrites lol).

At the end of the day were all being USED by our own bodies, used by our own minds, to carry out its goals, were only partially in control of ourselves.

The only way to exert "true control" is to be self aware of this reality, acknowledge it as true, and act in accordance (not just be blindly led by the switchboard in your mind that your brain is having a fun time playing around with).

In a sense, from our brains perspectives, were the character in the game that it is controlling, but there isn't full control, it can only attempt to direct or divert your path, but ultimately we control where we go (if we choose).

To me, the key difference between a human and an animal, is the self awareness to realize this, accept it, and not be blindly led by your emotions and biological imperatives.

Anyone who hasn't reached that state of mind to me is really no different than an animal.

It makes no sense to place high value on these phenomena when you know full well the "mechanisms" that influence us are all just "part of the machine", and were being manipulated.

To me being black pilled is to be aware of this fact and only allow your biological imperatives to be used to your own benefit.

Its should be a give and take relationship but you dictate what is of value.

I am in no way arguing that you need to rebel against your biological imperatives entirely.

We eat food because it tastes good and we get hungry (nobody is thinking "mmmmm nutrition" when they eat lol).

We have romantic feelings towards women because of our sexual urges and instinct to reproduce.

The things that we "FEEL" are a lot more "MECHANICAL" than we'd like to admit

These things aren't going to just go away because you are aware that its all just your body "manipulating" you via a punishment vs reward system.

If you don't comply to an extent with the demands of your body you will suffer because of it, both physically and mentally. Were all essentially being held hostage within a biological existence, we have no choice but to comply.

However, what I am arguing is that you should not be so wholely manipulated to the point that you forsake logic and reason, and then try to rationalize it with "but, muh feelings :cryfeels:".

You should comply based on logic and reason, not emotions.

You don't eat only things that taste good all day everyday regardless of health concerns now do you? (of course not, that would impact your health and reduce your quality of life).

You aren't going to become a betabuxx or be in an open relationship out of desperation for romanticism are you? (of course not, that would be a waste of your time and resources).

Everybody feels, its biology, to let yourself be guided by those feelings is idiotic, feelings are never a legitimate excuse.

In the same way that you KNOW "personality matters" is BS based on biology.

In the same way that you KNOW "just be yourself" is BS based on biology.

Etc, etc, etc.

You SHOULD KNOW that all these bonds that you are so strongly attached to ARE ALSO BS based on biology.

They aren't as special as you treat them and no, they aren't "off limits" from the black pill as some sacred special concepts that you get to give yourself "a pass" to be blue pilled on.

They don't matter, stop clinging to them and stop endlessly chasing after them your entire life.

The black pill isn't some pick and choose all you can eat buffet, you either accept all of it or you are just kidding yourself, you can't have it both ways.

You can't whip out evolution psychology whenever its convenient, but when it comes to an issue that is sensitive to you, all of a sudden emotions matter and you stop thinking about things in terms of logic.

What is the point of this thread? (you may ask).

Well it should be obvious from the title and also obvious if you are aware of the kind of incels we get on this forum (there are a lot of them).

This thread is to address the endless complaints by overly emotional, romantically obsessed, man children, who excuse their endless pursuit of subjective emotional ideals with "but I feel X" (while ironically in other threads they'll call women illogical and emotional, so add hypocrites to that list).

If you are still chasing after the concept of romantic love despite everything you've experienced as an incel, YOU ARE NOT BLACK PILLED.

If familial and platonic relations determine all of the key choices you will or will not make in life (leaving your country, leaving your past life behind for better opportunities, etc) YOU ARE NOT BLACK PILLED.

If you are CHAINED by any emotional connection in life that will make you restrict yourself so that you can cling to those bonds, YOU ARE NOT BLACK PILLED.

You are no different from any blue pilled normie, so stop speaking about blue pillers as if you are so different.

Last edited:
I don't get your point. You say all emotions are biology but that doesn't really mean anything. Even logic and reason are just conclusion that your brain made up and that's biology. So what is the point of this post? What do we draw from the fact that everything we do and think is just biology?

If it was that simple just take jewpills to deal with your loneliness and depression:feelsseriously:.
Stop coping, even if we take your :soy: science approach, having such feelings (what you call chemical reactions) is literally what life is all about.

this thread is pointless to 99.99% of the population including blackpillers, because even though they become aware of the biological schackles that guide them through life, they will still think on an emotional level because humans are naturally cucked and emotional creatures, and most of all hypocritical

Entire life is driven by biological needs, theres nothing magical about it but that doesnt mean its not important also its hard fighting against biological needs because they work on subconscious level.
I agree that putting all your life's worth on social connections is wrong, you cant be so emotionally depended on other people because when they reject or betray you, you become worthless.

