Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Happy singles day

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★
Since more and more man are getting single, so valentines day stops being that importent.

Imagine you don't have to waste money on a ungratful, self centard, used up, brain washed m0dren w0men.

If u want some romantic roleplay, wait for ai gfs and sexbots.

I spent 3k on a doll last week. Ironically I'm likely saving significantly more money than sex-haver beta's spend in a year of a relationship.

I spent 3k on a doll last week. Ironically I'm likely saving significantly more money than sex-haver beta's spend in a year of a relationship.
What’s it like having a doll, you like it? As I’ve been thinking of buying a doll aswell.

Foids are just walking holes guys spend money on so they can be filled literally the reality

What’s it like having a doll, you like it? As I’ve been thinking of buying a doll aswell.
It hasn't arrived yet. I'll update you when it comes. It may take a few months due to shit shipping speed from japan or wherever the fuck it came from. I can't remember since I think they had to use a euro store since the US store was out of stock.

fucking some incel better take action and make normshits and hole suffER today (in gta)

Salarymogs me wtf. I make that in 4 months lul.

I'd rather be single for life than be with a stupid ass western foid.

The most pointless day tbh imagine spending your cash on a roastie who will inevitably cheat in you :feelshaha:

what does it look like
Aerith 1:1 Figure by GameLadyDoll on DeviantArt

It's Aerith Gainsborough from FF7 made by Gamelady.

How is it?

It hasn't arrived yet. I'll update you when it comes. It may take a few months due to shit shipping speed from japan or wherever the fuck it came from. I can't remember since I think they had to use a euro store since the US store was out of stock.
Tag me in the review :feelsjuice:

I
wait for sexbots and ai gfs, most man are waiting for them. Many just don't admit it yet. Imagine you can have an AI bot of your favorite anime/hentai characters or better yet an original w0men of your tasate, that actually progrmaed to be attracted to you and her personllity fits you.

Im a tradionlist and pretty afriad of the AI boom that being promoted by the j00s, but its better then nothing+ it will make most onlys1mp and thots go bankrupt and deflate w0mens value.

Since more and more man are getting single, so valentines day stops being that importent.

Imagine you don't have to waste money on a ungratful, self centard, used up, brain washed m0dren w0men.

true love is dying

I said the exact same, in a thread of mine earlier this day. However, some people called me ´Coper´ and claimed that I was just mad for not having a girlfriend on Valentines.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back