Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Happiness comes from within. Incel wisdom on how to live a happy life.

See that's what you don't understand. They're not deluded, they know exactly what their doing, I'll make a thread about how looks SHOULD be the most important thing in life

But it's not just about who they fuck. They go out of their to make sure ugly men KNOW they're worthless
You sound paranoid. I think this is your problem that you think that women are intentionally evil. They aren't. They are just ignorant of their own actions.
I meant your own suffering, delusion causes suffering in long term
I'm not vegan, that was an example to say there's no fairness
I dont understand what you mean by fairness in my suffering?

No you didn’t. You tried to get a gf, you failed, and now you are just coping.
Im not coping. I embraced that I am ugly and girls not like me. I dont care.

Im happy living and paying attention to other things I enjoy.

I only think of women when i masturbate or see a pretty one in public, Other than that I dont think about women.

I'll keep that in mind

Enlighted coping retard, you wouldn't be on this site if you were happy
Also don't be proud of being a coomer. I'm a coomer too but I'm not proud of it
The billion dollar mistake

individually I know women who pay as much taxes as I do and get paid the same $22/h wage
Yes.

And out of that 22 she pays, let's say, 5 in taxes. How much tax does she consume to go to work? (kindergarten, transportation, roads, subway, unemployment benefits for the male she has displaced from this job position, etc.)

We would have not enough workers to fill all the jobs.
There would be plenty workers, as there were in the recent past.

Most of these "jobs" is foids selling stuff to other foids who also work.

Or offering "services" (such as fast-food) that wouldn't be necessary if foids didn't work.

As long as women fulfill their work duties im ok with them personally.
If she's at work she's not cooking or taking care of the kids. Someone else is being paid for that. The amount of "work" foids do at workplaces (on aggregate) does not offset these costs. See chart below. Also, a tiny minority of foids work in factory jobs.

I don't care. As long as they hurt me I'm ok.
You'll only know when your time comes to get falsely accused. Then you're jobless for life. Your unemployment benefits will add to the total tax burden women cost to society.

I don't think so.
Doesn't matter what you think. The data is here:

Women are forced to work to make a living
No, they're not. Each women has a queue of hundreds of simps who would be happy to keep her as a stay-at-home mom.

I don't know.
I do. Look at the chart above.

There are many other studies.

I dont see any
Look harder.

I just masturbate and im happy.
You're either very young, not biologically male (XY chromossomes), or you have a very different neurology.

Last edited:
I find fault with the following points:

Foids are not "like you and me". Foids live in tutorial-mode. Men make stuff, pay taxes, deal in ideas, fight in wars, manage civilization, etc.

Foids only exist to breed, consume resources needlessly and destroy stuff for fun.

Men are producers and creators of everything, Foids are purely consumers, materially dependent on men. There is absolutely no reason why should men allow women to have the same civil rights -- and women NEVER had similar rights as men in 15'000 years of civilization, most of the time they were considered mere property, like cattle, and traded for cattle among families. The legal insanity of considering foids as if they were men is seen in history only during periods of terminal decay, such as the last century.

No, we weren't ""told"" any of that.

Access to sex and reproduction is a BIOLOGICAL NEED OF ALL SEXED ANIMALS, from barnacles to men.

Mollusks in the fucking ocean have been fucking each other's brains out for billions of years, because that's their BIOLOGICAL DRIVE, it is not because they're "deluded by society, friends and the media".

Moreover, access to affection, touch, companionship etc. are BIOLOGICAL NEEDS OF ALL WARM-BLOODED ANIMALS. Birds are using their fucking beaks to pluck each other's feathers clean of lice and insects outside my window as I type this, and later they'll fly together in formation in search of food before they return together to their nesting place for their nightly merry get-together. They're not doing it because of something they saw on Animal Planet. They do it because all warm-blooded animals are driven to do it.

The sense of belongingness, togetherness, social relations, integration into the group's hierarchy, etc. is a BIOLOGICAL NEED of all men. Men don't seek relationships, status, friendships, foids, money etc. because it's a tale they were told when young, they do it because those are the means of participation in social interactions. Without any of that, a man is reduced to the role of an hermit, which is nice if you can be one, but most can't.

Nice. The question is HOW?

HOW can I be not-depressed if my fundamental biological needs can't be met?

HOW can someone be not "troubled by things you cannot change" when these "things" are fundamental biological needs that are so deeply ingrained into the brain that as soon as one is born even before taking the first breath this brain is already wired to seek warmth and comfort of a foid's milky breast? --- and if he fails to obtain that, at that precise moment, this brain becomes PERMANENTLY DAMAGED.

HOW can someone "enjoy" a life (if you can call it that) that consists in being reminded 24/7 of his own rejection by peers, and the fact that he is UNWANTED by the rest of his species, society, group, tribe, whatever? Where is the joy to be had there?
It's a want or desire not a need. Water is a need you wont die not having sex though.

If there was no biological difference between jerking off and penetrating a female, then there wouldn't be any prostitutes. Because according to you, men could have the same sensation by just jerking off. Nobody would pay hundreds of dollars for a prostitute. I find it pretty obvious that jerking off cannot give the same sensation as actually touching and penetrating a woman. It's so much better, men will actually pay money to fuck a woman instead of jerking off.
They are ignorant. They pay money to get something that they can do by masturbating. I don't judge, If you like doing it with a prostitute rather than masturbating thats good for you, enjoy it.
However, the orgasm physically feels the same and the same number of chemicals is released to your brain.
No it's not. It's a product of biology.
Are you aware that women on average have less spatial perception, are less capable of problem solving, have less physical strength and various other traits which make them worse leaders and workers?
This is basic biology and science.
If that is true how come Catherine the Great led Russia through its golden age? Queen Victoria of England? There must be something wrong with what you say.
It's because men are genetically better constructed to do work, lead, think, compete.
It's basic biology,
Physically and strength-wise? maybe. It can vary individually.

Im yet to see any evidence that women are intellectually inferior.
Have you ever wondered why in any sport, any, doesn't matter, soccer, chess, shooting, it doesn't matter, it's always men who are the top performers?
And? Im not competing with women. I live a simple and humble life. I see women who do my job every day.
the fact that you try to make it look like women are the same and equal is cringy as fuck.
Its not. It is biology as you like to say.
Just because you have one fat lesbian chick as a boss, doesn't prove me wrong.
It does. She is a real person like you. She is 30 and she leads a production line. She does her job good.
You feel depressed. And it's for a reason
No, Im trully happy.
It's life telling you to work harder to get a female. But that has become an almost impossible task, and that leaves you in an endless circle of depression, which is why this whole fucking forum even exists.
Women dont like me, they dont want me, but I dont care. Im happy with myself because true hapiness comes only from within.

Yes.

And out of that 22 she pays, let's say, 5 in taxes. How much tax does she consume?

If she's at work she's not cooking or taking care of the kids. Someone else is being paid for that. The amount of "work" foids do at workplaces (on aggregate) does not offset these costs. A tiny minority of foids work in factory jobs.

You'll only know when your time comes to get falsely accused. Then you're jobless for life. Your unemployment benefits will add to the total tax burden women cost to society.

View attachment 640480

They're not.

Look harder.

You're either very young, female, or you have a very different neurology.
But if you have so little respect for women why would you want to have sex with one?

Yes.

And out of that 22 she pays, let's say, 5 in taxes. How much tax does she consume to go to work? (kindergarten, transportation, roads, subway, unemployment benefits for the male she has displaced from this job position, etc.)
She pays the same taxes and drives a car. She pays for her gas and all her needs with the money she earned by labor.

Or offering "services" (such as fast-food) that wouldn't be necessary if foids didn't work.
All jobs are good and fair.
If she's at work she's not cooking or taking care of the kids. Someone else is being paid for that. The amount of "work" foids do at workplaces (on aggregate) does not offset these costs. See chart below. Also, a tiny minority of foids work in factory jobs.
They make their money and its good.

View attachment 640480
and what does this data change? In my life I see women who work my job and do my tasks. I dont care about "women" as a grey group. I see individuals.
No, they're not. Each women has a queue of hundreds of simps who would be happy to keep her as a stay-at-home mom.
no, every individual is original and unique.

so? It is just a temporary pleasure that goes away after 1 minute. Im not missing out on anything and it is not essential to my health.

It's a want or desire not a need. Water is a need you wont die not having sex though.
Not having sex and not drinking water have the exact same effect: you're removed from the gene pool. That's genetic death all the same.

But if you have so little respect for women why would you want to have sex with one?
Abusive men and wife-beaters are the ones who disrespect women, and women LOVE to have sex with those types. As much as 30% of women are in abusive relationships. Abusers get more sex, more often. I don't abuse women, I just write the truth about what women are. If the truth reads like "disrespect" to you, then it's because women are the ones doing the disrespecting.

Unless you live under a rock you must have seen normies and foids FREAKING OUT because they were a month or two without going to parties to have sex with random strangers due to the lockdowns. I don't recall anyone in the media telling sex-havers that

I want to have sex because that is a BIOLOGICAL NEED. All sexed animals NEED sex to exist. They've all come unto life through sex.

Last edited:
Not having sex and not drinking water have the exact same effect: you're removed from the gene pool. That's genetic death all the same.
And? Does it matter to you? You will die anyway.
Abusive men and wife-beaters are the ones who disrespect women, and women LOVE to have sex with those types. As much as 30% of women are in abusive relationships. Abusers get more sex, more often. I don't abuse women, I just write the truth about what women are. If the truth reads like "disrespect" to you, then it's because women are the ones doing the disrespecting.
She does what she want. I dont care. If they are ignorant its their choice.
I want to have sex because that is a BIOLOGICAL NEED.
Its not. You wont die if you dont have sex. After sex you only get good chemicals in your brain for 1 minute and thats it.
Unless you live under a rock you must have seen normies and foids FREAKING OUT because they were a month or two without going to parties to have sex with random strangers due to the lockdowns.
You are projecting bro, projecting the fear of missing out.

You need it for optimal health as a man. If sex isn't a need for men then single mom whores on welfare don't need shelter or food stamps, they can get by living in tents and begging for food in the street.

No, Im trully happy.
I believe that you're happy, because you're ignorant and in denial.

It's also why I can't continue this conversation.
I can't keep talking to a 26 year old man who genuinely thinks that the sensation of jerking off is the same as from actual intercourse with a woman, or who can't accept the fact that women are genetically not as suited for combat/work/leadership/competition as men.

They are ignorant. They pay money to get something that they can do by masturbating. I don't judge, If you like doing it with a prostitute rather than masturbating thats good for you, enjoy it.
See, not they are ignorant.
You are.
You are ignorant of the fact that these men pay money to fuck a woman because it gives them more pleasure than just jerking off.
That is reality, that is the fact, that is why these men all pay for a prostitute and you are ignorant if you deny this reality and think you alone are smarter and know it better than all these other men.

Im yet to see any evidence that women are intellectually inferior.
You must be stupid then.
Famous philosophers - mostly men.
The best chess players - men.
Best scientist - mostly men.
Selfmade billionaires - mostly men.
Graduates in difficult fields of study (STEM, Medicine, Computer Science) - mostly men.
Every single field where intellect is the most important trait, men are more successful.

You need it for optimal health as a man. If sex isn't a need for men then single mom whores on welfare don't need shelter or food stamps, they can get by living in tents and begging for food in the street.
Women are the same human beings as me. In our world, no one should die of starvation or have no shelter. Its a basic human standard of the 21st century.

I believe that you're happy, because you're ignorant and in denial.
I might be wrong. But I don't feel I am. I carry wisdom and knowledge which helped me to find happiness and nirvana.
Every single field where intellect is the most important trait, men are more successful.
And ? what does it change? Women are just as human as I am. They feel the same feelings I feel, they do things I do, and they pay taxes and work.
Im not in a competition with them. We live around and interact with one another every day.