Even logic and reason are just conclusion that your brain made up and that's biology.
You are falsely conflating "thought" and "emotion"

You reasoning that 1+1=2 is not an emotion

Also one being able to reason and think in logic has nothing to do with your biological imperatives

Strip humans of all their intelligence and we'll just go back to being like all the other animals and we'd still survive regardless, food would still taste good, water would still quench our thirst, sex would still feel great (so we'd still reproduce)

Our ability to have self awareness, and think in terms of logic, are completely separate from our biological imperatives, in fact, its this distinct difference that separates us from other animals and we use this difference TO DEFY OUR BIOLOGICAL IMPERATIVES

Birth control, condoms, etc are us defying biology, we can only do that because we can think about things logically

So what is the point of this post?
What was the point in you responding to this post? :feelskek:

Are you seeing how pointless your "reductionist" position is?

What do we draw from the fact that everything we do and think is just biology?
If everything you do and think is biology, then doesn't it make more sense to do and think things that are to your OBJECTIVE BENEFIT, rather than wallowing in depression about things that you only place value on due to emotions and you will never be able to change?

If it was that simple just take jewpills to deal with your loneliness and depression:feelsseriously:.
Google "non sequitur", what you are saying here does not logically follow from anything I said, it makes no sense at all

It seems like you are already on jewpills lol
Stop coping, even if we take your :soy: science approach, having such feelings (what you call chemical reactions) is literally what life is all about.
Like I told the other guy above, if its what life is about, then it makes a lot more sense to choose to focus your time and energy on things that are to your OBJECTIVE BENEFIT, than to be led by your emotions down a path that leads nowhere

this thread is pointless to 99.99% of the population including blackpillers
I would argue that anyone who this is pointless to isn't REALLY a black piller, a lot of users just like "the label" but they don't really take it seriously, and really and truly they are no different from the average blue pilled normie

Anyone who wants to pick and choose what they apply the black pill to, and hold onto other things as "sacred" and "off limits", isn't really black pilled, they are blue pilled and LYING TO THEMSELVES

Last edited:
I would argue that anyone who this is pointless to isn't REALLY a black piller, a lot of users just like "the label" but they don't really take it seriously, and really and truly they are no different from the average blue pilled normie

Anyone who wants to pick and choose what the apply the black pill to and hold onto some other things as "sacred" isn't really black pilled, they are blue pilled and LYING TO THEMSELVES
by blackpiller im referring to the average member on these communities
if we go by the actual definition of blackpiller, that would narrow it down comically, probably not even 20% of this site go by the actual definition and just focus on the female nature part and hypergamy

Don’t see the point of this thread tbh. Yes we all know we are just animals and everything we do and how we act is to try and survive and pass down our genes. This is already well known most people know that sentimental emotions aren’t real.

if we go by the actual definition of blackpiller, that would narrow it down comically, probably not even 20% of this site go by the actual definition and just focus on the female nature part and hypergamy
I agree, but that's the sad thing, this forum is supposed to be the "go-to place" for incels and black pillers yet a proper "forum culture" is not enforced, so people come here with lax standards and this spreads as the norm
Don’t see the point of this thread tbh. Yes we all know we are just animals and everything we do and how we act is to try and survive and pass down our genes. This is already well known most people know that sentimental emotions aren’t real.
Then you didn't read it properly, the point is stated many times, and the point should be obvious if you are aware of the kind of incels we get on this forum

Overly emotional, romantically obsessed, man children, who excuse their endless pursuit of emotional ideals with "but I feel X" (while ironically in other threads they'll call women illogical and emotional)

You know what, I think I'll add this to the thread to make it even more clear (though it should be obvious)

Last edited:
Romantic Love = Physical Attraction - A bond that is induced by ones biological imperatives to reproduce

Familial Love = Genetic Preservation - A bond that is induced by ones biological imperatives to ensure that members that share their genes survive

Platonic Love (Friendship) = Survival Instincts - A bond that is induced by ones biological imperatives to survive through strength in numbers

Humans evolved all these "emotions" and "bonds" because they increased our chances of surviving. People who were "more caring" and "more emotional" had a higher "trust score" and therefore made more allegiances/pairings that lasted longer, and when those associations ended they were less likely to end in a fight or murder.

So those individuals were more likely to survive long enough to reproduce and more likely to have multiple offspring in safer communities. That's why those "emotional traits" survived and became more and more pronounced over time, as more humans who bore those traits intermingled and reproduced.

None of these things are "deep", "special" or "magical" (as much as you may want them to be).

Us experiencing "empathy", strong "sadness" (to the point of crying unlike any other animal), infatuation with those were physically attracted to, etc, is the reason why we made it this far as a species. These emotions made us bond more strongly to others, and therefore created stronger communities and partnerships.

We evolved to be "team players".

We evolved to want to like people.

We evolved to want to care about others.

ITS ALL JUST BIOLOGY.

I know how it "feels" to you, I've felt it too, but feelings don't matter. What you feel is just what your brain is using chemicals TO MAKE YOU FEEL.

A lot of you like to talk all of this "evolution psychology" shit but then you like to quietly push it into the corner when it comes to this reality. All of a sudden logic and reason doesn't matter when it comes to your mother, or brother, or sister, or best friend, or some random hole who you like to call your "oneitis", etc (a lot of you guys are really just hypocrites lol).

At the end of the day were all being USED by our own bodies, used by our own minds, to carry out its goals, were only partially in control of ourselves.

The only way to exert "true control" is to be self aware of this reality, acknowledge it as true, and act in accordance (not just be blindly led by the switchboard in your mind that your brain is having a fun time playing around with).

In a sense, from our brains perspectives, were the character in the game that it is controlling, but there isn't full control, it can only attempt to direct or divert your path, but ultimately we control where we go (if we choose).

To me, the key difference between a human and an animal, is the self awareness to realize this, accept it, and not be blindly led by your emotions and biological imperatives.

Anyone who hasn't reached that state of mind to me is really no different than an animal.

It makes no sense to place high value on these phenomena when you know full well the "mechanisms" that influence us are all just "part of the machine", and were being manipulated.

To me being black pilled is to be aware of this fact and only allow your biological imperatives to be used to your own benefit.

Its should be a give and take relationship but you dictate what is of value.

I am in no way arguing that you need to rebel against your biological imperatives entirely.

We eat food because it tastes good and we get hungry (nobody is thinking "mmmmm nutrition" when they eat lol).

We have romantic feelings towards women because of our sexual urges and instinct to reproduce.

These things aren't going to just go away because you are aware that its all just your body "manipulating" you via a punishment vs reward system.

If you don't comply to an extent with the demands of your body you will suffer because of it, both physically and mentally. Were all essentially being held hostage within a biological existence, we have no choice but to comply.

However, what I am arguing is that you should not be so wholely manipulated to the point that you forsake logic and reason, and then try to rationalize it with "but, muh feelings :cryfeels:".

You don't eat only things that taste good all day everyday regardless of health concerns now do you? (of course not, that would impact your health and reduce your quality of life).

You aren't going to become a betabuxx or be in an open relationship out of desperation for romanticism are you? (of course not, that would be a waste of your time and resources).

Everybody feels, its biology, to let yourself be guided by those feelings is idiotic, feelings are never a legitimate excuse.

In the same way that you KNOW "personality matters" is BS based on biology.

In the same way that you KNOW "just be yourself" is BS based on biology.

Etc, etc, etc.

You SHOULD KNOW that all these bonds that you are so strongly attached to ARE ALSO BS based on biology.

They aren't as special as you treat them and no, they aren't "off limits" from the black pill as some sacred special concepts that you get to give yourself "a pass" to be blue pilled on.

They don't matter, stop clinging to them and stop endlessly chasing after them your entire life.

The black pill isn't some pick and choose all you can eat buffet, you either accept all of it or you are just kidding yourself, you can't have it both ways.

You can't whip out evolution psychology whenever its convenient, but when it comes to an issue that is sensitive to you, all of a sudden emotions matter and you stop thinking about things in terms of logic.

What is the point of this thread? (you may ask).

Well it should be obvious from the title and also obvious if you are aware of the kind of incels we get on this forum (there are a lot of them).

This thread is to address the endless complaints by overly emotional, romantically obsessed, man children, who excuse their endless pursuit of subjective emotional ideals with "but I feel X" (while ironically in other threads they'll call women illogical and emotional, so add hypocrites to that list).

If you are still chasing after the concept of romantic love despite everything you've experienced as an incel, YOU ARE NOT BLACK PILLED.

If familial and platonic relations determine all of the key choices you will or will not make in life (leaving your country, leaving your past life behind for better opportunities, etc) YOU ARE NOT BLACK PILLED.

If you are CHAINED by any emotional connection in life that will make you restrict yourself so that you can cling to those bonds, YOU ARE NOT BLACK PILLED.

You are no different from any blue pilled normie, so stop speaking about blue pillers as if you are so different.
another high iq post, based as always

OP is right, but I think most people have realized it already (but some others don't, i guess).
The concept of us being slaves to our bodies is an old one, btw, dating back to the Buddha itself

OP is right, but I think most people have realized it already
Yeah everybody has realized it, I'm not saying anything new in that respect, but they don't act based on that realization, they still make life choices as if they don't know, that's the point of this thread, that's what I'm addressing

Its like a guy saying "Yeah I know this woman is already cheating on me and only wants me for my money, but I'm still going to marry her because I love her"

Being aware of something, and making logical decisions based on that knowledge are two separate things

I'm not addressing the awareness, I'm addressing the lack of action that embodies that awareness

Last edited:
Like I told the other guy above, if its what life is about, then it makes a lot more sense to choose to focus your time and energy on things that are to your OBJECTIVE BENEFIT, than to be led by your emotions down a path that leads nowhere
Nigger, ive been hustling for as long as i can remember.

