Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Happiness thread for Andrew Tate arrest

Caging at the retards in this thread calling him chad

P
Lol imagine being happy at the fact that the guy who was the most influential person in the world when it came down to spreading the redpill/blackpill to the world, is being locked up.

You are hating on your biggest ally against the clown world matrix.

It’s actually bettER if Low iq-cels like yourself don’t follow Andrew Tate. His followERs should be high iq individuals who can actually use their collective intelligence to cause societal changes in our favour. Having a low iq cel like you would be to our detriment and would only take us backwards.

So please, feel free to continue to remain on the same side as normies and foids who hate him. We don’t want you anyway
I hope this is ironic. Tate is a redpiller mulatto who thinks he's some full blooded negro. And redpillers are worse then bluepillers

It’s very low iq to describe Andrew Tate as a “white looking black male”, when he is actually 3/4 white and only 1/4 black (because his mom is fully white and his dad is half white and half black).

It makes more sense to describe him as a white looking white male, because phenotypically and genotypically he’s mostly white.
He's not white hes a typical mutt merican

Lol imagine being happy at the fact that the guy who was the most influential person in the world when it came down to spreading the redpill/blackpill to the world, is being locked up.

You are hating on your biggest ally against the clown world matrix.

It’s actually bettER if Low iq-cels like yourself don’t follow Andrew Tate. His followERs should be high iq individuals who can actually use their collective intelligence to cause societal changes in our favour. Having a low iq cel like you would be to our detriment and would only take us backwards.

So please, feel free to continue to remain on the same side as normies and foids who hate him. We don’t want you anyway
i agree with you. i actually think he is on our side.

also cuz i hate foid celebrating acting like it’s a win for feminism. toilets smh

Am pretty neutral on the affair itself (not going to shed a tear over an EEmaxxer who travelled all over the region to fuck our foids being destroyed, but he does have a lot of good ideas), but I seriously enjoyed one of my "friends", who's the single biggest Tate simp you can imagine, absolutely delusionally coping over all of this:feelskek::feelskek:.

Mofo at first didn't even understand that he got arrested now, and thought that "The Matrix" just reposted the stories from his previous arrest:feelskek:. Then, after TRW's .ai domains got taken down, he unironically said that it's going to be on Google Play soon:feelskek::feelshaha:, when that's a "Matrix" asset/property if there ever was one.

The dude is just another red pill grifter. He says the exact same shit as all the other pua faggots. Be alpha bro, that's what women want, sign up for my $999 course to learn to be alpha like me.

Don't care about anjew taint

he racist to whites like me so i hope he fucking dies.

He works for three letter agencies no doubt

These dudes were arrested as the government didn't like zoomers listening to their narrative to stop respecting women, can't have that gaining traction.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back