Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Harambe 2.0 just happened!

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
The mods have shot down @ThoughtfulCel right before our eyes. They are refusing to answer our questions. @mental_out has personally spat in my face and called me a common peasant simply for asking why gorilla man was banned. And worse yet, to rub it in our faces, they have killed Thoughtfulcel's pet cat @foidologist . All he wanted to do was rape cats in peace; YOU TOOK THAT AWAY FROM HIM YOU BASTARDS!
It's time we organize a protest and collectively shit in the streets of .co. They can't ban us all, and if they do: this forum dies.

#ShitForThoughtfulcelAndFoidoligist

@Diocel @Irredeemable @Idlevillagercel @based_meme @foidologist @shii410 @waste matter @gymletethnicel @Zettacel @Indari @Liszt @WØLF @Idotms @Edmund_Kemper @Wizcel @HyperVersager_4EVER
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

@ThoughtfulCel wasn't a real Gorilla that's why he was banned
I don't know why @foidologist was banned tho

@ThoughtfulCel wasn't a real Gorilla that's why he was banned
I don't know why @foidologist was banned tho

The cumskins finally got to him.

Mental_out told me, it's okay. He's in a better place now.
325363_6abe_1024x2000.jpg

@Diocel @Irredeemable @Idlevillagercel @based_meme @foidologist @shii410 @waste matter @gymletethnicel @Zettacel @Indari @Liszt @WØLF @Idotms @Edmund_Kemper @Wizcel @HyperVersager_4EVER
WAKE UP SHEEPLE
Jannies are cucks. Imagine banning some of the funniest users on the forum for some petty ass bullshit. I really am convinced that they want this forum to die

We have complete radio silence on his ban?

Agreed. I got 40% yesterday for telling people to spray estrogen on Chads
Jfl an obvious joke post like that? It’s beyond over for this forum. What the fuck is going on

Jfl an obvious joke post like that? It’s beyond over for this forum. What the fuck is going on
It was a literal copypasta but apparently nobody here can take a joke

he died for the dotpill

Imagine being a mod on an incel forum

Eventually, this forum will be nothing but alphabet infiltrators, fakecels and bots.

Perhaps he became passè?

It should of been me. Let me take @foidologist's place.

The mods have shot down @ThoughtfulCel right before our eyes. They are refusing to answer our questions. @mental_out has personally spat in my face and called me a common peasant simply for asking why gorilla man was banned. And worse yet, to rub it in our faces, they have killed Thoughtfulcel's pet cat @foidologist . All he wanted to do was rape cats in peace; YOU TOOK THAT AWAY FROM HIM YOU BASTARDS!
It's time we organize a protest and collectively shit in the streets of .co. They can't ban us all, and if they do: this forum dies.

#ShitForThoughtfulcelAndFoidoligist

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO

bc he posts giant pictures of monkeys in every thread (and no, I don't mean african-americans)