Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hard times make you stronger is a cope

mizrahi_hater

mizrahi_hater

Banned
-
ive been through alot of shit in life but it didnt make me stringer, it made me weaker and i have feeled like a monster, chad and stacy had easier life while they bullied me life was just open to them and when they talk they say shit it was becouse thier non exictance "hard life":blackpill:

[UWSL]Agree. That's just nonsense. I've been through a lot too and my situation with bullies is the same as yours. They have a good life and I don't. I didn't get stronger just weaker and every setback, no matter how small, makes me weaker and weaker until one day I'm so exhausted that I commit suicide[/UWSL]

I guess this is something that varies with the individual, and specifically what kind of hardships are being experienced

For me, all it did was make me care about "Helping People" less. I used to be like "We should help others because it's the right thing to do!", and now I'm like "Bitch, don't make me backhand you!"

I was thinking about this the other day. It is a cope. Everyone would love to go through life being healthy until very old age, being good looking, being successful at everything major that you do etc. But that would mean that they never have the opportunity to become "stronger", whatever that is supposed to mean. It's very subjective. You can't even measure it.

For me, all it did was make me care about "Helping People" less. I used to be like "We should help others because it's the right thing to do!", and now I'm like "Bitch, don't make me backhand you!"

i agree. i feel you. quotes are a normie thing. they are bluepill lies.

chest out chin up :feelsseriously: smh

This only applies if it's controlled and starts off small so u can adapt accordingly. If ur just thrown into extreme hardship then it'll prob fuck u up

ive been through alot of shit in life but it didnt make me stringer, it made me weaker and i have feeled like a monster, chad and stacy had easier life while they bullied me life was just open to them and when they talk they say shit it was becouse thier non exictance "hard life":blackpill:
Yeah. I became more productive. Now I cope with work and projects I left time ago.

But bro hard times create strong men and easy times create weak men :soy::soy::soy:

I guess this is something that varies with the individual, and specifically what kind of hardships are being experienced
Yeah, exactly. The rougher life you've experienced, the more likely it is that you're not going to be a bullshitter (because you come from a place of real struggle and pain) and even less likely that you'll be impressed by vapid and superficial things, so you'll be lowinhib when it comes to standing up for yourself, calling bullshit, and things like that.

Yeah, exactly. The rougher life you've experienced, the more likely it is that you're not going to be a bullshitter (because you come from a place of real struggle and pain) and even less likely that you'll be impressed by vapid and superficial things, so you'll be lowinhib when it comes to standing up for yourself, calling bullshit, and things like that.
The most tangible way how hardships make you stronger is in the form of Experience. Once you have been through a tough situation, you are more familiar and prepared for the situation and others like it when it comes up again in the future. Therefor you will be wiser and more able to deal with hardships in the future.

But to be fair there will be hardships that fk you up permanently, so it really depends specifically on what the hardship is. Inceldom for example can go both ways depending on how the individual decides adjust to their life circumstance.

The most tangible way how hardships make you stronger is in the form of Experience. Once you have been through a tough situation, you are more familiar and prepared for the situation and others like it when it comes up again in the future. Therefor you will be wiser and more able to deal with hardships in the future.

But to be fair there will be hardships that fk you up permanently, so it really depends specifically on what the hardship is. Inceldom for example can go both ways depending on how the individual decides adjust to their life circumstance.

Hard times build trauma which in a lot of our cases, cant just be "worked out with a therapist". It is very difficult to get out of the corner we find ourselves backed into mentally without going full monk mode.

This is the type of retarded shit beckies post on their social medias after they get rejected by chads ... you know after they get out of their "depression" JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: