Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Happy people in public

rhodie

rhodie

aldebaran mystery
-
I feel overwhelmed with anger and spite whenever people (more specifically young people) are enjoying themselves. It fills me with so much jealousy, I want to experience happiness and the company of someone but things are stacked against me in this miserable life.

Though there has and never will be anything to be 'happy' about as long as I am an outcast from this tribalistic society like the subhuman I am.

Ruining people's days would bring me satisfaction just knowing that I brought them just slightly (even if it's not for long) down to my level.

I seethe when I hear laughter, nothing more vile then laughter and smiles and enjoyment, which is why I kind of like my wageslave warehouse since there is zero joy to be found everyone are apathetic zombies filled with SCORN

I am full of nothing but resentment for attractive, successful, happy young people. I hate how their lives are better than mine and I want them to suffer.

I seethe when I hear laughter, nothing more vile then laughter and smiles and enjoyment, which is why I kind of like my wageslave warehouse since there is zero joy to be found everyone are apathetic zombies filled with SCORN
I was out today and a loud group of normie teenagers started laughing hysterically when I walked past. Although I cannot say for certain it was directed at me but realistically it was.

I already hate it enough that they are having a good time but why does the object of their insults have to be at me? I don't actively try and ruin anyone's day I just try and get on with my day avoiding interaction with anyone and yet I still get harassed and ostracized. It's brutal

I want them to suffer.
My patience is truly running thin with these people.

Though if I did anything drastic I would inevitably be forgotten after the initial impact and my actions would amount to nothing but more hate towards incels.

The only favourable effect is obviously the deaths of the cro-magnons unfortunate enough to find themselves before me and the temporary fear in treating incels as subhumans and actively harassing them.

When i was young we were feral idiots and there was no possibility of forming a meaningful social circle. From time to time when i encounter a mismatched couple i think that a guy just has d dragon size dick, but on the other side there are some couples where looks is not the primary motivator in relationship.