Nigger, ive been hustling for as long as i can remember.
I'm sorry, I guess I shouldn't have titled this thread - "This thread is specifically about you Tiredpoorcel and I'm not speaking in general"

Absolute great thread, the parents part is quite interesting because I always compared my relationship to family as a form of Stockholm syndrome.

They are my captors I had no choice what parents/family I had, they forced me here. I will had and I was conditioned to be bias towards them( I lost a lot of it now)

To be fair I think that’s probably a unavoidable part of existence, I’ll probably be forced into another perspective within totality, just like I was forced in this perspective with absolutely no memories of the prior perspective.

Note: I believe in souls and believe this is some sort of physical law in existence.

There are some biological mechanism I can over come like my body need to have water I was almost successful killing myself like that when I was in 'custody' I can overcome some of my mechanism because of my strong will.

I use that will now to try and wealthmaxx to at least get a comfortable life with food,entertainment and escorts if everything goes to plan.
they will still think on an emotional level because humans are naturally cucked and emotional creatures, and most of all hypocritical
This don’t apply to me then because I have one of the most consistent world view and regularly analyse those beliefs for contradictions and adjust it.

Most people even if they find a contradiction in their world beliefs still refuse to change because of their massive egos. Most people love to only accept certain things as long as it’s convenient to their inconsistent beliefs.

Last edited:
I don't get your point. You say all emotions are biology but that doesn't really mean anything. Even logic and reason are just conclusion that your brain made up and that's biology. So what is the point of this post? What do we draw from the fact that everything we do and think is just biology?

If you still believe in the idea of "love" you are a cuck, plain and simple.

If men lacked the biological desire to have sex, how many of them would actually be willing to put up with foids and all of their bullshit? So many retards here are still bluepilled with their "NOT ALL FOIDS ARE LIKE THAT!" bullshit. You don't "love" her, your hormones are deceiving you into thinking that way. After getting blackpilled numerous times, I feel nothing but disdain for foids.

another high iq post, based as always
How, exactly?

He's correct regarding the biological basis for many of the emotions and tendencies involved in the human experience, but then goes absolutely nowhere with it. He's essentially just rambling. Well, obviously it being BlakPillPress the implication is that this is another lead into why we should all utilize prostitutes but it addresses absolutely nothing prior to that even becoming a viable consideration.

So people are inclined to desire many things, which are ultimately chemical reactions and designed to facilitate reproduction. That's pretty common knowledge around these parts, but it doesn't mean we've suddenly become automatons that can discard said inclinations at a whim. Simply telling people to do it is shockingly stupid, and expecting anything out of that is even stupider.

Its like telling a fat person the process behind their sugar addiction and compulsive eating then said 'advice' being "Just stop eating that stuff immediately bro". You're wasting both you and the fat person's time.

But its even worse than that. Since, at least telling the fat person the nutritional advantage to ceasing their harmful habits is objective reality and fact that will alleviate their current problems. BlakPillPres doesn't even provide any sort of helpful conclusion (again, his ultimate point is really to shill escortmaxxing but he has no objective facts to support his position).

This don’t apply to me then because I have one of the most consistent world view and regularly analyse those beliefs for contradictions and adjust it.
This, I constantly re-evaluate my beliefs and change them to suit if I see any contradictions

This is something that the average human does not do, and I'd say that goes double for incels who ironically like to go on and on about how black pilled they are

Most incels have one or two blue pills that they cling to because they see it as so essential to their existence that they refuse to admit that its contradictory to their professed belief in the black pill

This is why you'll see religious incels that believe in a "kind" and "loving" God (despite the world they exist in)

This is why you'll see incels who are still chasing after the dream of a "kind and loving wife" despite saying they know true female nature due to the black pill

They really don't care if their beliefs are contradictory or not, they are wholely led by their emotions on a whim and they refuse to do any self reflection

They are my captors I had no choice what parents/family I had, they forced me here. I will had and I was conditioned to be bias towards them( I lost a lot of it now)
Exactly, this is why "national pride" confuses me, why the hell would someone be "proud" for basically just rolling some dice and randomly ending up born in X country by X parents

This is why racial concepts like "White Pride" make no sense to me either, pride is supposed to be reserved for accomplishments, there's nothing to be proud of if you didn't do something to get it, and "being born" isn't "something"

BlakPillPres doesn't even provide any sort of helpful conclusion (again, his ultimate point is really to shill escortmaxxing but he has no objective facts to support his position).
This thread has nothing to do with escortmaxxing, I don't I even mentioned it once, you clearly didn't bother reading the thread properly or you are a retard

Last edited:
but it doesn't mean we've suddenly become automatons that can discard said inclinations at a whim
hence why this doesnt apply to most, people have a mental barrier that prevents you from discarding most of your biological cravings and emotions
unless youre able to surpress these cravings by replacing it with something else, its over
Its like telling a fat person the process behind their sugar addiction and compulsive eating then said 'advice' being "Just stop eating that stuff immediately bro". You're wasting both you and the fat person's time.
every fat person knows that his habits are shit and it ruins their health, the reason why ''just stop eating bro'' thrown at them is because its literally the only solution, its a simple solution but not necessarily easy, so if you're mentally weak you'll have a hard time, same goes for anything in life
But its even worse than that. Since, at least telling the fat person the nutritional advantage to ceasing their harmful habits is objective reality and fact that will alleviate their current problems.
the advantage of ignoring your emotions is what you make of it, once you stop prioritizing something you'll never obtain (reproduction), you'll be able to shift your focus on something that will actually benefit you
as an incel, your lifes meaning is to choose the most optimal route for you that DONT involve females, because you'll never get one

This, I constantly re-evaluate my beliefs and change them to suit if I see any contradictions
You don't, at least regarding your view on escorts.

This is something that the average human does not do, and I'd say that goes double for incels who ironically like to go on and on about how black pilled they are

Most incels have one or two blue pills that they cling to because they see it as so essential to their existence that they refuse to admit that its contradictory to their professed belief in the black pill

This is why you'll see religious incels that believe in a "kind" and "loving" God (despite the world they exist in)

This is why you'll see incels who are still chasing after the dream of a "kind and loving wife" despite saying they know true female nature due to the black pill

They really don't care if their beliefs are contradictory or not, they are wholely led by their emotions on a whim and they refuse to do any self reflection

I concur.

Thing is, this rarely applies to your argument for escorts. There are arguments, both practical and emotional that you have no rebuttal for. The only point that's objective about your viewpoint is that its effective for you, yourself. Even that's potentially arguable, as you seem rather insecure from my perspective. If you were really convinced of your position and its veracity then you'd state your argument and if people didn't bite you'd simply disengage and move on. But you're unable to manage that.

For example, the earth isn't flat. If I found I was in dialogue with a dedicated flat earther I'd dissolve the discussion after a brief exchange. Its pointless to pursue it, as they've actively decided to ignore the verifiable evidence. However, regarding prostitutes you don't possess evidence, you're simply asserting your experience and claiming it as objective. In a sense, you're doing exactly what you proclaim to be fighting against - coping. Its not as if prostitution is a new concept. If using it was proven to solve so many psychological issues we'd already have support for it on the wiki and/or it would have shown up in blackpillscience. You merely tell people their folly of not relinquishing their desires for things like validation and then somehow conclude that necessarily leads to escortmaxxing. This is a non-sequitur to say the least.
every fat person knows that his habits are shit and it ruins their health, the reason why ''just stop eating bro'' thrown at them is because its literally the only solution, its a simple solution but not necessarily easy, so if you're mentally weak you'll have a hard time, same goes for anything in life
As I mentioned above, what blkpillpress advocates for is much worse than the fat person or smoker scenario.

My point being, its not only difficult to break such habits (and that's running with the assumption all the inclinations he describes are harmful) but he doesn't provide a good solution, much less the only one, even how to achieve it (just moneymaxx and/or expat bro!) or one that is even available to everyone.

the advantage of ignoring your emotions is what you make of it, once you stop prioritizing something you'll never obtain (reproduction), you'll be able to shift your focus on something that will actually benefit you
as an incel, your lifes meaning is to choose the most optimal route for you that DONT involve females, because you'll never get one

I don't even disagree that we are forced into a position where we must suppress our emotions and accept the conclusion we will never gain the acceptance we crave. Doing otherwise is delusional and harmful. Ultimately women see all relationships as transactional; there is no 'love' without caveats.

This doesn't mean escortmaxxing solves anything.
This thread has nothing to do with escortmaxxing, I don't I even mentioned it once, you clearly didn't bother reading the thread properly or you are a retard
Stop putting words in my mouth. Work on your reading comprehension.

I never said you mentioned escortmaxxing ffs. I said ultimately that's what your rhetoric always leads to. And if you deny that, lol, because we have evidence of such an assertion literally all over the forum.

Hell there are several such threads showing up directly below in 'similar threads'.

Last edited:
Tell me a contradiction between the black pill and paying for sex?

I never said you mentioned escortmaxxing ffs
Well, obviously it being BlakPillPress the implication is that this is another lead into why we should all utilize prostitutes but it addresses absolutely nothing prior to that even becoming a viable consideration
his ultimate point is really to shill escortmaxxing but he has no objective facts to support his position
Retard I never said you said that, I'm saying you are arguing that this thread is about escortcelling

WHICH YOU DID ARGUE

Read your own words

Another strawman. Where did I say there was? I never even said I was against prostitution as a concept. You lack the ability to discern any nuance, seriously.

