Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Happy coping day, fellow incels.

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
How will you be coping this shit day? I'm day drinking and doing a movie marathon with Vidya in between. I think I'll start with Red Dragon, followed by Silence of the Lambs. ♥️

I'll be grabbing a coke, a pack of chips/popcorn and watching a movie with some brocels :feelscomfy:

Don't know anyone who is actually celebrating it, Normie culture is so isolated to me and the small circle of people who I actually interact with.

this sunday is like any other sunday

The sad fact is that I try to escape through the internet and it's all over the fucking place. So I'll plug in with my entertainment and read some books later on with whiskey. See you boyos on the other side.

I feel like this day might actually be worse for failed normalfags cut off from the market because standards changed. They might actually have a memory attached to the day that was halfway positive. For me, it's just another day. Always has been.

I will be reciting sura al-baqara tonight

All of it? Like memorised?
I memorized it when i was little (though i'm far from being hafeez Qur'an). I recite it often during ramadan because it is of considerable length, contains challenging intonations, and is beautiful (just like the rest of Qur'an)

vidya while drinking coke

two excellent movies i have to say

I don't even feel anything at this point, didn't even know today was valentines wasn't for an ironic 'happy valentine' massage I received early in the morning

Taking it easy. Laughing at the idiots on IT, doing some light studying. Might whip out a cigar later. Pretending I don't have lab in the morning.

I broke my diet hard since Friday. Bloatmaxxing. Vidya and YouTube. Same as it ever was

Same. Just drinking and smoking as usual to drown out the loneliness.

I fuckin hate racist foids.

The sad fact is that I try to escape through the internet and it's all over the fucking place.

Have to study for an exam on next Monday, will watch a classic movie before going to sleep

Last edited:
Day off, I sleep at night tonight and tomorrow. Go back to work Tuesday night. Do whatever happens like any other day, like any other valentine's in my life.
To me it's like a bunch of foreign holidays that don't apply to me.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVO_s9Pqb00