If They don't find me attractive enough for sex then it's okay. Sex is just a want. The absence of it does not have any effect on my health.

Im happy with myself because happiness comes from within.

Women are the same human beings as me. In our world, no one should die of starvation or have no shelter. Its a basic human standard of the 21st century.
If shelter and food stamps are considered a need then so is sex. Single mom whores can get by living in tents and begging for food. They are not entitled to use my tax money to get those things, unless they agree to give their pussies up to non chads as payment.

I might be wrong. But I don't feel I am. I carry wisdom and knowledge which helped me to find happiness and nirvana.

And ? what does it change? Women are just as human as I am. They feel the same feelings I feel, they do things I do, and they pay taxes and work.
Im not in a competition with them. We live around and interact with one another every day.

If They don't find me attractive enough for sex then it's okay. Sex is just a want. The absence of it does not have any effect on my health.

Im happy with myself because happiness comes from within.
You sound like an IT cuck or trannyfag. If you were a real incel you would understand sex is a need. Can you get sex without paying a whore?

If shelter and food stamps is considered a need then so is sex.
You dont die of lack of sex.
They are not entitled to use my tax money to get those things, unless they agree to give their pussies up to non chads as payment.
Women also pay taxes, so they receive public services.

You dont die of lack of sex
If you have a tent you won't die from lack of shelter either.

also pay taxes, so they receive public services
Men pay the majority of taxes and receive the least amount of benefits from them compared to whores. Rostie's breast cancer research is funded more than 5 times of prostate cancer, and they die from breast cancer less than men who die from prostate cancer. Rosties also have cucked cops who get paid with men's tax money to enforce the cucked laws they voted for.

If you were a real incel you would understand sex is a need. Can you get sex without paying a whore?
I dont die if I dont do sex. Sex is just a mechanical process that stimulates your brain with chemicals that make you feel good. Its a temporary chemical fusion.

I see sex just like a drug. You take it to feel good and then you crave it because your brain wants another dopamine shot. You masturbate for that very reason. You brain craves good chemicals.

If women dont want to sex me, im not missing out on anything. I can do weed and masturbate and experience even more pleasure than if I was with another woman.

I dont die if I dont do sex. Sex is just a mechanical process that stimulates your brain with chemicals that make you feel good. Its a temporary chemical fusion.

I see sex just like a drug. You take it to feel good and then you crave it because your brain wants another dopamine shot. You masturbate for that very reason. You brain craves good chemicals.

If women dont want to sex me, im not missing out on anything. I can do weed and masturbate and experience even more pleasure than if I was with another woman.
Whores only feel positive chemical processes from being sheltered in houses, they can get by living in tents. They don't need tasty or high quality food, they can get by on scraps handed to them in the street.

Thanks for outing yourself as a whore and avoiding my question.

Whores only feel positive chemical processes from being sheltered in houses, they can get by living in tents. They don't need tasty or high quality food, they can get by on scraps handed to them in the street.

Thanks for outing yourself as a whore and avoiding my question.
Glad somebody banned this cuck, at least some standards are being enforced here. Nobody should be able to come into our space and spread their soy delusions, they have reddit and the entire internet to do that shit.

Glad somebody banned this cuck, at least some standards are being enforced here. Nobody should be able to come into our space and spread their soy delusions, they have reddit and the entire internet to do that shit.
No problem bro. These soyfags are the worse, they try to bluepill new and low t users who are easily convinced by cuck logic. High frequency basedcels shouldn't be subjected to being emotionally drained by these sacks of trash.

It was probably a foid.
You can't be that out of touch with reality as a man or you'll get crushed.