Or you're super disingenuous and dishonest. Perhaps both.

Retard I never said you said that, I'm saying you are arguing that this thread is about escortcelling WHICH YOU DID ARGUE

Read your own words

Which I still didn't say. You even quoted a post that proves it explicitly. I then reiterated the point later and you still misinterpreted it. Massive fail.

Last edited:
Another strawman. Where did I say there was?
Is english your second language or something, because you don't seem to understand what's going on here, you seem to be missing the context

I said this:

Part of your response was this:
I then responded with this:
Because like a retard you don't understand something as simple as context, my statement was that I re-evaluate my beliefs and change them to suit if I see any contradictions from them WITH THE BLACK PILL (further made obvious by the text in red above, which you obviously didn't read)

That's why I asked - "Tell me a contradiction between the black pill and paying for sex?"

You are the worst english speaker on the planet, you reply to everything leaving out context and then say people are strawmanning you

If you spent more time reading and understanding you'd be able to follow the conversation :feelskek:

Which I still didn't say. You even quoted a post that proves it explicitly. I then reiterated the point later and you still misinterpreted it. Massive fail.
I think I'll just end this pointless back and forth here :feelskek:

If this quote isn't someone saying the thread is about escortcelling, I don't know what is:
Well, obviously it being BlakPillPress the implication is that this is another lead into why we should all utilize prostitutes but it addresses absolutely nothing prior to that even becoming a viable consideration

You are literally saying that the thread is "OBVIOUSLY" implying that people should utilize prostitutes (those are your words)

You have to be really low IQ to make a statement and not realize what you are saying

It feels like I'm explaining 1+1=2, what do you think the word "implication" means retard?

There's no point in me making yet another rebuttal to own you. The response above is essentially reeing and saying, 'Nuh uh'!

I wrote exactly what I meant. Even clarified it later.

Your latest attempt at projection isn't even worth laughing at.

I'm not even suprised if deep in your heart you craving love and relationship. You just makes multiple, i said again multiple thread about love don't matter, love just biology, etc.

People only talk so much about something they want so much tbh.

I'm not even suprised if deep in your heart you craving love and relationship. You just makes multiple, i said again multiple thread about love don't matter, love just biology, etc.

People only talk so much about something they want so much tbh.
Dude

1. When you respond like this
2. When your username is @BigMorons
3. When your avatar is this:
28803.jpg

Nobody is going to take you seriously. Your entire profile reads as "obvious troll"

I don't you even believe what you wrote

Last edited:
our feelings keep us in chains, if yoi don't eat you die so the feeling of "hungry" is very useful, but if you don't have a relationship with a woman or don't fuck your life go the same, if not for the feelings, your biology tell you that you have to reproduce, reproduction is useless for yourself but if you don't do it yoi feel bad, your biology is a "need" for keep the human race alive, but it's also irrational, but we all need it, also you blkpillpres, if you didn't need it, you won't go to escorts

also you blkpillpres, if you didn't need it, you won't go to escorts
I said you don't need romanticism, I never said you don't need sex

One is a human social construct that we invented based on the emotions we feel, the other is a biological need (like food or water)

There is no "romanticism" in one night stands and yet people do it all the time

There is no "romanticism" in today's hookup culture (for example tinder) and yet people do it all the time

Sex is the need, romanticism is the pretty veil humans like to lay over reality so they can feel more comfortable engaging in that need

It gives humans "plausible deniability", its hard to enjoy certain aspects of human interaction if you are self aware of the process and the "mechanical nature" of it all

I talked about this before in a thread explaining why even if I could get a wife the changes to my mindset has made it so that I would not be able to be a "good husband"

ASCENSION IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR TRUE BLACK PILLERS

Once you cross a certain threshold of realization you can't go back to not knowing, you can't reverse your new outlook on life

I would not be able to satisfy anyone "emotionally" in a relationship because I can see emotions for what they are, and that "ruins the experience", it "takes away the magic" from the experience of human interaction, and your wife/girlfriend will be able to see that lack of passion in you. Even if you could fake it really well, that life would be very annoying to you, it would feel forced and everyday you would wonder if it was worth it, and my book it isn't, it was never worth it, we just had to experience all of that suffering to even arrive upon that realization

Romanticism exists so that people don't "feel like animals", its all about shielding the human ego

The heterosexual romantic interactions between humans pretty much function based on a "prostitution model" (men trade material resources for access to women's sexual and reproductive resources)

Whether its dating or marriage, the average guy is paying to be with a woman

But men don't want to feel like "johns" and women don't want to feel like "whores" (but that's exactly what we are)

Romanticism allows humans to play pretend and carry out their biological functions without having to feel like they are "degrading themselves"

Last edited:
I talked about this before in a thread explaining why even if I could get a wife the changes to my mindset has made it so that I would not be able to be a "good husband"
funny how even nearly 2 years ago u said the same shit, and nothing has changed, if anything it got even WORSE since at least on that thread the people werent opposing the thread for acknowledging the reality of ''love'' and ''belonging'' :feelskek:

funny how even nearly 2 years ago u said the same shit, and nothing has changed, if anything it got even WORSE since at least on that thread the people werent opposing the thread for acknowledging the reality of ''love'' and ''belonging'' :feelskek:
When you put it like that things have definitely gotten worse, the previous era of the forum accepted it, the current era outright denies it lol

I said you don't need romanticism, I never said you don't need sex

One is a human social construct that we invented based on the emotions we feel, the other is a biological need (like food or water)

There is no "romanticism" in one night stands and yet people do it all the time

There is no "romanticism" in today's hookup culture (for example tinder) and yet people do it all the time

Sex is the need, romanticism is the pretty veil humans like to lay over reality so they can feel more comfortable engaging in that need

It gives humans "plausible deniability", its hard to enjoy certain aspects of human interaction if you are self aware of the process and the "mechanical nature" of it all

ASCENSION IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR TRUE BLACK PILLERS

Once you cross a certain threshold of realization you can't go back to not knowing, you can't reverse your new outlook on life

I would not be able to satisfy anyone "emotionally" in a relationship because I can see emotions for what they are, and that "ruins the experience", it "takes away the magic" from the experience of human interaction, and your wife/girlfriend will be able to see that lack of passion in you. Even if you could fake it really well, that life would be very annoying to you, it would feel forced and everyday you would wonder if it was worth it, and my book it isn't, it was never worth it, we just had to experience all of that suffering to even arrive upon that realization

Romanticism exists so that people don't "feel like animals", its all about shielding the human ego

The heterosexual romantic interactions between humans pretty much function based on a "prostitution model" (men trade material resources for access to women's sexual and reproductive resources)

Whether its dating or marriage, the average guy is paying to be with a woman

But men don't want to feel like "johns" and women don't want to feel like "whores" (but that's exactly what we are)

Romanticism allows humans to play pretend and carry out their biological functions without having to feel like they are "degrading themselves"
They also pay with protection and a bunch of other cuck stuff too

Are you saying awareness is not molecular?

so-called "kind and loving" wives do exist, no? there's always a spectrum of foids. are you saying every wife is abusive, cold, manipulative?
That has nothing to do with what I said, there are many women, but only one God (within the context I'm speaking), you are literally just arguing with yourself right now (a strawman)

As for there being "kind" and "loving" wives, the exception doesn't make the rule, its not a coincidence that as soon as men gave women rights and free choice, women started fucking Chads like crazy, the divorce rate went up to 50%, women initiate 70% of all divorces (and that's usually for financial reasons), and if you restrict your analysis to college educated women (and above) that percentage climbs up to around 90%+ (women "love" men opportunistically, for what they can offer, so it isn't really "love" at all, men are viewed by women for the most part as utilities)

So yeah, women clearly don't "love" or "like" men, not in the same way men do for them, men are the only real romanticists, women for our entire history were really just playing a role they were forced into by men, except we didn't know how much we were forcing them, this is why men today are still in a blue pill trance, many men can't accept what women truly are

Wen they were let out of their cage now we can see their true colours

Once again, the exception does not disprove the rule

Lastly in the cases where you find such an exception, I'd ask - "Is the man significantly attractive?", and if he is then in that case the woman still isn't "kind" or "loving", she just has an exception to the rule husband which she wants to treat well. If a woman only treats a man with "kindness" and "love" BECAUSE he's attractive its not "kindness" or "love", its just as SELF SERVING and PREMEDITATED as her fucking a random Chad because he's hot (its not genuine)

Very true. This is why it's strange when people say it's our purpose to reproduce and continue the species and other things like that. Thats the biology talking. There is no purpose. Nowhere in the universe does it say what people should be doing. Purpose implies something be created for something. A car has a purpose which is to transport from one place to another.

This is why it's strange when people say it's our purpose to reproduce and continue the species and other things like that. Thats the biology talking. There is no purpose. Nowhere in the universe does it say what people should be doing. Purpose implies something be created for something. A car has a purpose which is to transport from one place to another.
Exactly

Is that why you're wasting years of your life wealthmaxxing just to give all that money away to escorts to satisfy your libido/sexual urges (which are biological btw)

Is that why you're wasting years of your life wealthmaxxing
What else was I doing with those years that's better than building wealth?

What are you doing with your years that's better than building wealth? (seriously)

This part of your response is the most stupid part lol

Let me guess, playing video games, watching anime, etc, stuff I already do in my free time is what I should spend even more of my time doing instead of making my future life easier?

just to give all that money away to escorts
What else was I going to do with the money?

Also you must be imagining that its expensive everywhere, in some places you can have a bitch to yourself the entire night for $50, I guess that money is better spent on a console game right?

to satisfy your libido/sexual urges (which are biological btw)
Yes, sexual urges, which are like hunger, maybe not for you but for the average man with an average libido it is. In the same way that I don't think of "buying food" as a waste of money I don't see "buying sex" as a waste of money, I'm satisfying an insatiable need.

However you don't "need" friends

You don't "need" family

A lot of the habits you have that revolve around these things were socialized into you and had you received a different upbringing you wouldn't care about it at all

The entire point of this thread is that your emotions and other subjective emotional nonsense you were raised to believe (like morals) should not limit your choices in life and you should not let yourself be ruled by them when there is no objective benefit to be gained

A good example of this are the "oneitis" retards on this forum, they will never get that woman, that woman cares nothing for them, yet the pedestalize that woman as special in their mind and assign a title to her. They obsess over her and talk about her with no benefit to be gained.

This part of your response is the most stupid part lol
Yea ik i was tired af when i wrote it

Let me guess, playing video games, watching anime, etc, stuff I already do in my free time is what I should spend even more of my time doing instead of making my future life easier
Ive been wealthmaxxing for more than a decade, i cant even find a good anime or vidya to spend my time lol

Also you must be imagining that its expensive everywhere, in some places you can have a bitch to yourself the entire night for $50, I guess that money is better spent on a console game right
Spending any money on games is cucked
The entire point of this thread is that your emotions and other subjective emotional nonsense you were raised to believe (like morals) should not limit your choices in life and you should not let yourself be ruled by them when there is no objective benefit to be gained
I agree, but in the thread you said the things you're against are "biological" isn't libido also biological?

This awareness doesnt help me in any way

I agree, but in the thread you said the things you're against are "biological" isn't libido also biological?
Once again, context matters, when these things are of no objective benefit (an an emotional/subjective nature) and are in fact a detriment and/or impediment in your life, you should not let yourself be influenced by them

I was really really specific, I even gave examples, so I doubt you even read my thread properly

This awareness doesnt help me in any way
By that logic go back to being blue pilled and become a betabuxx cuck that gets cheated on, because being aware of the black pill isn't helping you either right?

Being aware of the truth which allows you from making bad decisions is useless right?

So go back to being blue pilled then

Go back to being taken advantage of it is isn't a loss and being aware of this isn't a "help"

Last edited:
Once again, context matters, when these things are of no objective benefit (an an emotional/subjective nature) and are in fact a detriment and/or impediment in your life, you should not let yourself be influenced by them
Thanks for explaining :feelsokman: btw I noticed the video in your signature is from the anime Kaiji, it's a pretty good anime

Thanks for explaining :feelsokman: btw I noticed the video in your signature is from the anime Kaiji, it's a pretty good anime
Its the most black pilled anime I know of, especially when it comes to wealth inequality an how the elites of society basically live off of the rest of us

Its the most black pilled anime I know of, especially when it comes to wealth inequality an how the elites of society basically live off of the rest of us
They made like a spinoff anime entirely about the vice president of that old rich dude i forgot his name, it's pretty blackpilled too

by blackpiller im referring to the average member on these communities
Based as all fuck.

They made like a spinoff anime entirely about the vice president of that old rich dude i forgot his name, it's pretty blackpilled too
I never watched the tonegawa spin off because I don't care about that guy tbh, but maybe I'll check it out at some point

I never watched the tonegawa spin off because I don't care about that guy tbh, but maybe I'll check it out at some point
It's not as good as Kaiji, I stopped watching it after a few episodes.
There's a similar anime made my the same writer, similar story but focusing more on a specific game similar to dominos

It's not as good as Kaiji, I stopped watching it after a few episodes.
There's a similar anime made my the same writer, similar story but focusing more on a specific game similar to dominos
Yeah, Akagi, its about mahjong, I watched that one before I watched Kaiji. After I saw it I went looking for more anime from the same creator. His stuff has a lot to do with the black pill especially when it comes to wealth disparity, it just makes me think he grew up poor and experienced a lot of shit as a result of that

The rich in his series are always evil and scheming

There's also always this core message that in order to escape poverty you have to be willing to take risks and even risk your life

Last edited:
So, relationships only exist so our ancestors could increase their chances of survival. We shouldn't take it heart that we can't get a gf or affection because it's all biology and not true love. :blackpill:

We are being held hostage by our biological urges but you say feelings don't matter yet some of kill ourselves because we can't cope. We're victims of natural selection. Not good enough to reproduce and not strong enough to cope with inceldom. Brutal.:feelsbadman:

A very good post though it was an interesting read:dab: