Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Happy 10th ER Anniversary!

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

"Oh, lonelysince2006, that feels so good!"
★★★★
On 9:27 am–9:35 am, 10 years ago, ER went ER.

Today, May 23, 2024, is the 10th anniversary!

Post ER edits.

Edit: Shit, I forgot it's UTC−8:00.

Last edited:
This guy is not really an incel and he could've ascended anyway.

Blackops2cel is more of our guy.

No way. He was mistreated for the two years of high school he went to. He was deeply socially anxious and possibly non-NT. His only approach was him saying "hi" to a girl walking across on a bridge, and she literally said nothing. And the people around him only made his inner anguish worse. It was hell in Isla Vista. South California is hell for incels in general.

I recommend you read his journal.

Sure, Blackops2cel exemplifies ugliness, but ER exemplifies what it FEELS to be incel. It resonates deeper with us than just a picture of a guy who we can only infer how his life is.
Nice.

Blackops2cel is more of our guy.
IMG 20211202 212740 600

Image 2024 05 24 034012853

No way. He was mistreated for the two years of high school he went to. He was deeply socially anxious and possibly non-NT. His only approach was him saying "hi" to a girl walking across on a bridge, and she literally said nothing. And the people around him only made his inner anguish worse. It was hell in Isla Vista. South California is hell for incels in general.

I recommend you read his journal.

Sure, Blackops2cel exemplifies ugliness, but ER exemplifies what it FEELS to be incel. It resonates deeper with us than just a picture of a guy who we can only infer how his life is.

Nice.
I don't really buy much into that mentalcel stuff.

Wasn't he a Stacy only guy or some standardcel?

Yeah, California seems to suck a lot.

I don't really buy much into that mentalcel stuff.
Being ND is a real barrier to getting females, though, and social interaction in general. "Barrier" isn't the best way to describe it. It guarantees that as a man, you'll be friendless, alone, unloved, and bullied all throughout your life.

Mentalceldom is moreso delusional volcel thinking that you're an incel, as opposed to genuine mental illnesses.
Wasn't he a Stacy only guy or some standardcel?
He liked blonde girls a lot, but I would be hard-pressed to think he would've passed on a chance to date a lesser-attractive girl.

And standardceldom isn't really a thing unless you're a volcel. Otherwise, if you're really an incel, having unrealistic standards isn't inherently wrong; they won't get those types of girls anyway, so why fuss over their preferences?
Yeah, California seems to suck a lot.
LA, NYC, and LV deserve the Hiroshima treatment.

Incel or not, he deserves some recognition for what he did.