I am pretty sure that you are a woman, as you are using their logic, only women say shit like masterbation is equal to sex and my dildo or vibrator is a substitute for real sex, also you said "another woman" and i believe the word "another" here means that you are also a woman, English isn't my first language though so could be wrong.
:feelswhere::feelswhere:

good fucking riddance :feelshmm:

I am pretty sure that you are a woman, as you are using their logic, only women say shit like masterbation is equal to sex and my dildo or vibrator is a substitute for real sex, also you said "another woman" and i believe the word "another" here means that you are also a woman, English isn't my first language though so could be wrong.
:feelswhere::feelswhere:
like this is how dumb holes unironically are. can't even larp straight :feelskek::feelscomfy:

like this is how dumb holes unironically are. can't even larp straight :feelskek::feelscomfy:
They all show their stupidity eventually, unless they keep their accounts on zero posts.

I am ugly, but I don't suffer. I found happiness. I accepted that things cannot change and found rational solutions.

I live only once and I must enjoy my life. The meaning of life is to live, experience, and convert your experience into wisdom.

If you waste your life on such meaningless things like depression, then you are wasting your precious time.
Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong

Tbh, this was the case in gone times where kids weren't schooled and the female had to take care of their offspring.

Keeping toddlers aside. Nowadays, kids spend 8 hours in school and 1 hour in commute. So, 9 hours away from house.
When kids return home at 7pm, the female has to take care of them only for 3 hours during weekdays.

Kids are mostly raised by the state, and IMO stay-at-home moms get kinda bored because they are alone most of the time.

I don't think so, with currently rising costs of living and housing + stagnant wages, a female needs to work for a family to be sustainable.

I don't think so
I do think so.

Foids work mostly so they can fuck deadbeat Chads on weekends, support deadbeat chad boyfriends, have affairs with Chad from work, and keep the option of ditching their husbands as soon as she finds a deadbeat chad.

Kids are mostly raised by the state
Yes, and that's wrong. Foids should homeschool their kids until their teens.

There is nothing a 12 yo kid needs a school teacher for. All those subjects can be taught by any literate adult with a textbook.

Last edited:
I do think so.

Foids work mostly so they can fuck deadbeat Chads on weekends, support deadbeat chads, have affairs with Chad from work, and keep the option of ditching their husbands as soon as she finds a better guy.
So, doomed if they work and doomed if they don't (unless you are one those lucky guys who make 6 figures).

So, doomed if they work and doomed if they don't (unless you are one those lucky guys who make 6 figures).
Salaries are depressed due to foids working.

As soon as foids are removed from workplaces, wages would triple. 100'000 would be below average in the USA

As soon as foids are removed from workplaces, wages would triple. 100'000 would be below average in the USA
That i know of, but it's impossible to apply it nowadays.
One would need a Tsar bomba to enforce such a policy.

I have always found it quite fascinating how my ancestors were having low numerical wages but could sustain 10 childrens.

Because of Feminism women can get into positions of power based on Merit(the quality of being particularly good or worthy), based on her/their skills and abilities.

It is counterproductive to reduce women to lesser beings. It is more delusional than believing in a blue pill

This only works if it was an equal environment, which it isn't. Not all positions attained by toilets is done so by merit, I know a lot of intelligent toilets and they don't get random do nothing managerial positions with no real responsibility, but most "high status toilets" do have such positions, a lot of these high pay low responsibility positions were specifically created for mediocre toilets to simply fill quota's.

A lot of the uplifting of toilets isn't done meritocratically but artificially. It's done because government subsidies, tax cuts, and Feminist activists require a certain level of toilets in positions of power.

You can walk into a random office and see absolutely no toilets at the bottom, but half of the top is made up toilets. Why so? Are toilets just naturally smarter than men? No, it's because of government mandates and feminist HR departments with a long culture of specifically selecting for toilets to fill high pay low responsibility positions like what rich CEO's do for their sons. But in this case you didn't have to be born the son of an influential millionaire but just happen to have been born with a vagina.

Schools actively discriminate against men and boys, it isn't "meritocracy" if you deliberately work against a large subset of the population.

If you compare the West with a Communist country where toilets are forced into ALL echelons of society like Vietnam you would see female rubbish collectors, female construction workers, and female janitors everywhere. These are all jobs that I almost never see done by toilets in the West.

Institutional Feminism doesn't provide actual gender equality, it only provides advantages for females. Male unemployment is rising because of outright discrimination against men.

There was a recent social experiment done by a man where the only thing he did was change the sex of the person on the CV and he got 8 times as many responses.

This isn't a meritocracy and I think that Incels believing in "the patriarchy" myth is something that makes them bluepilled in a lot of ways.

Also, people often talk about "women entering the workplace" but nobody can ever pinpoint WHEN this happened, after World War II women weren't exactly going to work in those factories and female staff in 2022 is still a rarity in most factories. Meanwhile females doing office jobs during the 19th century wasn't a rarity either. The ONLY thing that changed was that we started having more office jobs, Feminists just pushed for toilets being given more easy access to those. Even during "the patriarchal 1950's" a sizeable amount of toilets went to universities in most Western countries.

Technology is responsible for social changes, Feminism just steered it in a way that benefited all toilets at the expense of men. Feminism was NEVER needed for gender equality and I'm sure that less men would be Incels if we'd had actual gender equality over this gynocentric society. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

[Citation needed]

Salaries having stagnated is a Socialist myth. Your purchasing power has only been going up in the past 40 years, the only things that got more expensive were housing, medicine, and tertiary education and all of these are due to bad government regulations, not Feminism or toilets entering the workplace.

Stop blaming Feminists for issues caused by other factors.

One more point with this, all it would do is remove a large demand that would immediately be filled up with male immigrants. Japan is actually a good example of a country with a high demand for new workers yet also high unemployment. Removing a large part of the population from the workforce would simply make a lot of issues worse.

We need to get rid of gender quota's and all unfair advantages toilets have, if a 90 IQ Becky is given a managerial position she will think of herself as "too good" for her 120 IQ male worker drone "below her" despite the fact that his skills are actually needed for the company to function and she's mostly window dressing because of some cultural expectations (either by the government, Feminist HR, or ESG scores). Even if he would be paid more her Hypergamy would disqualify his as a potential mate.

One would need a Tsar bomba to enforce such a policy.
Nuke this gay earth.

[Citation needed]
Basic supply and demand + historical perspective. Before foids went into the workplace, salaries were at least triple what they are today.

Salaries having stagnated is a Socialist myth.
No, it's not.
Boomers would get a job at 16, marry at 19, have a house, two cars and three kids by the time they were 25.
You can't do that nowadays.
What your average young worker can do with his salary is buy funko pops, steam games and t-shirts.
Japan is actually a good example of a country with a high demand for new workers yet also high unemployment.
That's because foids refuse marriage, and work there. Each foid at work incurs the cost of one unemployed male + unemployment benefits for him. What are the odds that the foid is so productive that hiring her offsets the costs of having an extra unemployed man in society?

all it would do is remove a large demand that would immediately be filled up with male immigrants.
Not necessarily.
Foids work making stuff that wouldn't be necessary if they were in the house -- HR, schools, and fast-food, are three examples.

Also, foids earning wages drives up male competition, which results in men buying useless shit to impress foids.

The fashion industry, for instance. In the 1940's, men had 5 or 6 shirts and 2 shoes, foids would have 5 or 6 dresses and two or three shoes. When a cloth became torn from wear and tear, it would just be patched up, stitched and would go back to action. Shoeshiners would polish a shoe and nail new soles when there were holes in them. People bought new clothes basically in birthdays and christmas. There was never a demand for "fashionmaxxing" until foids were put to work out of the house. Today any teenager needs hundreds of shirts, shoes, etc. --- this is all driven by sexual competition, the need to impress other people (males-males, females-females, male-female) -- which is a direct result of allowing foids to have unrestrained sexual agency.

I have always found it quite fascinating how my ancestors were having low numerical wages but could sustain 10 childrens.
It's a mystery for you, but not for me.

Sustaining 10 children is quite cheap and easy. Kids just need three things: roof, clothes, food. All three are incredibly cheap. Even shithole africans who live in the mud can sustain 10 kids by baking bricks in the sun, or cutting grass by the riverside and feeding it to goats.

What is really expensive is trying to please an ungrateful foid with a dick-count in the hundreds, that resents you for not being the Chaddest Chad that once fucked her brains out in a nightclub, while she also earns more than you -- and then getting divorce-raped after 5 years.

80% of the consumer economy today consists in men and women buying useless shit to sexually compete with each other. Men have to "fashionmaxx", and have a nice car, be willing to mortgage a McMansion, etc. in order to impress foids; while foids buy tons of make-up, clothes and accessories to attract Chad.

EXHIBIT ONE:

This is a LUXURY wardrobe -- what it used to be before foids were allowed to work outside the house.

As you can see it has space to hang a dozen shirts -- tops, plus some drawers for underwear, socks, ties, 4 pairs of shoes (two in each of the the bottom drawers).

Nowadays, any middle class house has a walk-in closet (or two) in order to accommodate all the useless garments a man needs to buy in order to not be considered a hobo in social situations. Men were HAPPY to wear the same shirt every day, patch it up until the fiber would dissolve beyond repair. It was sexual competition that drove the consumerist industry to insane heights.

Last edited:
It's a mystery for you, but not for me.

Sustaining 10 children is quite cheap and easy. Kids just need three things: roof, clothes, food. All three are incredibly cheap. Even shithole africans who live in the mud can sustain 10 kids by baking bricks in the sun, or cutting grass by the riverside and feeding it to goats.

What is really expensive is trying to please an ungrateful foid with a dick-count in the hundreds, that resents you for not being the Chaddest Chad that once fucked her brains out in a nightclub, while she also earns more than you -- and then getting divorce-raped after 5 years.

80% of the consumer economy today consists in men and women buying useless shit to sexually compete with each other. Men have to "fashionmaxx", and have a nice car, be willing to mortgage a McMansion, etc. in order to impress foids; while foids buy tons of make-up, clothes and accessories to attract Chad.
when you live in the West, kids require more than a roof, clothes & food.
what about education, medical bills, electricity bills, a roof where kids & parents are separate, etc.

when you live in the West, kids require more than a roof, clothes & food.
what about education, medical bills, electricity bills, a roof where kids & parents are separate, etc.
Kids don't "require" any of that.

Foids are the ones who require all those things.

The state simps for foids' interests due to votes, and because foids waste so much money and resources that it's profitable for banks and capitalism to "empower" foids. They'd demand the world and the moon if they could get away with it.

99% of medical bills would vanish if kids didn't ate garbage and played outside. -- they eat garbage because foids don't cook, they don't play because there are no foids at home to keep an eye on them.
99% of children's education is learning from family. The rest is books, which are cheap. -- foids should be trained into homeschooling children from an early age, so that when they're 18 they can teach the ABCs to kids up to age 12.
99% of cases where parents get separate only happen because foids are considered persons with legal agency, which is they shouldn't be. I never heard of a man having to pay for a separate house, alimony, and lost half his estate because his dog decided to divorce him.

Foids should be legally classed as pets, same as dogs or parrots. A foid talking to a police officer should be considered the same as if a parrot were talking to him. A foid walking into a courthouse or any public building should be just a funny event, like that time when a cat invaded an audience room.

Electricity is insanely cheap. Electrical bills are a ripoff because the company knows men won't have the courage to boycott it and depress prices lest it annoys their wives -- who have agency and power to destroy their husbands, which they shouldn't have.

Last night, for instace, I barely turned on the lights, just used my cell phone to move around the house (just because it's easier). My cat didn't complain. Dogs didn't complain. Have you seen a foid as she enters a house? She turns on ALL lights an appliances on her path, and throws a tantrum if anyone dares turn anything off -- even if it's needless.

In addition to being gratuitous wasters of electricity, many house appliances consume an enormous amount of electricity to prevent a foid from having healthy physical exercise, turning them into fat ill-tempered couch-potatoes. Egg-beaters, dishwashers and washing machines, for instance, should be regulated items akin to firearms and cars, whose use would be licensed only to unmarried men, cripples and the elderly.

Last edited: