Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Happiness comes from within. Incel wisdom on how to live a happy life.

Enlighted_cel

Enlighted_cel

HomoSapiensCel exploring the urban jungles
-
:whitepill:Women are just regular humans like you and me. They feel the same feelings and they know that looks matter to them more than the inner worlds of men. Women just like you and me are collective beings who evolved to shape their principles and ideals based on society's demands and pressures.

:whitepill: We men were told that sex, money, normie relationships, and good-looking girls are the success. These are delusions we were told from a young age by our parents, friends, and the media.

:blackpill:In reality, we incels understand that we are at the bottom of the social hierarchy which is displayed by how other people see us. If girls reject us then there must be a reason and we are ugly. Society of course deeply tries to delude us that looks aren't the most important thing to women, but we know the truth.

:redpill:Red pill copers are also delusional, but they found wisdom in MONK MODE.

:bluepill::redpill::blackpill::whitepill: Here is the true wisdom , by taking all the pills at once you find happiness within yourself. By knowing human nature and women's nature, by accepting your faults and their faults you can reach:whitepill: SERENITY:whitepill: (the state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled).

This is your truth, this is your life. There is no point to waste it on being depressed or troubled by things you cannot change. Enjoy your life brother.

I find fault with the following points:

:whitepill:Women are just regular humans like you and me. They feel the same feelings and they know that looks matter to them more than the inner worlds of men. Women just like you and me are collective beings who evolved to shape their principles and ideals based on society's demands and pressures.
Foids are not "like you and me". Foids live in tutorial-mode. Men make stuff, pay taxes, deal in ideas, fight in wars, manage civilization, etc.

Foids only exist to breed, consume resources needlessly and destroy stuff for fun.

Men are producers and creators of everything, Foids are purely consumers, materially dependent on men. There is absolutely no reason why should men allow women to have the same civil rights -- and women NEVER had similar rights as men in 15'000 years of civilization, most of the time they were considered mere property, like cattle, and traded for cattle among families. The legal insanity of considering foids as if they were men is seen in history only during periods of terminal decay, such as the last century.

:whitepill: We men were told that sex, money, normie relationships, and good-looking girls are the success. These are delusions we were told from a young age by our parents, friends, and the media.
No, we weren't ""told"" any of that.

Access to sex and reproduction is a BIOLOGICAL NEED OF ALL SEXED ANIMALS, from barnacles to men.

Mollusks in the fucking ocean have been fucking each other's brains out for billions of years, because that's their BIOLOGICAL DRIVE, it is not because they're "deluded by society, friends and the media".

Moreover, access to affection, touch, companionship etc. are BIOLOGICAL NEEDS OF ALL WARM-BLOODED ANIMALS. Birds are using their fucking beaks to pluck each other's feathers clean of lice and insects outside my window as I type this, and later they'll fly together in formation in search of food before they return together to their nesting place for their nightly merry get-together. They're not doing it because of something they saw on Animal Planet. They do it because all warm-blooded animals are driven to do it.

The sense of belongingness, togetherness, social relations, integration into the group's hierarchy, etc. is a BIOLOGICAL NEED of all men. Men don't seek relationships, status, friendships, foids, money etc. because it's a tale they were told when young, they do it because those are the means of participation in social interactions. Without any of that, a man is reduced to the role of an hermit, which is nice if you can be one, but most can't.

This is your truth, this is your life. There is no point to waste it on being depressed or troubled by things you cannot change. Enjoy your life brother.
Nice. The question is HOW?

HOW can I be not-depressed if my fundamental biological needs can't be met?

HOW can someone be not "troubled by things you cannot change" when these "things" are fundamental biological needs that are so deeply ingrained into the brain that as soon as one is born even before taking the first breath this brain is already wired to seek warmth and comfort of a foid's milky breast? --- and if he fails to obtain that, at that precise moment, this brain becomes PERMANENTLY DAMAGED.

HOW can someone "enjoy" a life (if you can call it that) that consists in being reminded 24/7 of his own rejection by peers, and the fact that he is UNWANTED by the rest of his species, society, group, tribe, whatever? Where is the joy to be had there?

Last edited:
If you dont enjoy your life you are wasting it brothercel.
I think you have to be a bit more specific about how someone who is denied the most basic and most pleasurable biological need: love, sex and procreation, should manage to enjoy his life.

"Enjoy your life" is a very lame and stupid statement like "Just go out" or "Be yourself". Almost worthless if you don't add a bit of explanation to it.

Based post. I'm working on myself to prepare for a life of celibacy:feelzez:

Foids are not "like you and me". Foids live in tutorial-mode. Men make stuff, pay taxes, deal in ideas, fight in wars, manage civilization, etc.

Foids only exist to breed, consume resources needlessly and destroy stuff for fun.
I find this opinion to be wrong. I agree that men throughout history have held 99% of power over society building, but most women work and pay taxes.
  • In 2021, the EU employment rate of people aged 20-64 was 73.1 %. The female employment rate was 67.7 % while the male employment rate reached 78.5 %. The trend over the last decade was as follows: From 2009 to 2013, female employment recorded an upward trend, while male employment recorded a downward trend.
Because of Feminism women can get into positions of power based on Merit(the quality of being particularly good or worthy), based on her/their skills and abilities.

It is counterproductive to reduce women to lesser beings. It is more delusional than believing in a blue pill. :bluepill:
Access to sex and reproduction is a BIOLOGICAL NEED OF ALL SEXED ANIMALS, from barnacles to men.
You can access sex by masturbating. There is literally no physical difference between an orgasm during sex and orgasm by your hand. We already satisfy our basic animalistic needs.
Moreover, access to affection, touch, companionship etc. are BIOLOGICAL NEEDS OF ALL WARM-BLOODED ANIMALS.
It is true. We, humans, evolved to live in small tribes and our brains have not changed since. It is important to form close bonds. Access to affection and companionship is our basic need. I agree.
However, this need can be fulfilled by friendships with men or animals. We do not have a need for female intimacy. Most humans 10k years ago didn't even care about intimacy and fulfilling relationships. They raped women and enslaved them. Especially our cavemen ancestors.
The sense of belongingness, togetherness, social relations, integration into the group's hierarchy, etc. is a BIOLOGICAL NEED of all men. Men don't seek relationships, status, friendships, foids, money etc. because it's a tale they were told when young, they do it because those are the means of participation in social interactions. Without any of that, a man is reduced to the role of an hermit, which is nice if you can be one, but most can't.
If a man does not have any interest in a sexual or romantic relationship with women or is unable to acquire them based on factors outside of his control it does not make him a hermit or a lesser being to other men. It only does when a man himself believes in these delusions. You can have friendships and close bonds with other people even if you are an incel. There is no biological need for a woman, only temporary sexual lust when we see their attractive bodies which in turn sends horny signals to our brains.

These algorithms are at the core of our survival and reproduction, but there is no real need for reproduction. You don't get depressed when we don't have sex, you get depressed because you don't get what you want, so you are overwhelmed with anxiety. Which are delusions that have no impact on your life whatsoever.
Well, I have just explained that all of your biological needs are met. What is not met is your craving for sex, something the world tells you is so important that you delude yourself with the fear of missing out and anxiety.
HOW can someone "enjoy" a life (if you can call it that) that consists in being reminded 24/7 of his own rejection by peers, and the fact that he is UNWANTED by the rest of his species, society, group, tribe, whatever? Where is the joy to be had there?
What you are reminded of are your insecurity and anxiety. You as an individual do not need to delude yourself with fairy tales of sex and romance. You live your life according to your set of belives. You should start paying attention to what you already have, be it video games, sports, hiking, reading, going out with friends, or Netflix. Enjoy your life, life is beautiful and we have degenerated to underappreciate its beauty of it. Stop being anxious because you are deluded that you are missing out.

Based post. I'm working on myself to prepare for a life of celibacy:feelzez:
Good for you bro. I hope you can ascend to a higher spiritual understanding of yourself, your needs, and your priorities so that you can enjoy life.

I think you have to be a bit more specific about how someone who is denied the most basic and most pleasurable biological need: love, sex and procreation, should manage to enjoy his life.
Please read my exchange with

turbosperg​

I have answered this question and elaborated it clearly .

Idk, their hive mentality makes them appear as non sentient machines

Last edited:
No, we weren't ""told"" any of that.

Mollusks in the fucking ocean have been fucking each other's brains out for billions of years, because that's their BIOLOGICAL DRIVE, it is not because they're "deluded by society, friends and the media".

Moreover, access to affection, touch, companionship etc. are BIOLOGICAL NEEDS OF ALL WARM-BLOODED ANIMALS. Birds are using their fucking beaks to pluck each other's feathers clean of lice and insects outside my window as I type this, and later they'll fly together in formation in search of food before they return together to their nesting place for their nightly merry get-together. They're not doing it because of something they saw on Animal Planet. They do it because all warm-blooded animals are driven to do it.

Nice. The question is HOW?

HOW can someone be not "troubled by things you cannot change" when these "things" are fundamental biological needs that are so deeply ingrained into the brain that as soon as one is born even before taking the first breath this brain is already wired to seek warmth and comfort of a foid's milky breast? --- and if he fails to obtain that, at that precise moment, this brain becomes PERMANENTLY DAMAGED.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PacsLFP1FFs

Another whitepill cuck @BlkPillPres :feelshaha:

Not possible because of my depressed-like state and touch-hunger. I tried the "just enjoy your life smh". It doesnt work for everybody. Some men are mentally so fucked, they just LDAR.

I find this opinion to be wrong. I agree that men throughout history have held 99% of power over society building, but most women work and pay taxes.
  • In 2021, the EU employment rate of people aged 20-64 was 73.1 %. The female employment rate was 67.7 % while the male employment rate reached 78.5 %. The trend over the last decade was as follows: From 2009 to 2013, female employment recorded an upward trend, while male employment recorded a downward trend.
Because of Feminism women can get into positions of power based on Merit(the quality of being particularly good or worthy), based on her/their skills and abilities.
Female employment is very different from male employment. Females work in lower workload and lower responsibility jobs, work part time more often etc. They live (and work) on tutorial mode. Just like turbosperg said. They're very different from men and live very different lifes even at work.

It is counterproductive to reduce women to lesser beings. It is more delusional than believing in a blue pill. :bluepill:
This is actually hilarious. Please don't be so obvious about being an reddit/IT infiltrator. Lmao.

You can access sex by masturbating. There is literally no physical difference between an orgasm during sex and orgasm by your hand. We already satisfy our basic animalistic needs.
I don't want to be rude, but are you actually retarded?
You say sex is the same as masturbation. Every 5 year old would understand that it is not the same because one is you stroking your dick and the other one is sexual intercourse. It's mind-boggling to me how someone could think that it's the same, holy shit.
You also don't statisfy your basic animalistic need by jerking off, you statisfy your basic animalistic need by sticking your penis into a female, just like almost every living creature on this planet does.

Well, I have just explained that all of your biological needs are met. What is not met is your craving for sex, something the world tells you is so important that you delude yourself with the fear of missing out and anxiety.
The world doesn't tell you shit. It's just a simple fact that almost every living creature on this planet has the need and craving for sex. There are even some animals (insects) where the male will literally DIE after having sex with the female but he does it anyways.

I'm pretty sure that you're an IT/reddit infiltrator who tries to talk us out of having sexual and romantic desires, which is ridiculous.

Idk, their hive mentality makes them appear as non sentient machines
I know bro. But we are smarter than that and we accept their ignorance.

Not possible because of my depressed-like state and touch-hunger. I tried the "just enjoy your life smh". It doesnt work for everybody. Some men are mentally so fucked, they just LDAR.
The solution is right in front of you. You said it yourself.

just enjoy your life​

Your depression is caused by anxiety and trauma. You need to uncover and discover where it came from and annihilate it. Your depression does not control your life, it's only a defense mechanism that you can unwire and rewire.

Female employment is very different from male employment. Females work in lower workload and lower responsibility jobs, work part time more often etc. They live (and work) on tutorial mode. Just like turbosperg said. They're very different from men and live very different lifes even at work.
I agree that it is factually true, but I believe it is a product of thousands of years of female subjugation by men.

I work in manufacturing. I work with women and men. There are lazy women and there are hard-working women. Actually. a woman is a team leader on my line who is a lesbian. She was bullied by men for her weight, but she did succeed in life and she is super nice. She found a lesbian partner and makes a good wage of around $30/h. So, to repeat me, women are getting into positions of power based on merit. We are equal.
This is actually hilarious. Please don't be so obvious about being an reddit/IT infiltrator. Lmao.
Im really not. I'm just an incel who found true happiness in life. It is my life. To live, experience, and enjoy life.
I don't want to be rude, but are you actually retarded?
You say sex is the same as masturbation. Every 5 year old would understand that it is not the same because one is you stroking your dick and the other one is sexual intercourse. It's mind-boggling to me how someone could think that it's the same, holy shit.
You also don't statisfy your basic animalistic need by jerking off, you statisfy your basic animalistic need by sticking your penis into a female, just like almost every living creature on this planet does.

You are missing the point. You jerk off and have sex to orgasm. It is a hard-wired mechanism. There is no biological difference between a hand-caused orgasm and a female vagina-caused orgasm. You cannot argue with this because it's a scientific fact.
The world doesn't tell you shit. It's just a simple fact that almost every living creature on this planet has the need and craving for sex. There are even some animals (insects) where the male will literally DIE after having sex with the female but he does it anyways.
And? We are homo sapiens. Our closest relatives are apes. Apes don't die after sex. Actually, they have a social hierarchy that differs between species of apes and even differs between tribes/packs of these different apes.

In the gorilla social hierarchy, the biggest gorilla gets all the women, but Chimps fuck and masturbate every day like humans. Female chimps can behave like total sluts and it is normal for them. Chimps like humans focus on appearances to find mates.

When Chimps do not have sex they masturbate to satisfy their emotional and chemical needs.

Sex is just a tool for reproduction and our brains are wired to want women because we are wired to be sexually stimulated by them. When you see a sexy female she attracts your attention and your dopamine levels skyrocket. But after you had an orgasm and received a combination of serotonin and dopamine in your brain you feel normal. If you dont have sex you also feel normal.

Womens pussies getting wet at the mere sight of chad has nothing to do with societys demands, the patriarchy is basically just biology
a chad from 300 BCE would look disgusting to a modern woman, but that Hercules could have been wanted by all women of Antiquity.

We, humans, are a product of our environment. Much of our understanding and values come from observation.

White women in America might see tall and handsome black men as desirable whereas in Japan and China women see white men as more desirable.

:whitepill:Maybe you would be the most desirable mate in Antiquity and the middle ages as you would look "healthy" compared to hundreds of scarred, mutilated and dirty men.

Last edited:
Stupid greycel thinks that sex is all about the orgasm. Sex is about being desired, getting kissed and getting touched. Idiot!

Stupid greycel thinks that sex is all about the orgasm. Sex is about being desired, getting kissed and getting touched. Idiot!
For you. You are expressing what is important to you. But you can be touched by other people. You can satisfy your social needs with friends rather than women.
There is no biological need to be desired, loved, or kissed by women other than by your mom in the early stages of your brain development.

There is no solution. I am ugly and will forever suffer from lonliness.
I am ugly, but I don't suffer. I found happiness. I accepted that things cannot change and found rational solutions.

I live only once and I must enjoy my life. The meaning of life is to live, experience, and convert your experience into wisdom.

If you waste your life on such meaningless things like depression, then you are wasting your precious time.

You are missing the point. You jerk off and have sex to orgasm. It is a hard-wired mechanism. There is no biological difference between a hand-caused orgasm and a female vagina-caused orgasm. You cannot argue with this because it's a scientific fact.
If there was no biological difference between jerking off and penetrating a female, then there wouldn't be any prostitutes. Because according to you, men could have the same sensation by just jerking off. Nobody would pay hundreds of dollars for a prostitute. I find it pretty obvious that jerking off cannot give the same sensation as actually touching and penetrating a woman. It's so much better, men will actually pay money to fuck a woman instead of jerking off.

I agree that it is factually true, but I believe it is a product of thousands of years of female subjugation by men.
No it's not. It's a product of biology.
Are you aware that women on average have less spatial perception, are less capable of problem solving, have less physical strength and various other traits which make them worse leaders and workers?
This is basic biology and science.
Have you ever wondered why in any sport, any, doesn't matter, soccer, chess, shooting, it doesn't matter, it's always men who are the top performers? It's because men are genetically better constructed to do work, lead, think, compete.
It's basic biology, the fact that you try to make it look like women are the same and equal is cringy as fuck.
Just because you have one fat lesbian chick as a boss, doesn't prove me wrong.

Im really not. I'm just an incel who found true happiness in life. It is my life. To live, experience, and enjoy life.
Ignorance is bliss, I guess.

If you dont have sex you also feel normal.
No, you don't. You feel depressed. And it's for a reason. It's life telling you to work harder to get a female. But that has become an almost impossible task, and that leaves you in an endless circle of depression, which is why this whole fucking forum even exists.

Last edited:
We men were told that sex, money, normie relationships, and good-looking girls are the success.
This is how everyone here knows you are a retarded coper. Nobody has to be told that shit, it's observable reality. Since the beginning of time the men who had these things were at the top of society.

You even have a coping username so I'm not surprised, "muh enlightened" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Another whitepill cuck @BlkPillPres :feelshaha:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The white pill is the truth.

I have read your post and I disagree with everything you said. You do not see the truth. You are too absorbed by society's definitions of a successful man that you lose sight of reality.

Monk mode is the highest state of conciseness, the state where depression and anxiety have no sway over you.

I'm ugly and women don't want me. SO? I have other things I enjoy and can focus on. I have my family and friends. I have video games and books. I enjoy my life to the fullest and im happy. I am happy every day.

Last edited:
Literally nobody is happy every day unless you are a big ass retard
I have learned that I can choose to be happy. Im the owner of my life. My anxiety and stress only exist in my imagination.

Last edited:
I have learned that I can choose to be happy. Im an owner of my life. My anxiety and stress only exist in my imagination.
miami vice ok GIF

You are missing the point. You jerk off and have sex to orgasm. It is a hard-wired mechanism. There is no biological difference between a hand-caused orgasm and a female vagina-caused orgasm.

Except the feeling of knowing that a loving partner did it with you because they like, want, and value you? That's not nothing.

You cannot argue with this because it's a scientific fact.

:soy::soy::soy:

CBBA75AD 7A95 4BDE 9664 95DF2F7CDC5A 2

When Chimps do not have sex they masturbate to satisfy their emotional and chemical needs.

And the chimps who aren't getting sex, frequently try to get sex any time they think the dominant chimp isn't looking. Masturbating makes the urge to unload their (our) balls go away, but if it was entirely satisfactory and a source of happiness why would they continue to show any interest in actual sex with female chimps?

Except the feeling of knowing that a loving partner did it with you because they like, want, and value you? That's not nothing.
The word you are looking for is validation, you seek validation. Happiness comes only from within brother,
And the chimps who aren't getting sex, frequently try to get sex any time they think the dominant chimp isn't looking. Masturbating makes the urge to unload their (our) balls go away, but if it was entirely satisfactory and a source of happiness why would they continue to show any interest in actual sex with female chimps?
why don't you ask the apes? I cannot read their thoughts. They are conscious beings like us. Although their conscious abilities are rather limited.

I have read your post and I disagree with everything you said. You do not see the truth. You are too absorbed by society's definitions of a successful man that you lose sight of reality.
Omg the delusion ....
Bro, the truth is, the reality is: We live on planet earth and on this planet success as a man is how much money you have and how much women you fuck. Always has been like that, always will be like that.
You do not see the truth, you lose sight of reality, because you deny it.

You're basically the guy who plays chess, sucks at it, realizes that he loses, but instead of acknowledging that you're just a bad player, you throw over the table and start talking bullshit like "society defined the rules of this game I don't agree with them, they're not real yada yada yada".

I am happy every day.
You are exhibit A of exactly what I talked about in another thread. You have a blue pilled mindset that value subjective illusory bullshit.
HAPPINESS:
Happiness is subjective, it is rarely if ever truly attained because its standard is determined by the beliefs and mindset of the person chasing after it, it is dictated by two variables (Personal Standards and/or Ignorance of Standards). There are people out there in life whose lives are complete shit in comparison to ours in terms of standards of living, but they are "happier" than us, and they want to keep living while we feel suicidal, and that's because of:

1. Personal Standards - Their standards for existence are low, they don't want for much, could be because they'd suffered so much in life before that the meager pleasures they have now are enough in comparison to the past, could be because they have low self esteem and consider what they currently have "enough for someone like me", at the end of the day, they are "happy" based on the standards of living they have for their own life.

2. Ignorance of Standards - They are unaware of how much better their standards of living could be (e.g. someone born in some remote/tribal village/community with barely any technology). For example someone born in an amish community and is never exposed to any technology or modern media, or someone born in a monastery in some mountain in china and they have never left that community. They likely feel more satisfied and fulfilled with life than we ever will, but that's simply because they don't know what they are missing out on. If a 10/10 stacy walked up into said monastery in a bikini and an Ipad with a movie playing on it, that same guy who had "discovered nirvana" (a state of perfect happiness and enlightenment) would lose his shit and that would throw his peace out the window, he'll now realize many things he wanted deep down that he wasn't even truly aware of, entertainment, to have his lust satiated rather than repressed and controlled, etc.

The Amish are a better example of this, they have this rite of passage called Rumspringa,

"The usual behavioral restrictions are relaxed, so that Amish youth can acquire some experience and knowledge of the non-Amish world.

Amish adolescents may engage in rebellious behavior, resisting or defying parental norms. In many cultures, enforcement may be relaxed, and misbehavior tolerated or overlooked to a degree. A view of rumspringa has emerged in popular culture that this divergence from custom is an accepted part of adolescence or a rite of passage for Amish youth."

A lot of amish youths after going through this period never return to their communities because they now know the life they are missing out on, the phrase "ignorance is bliss" means "ignorance is happiness", its part of happiness, not knowing what you're missing out on allows you to set lower standards for happiness, and the mere introduction of those things into your consciousness destroys any peace of mind you had, your happiness is now sub par because you know your life could be more enjoyable now.

You can cope and deny all you want at that point, but you'll always know deep down its true.

Happiness is based on the limitations one places on themselves (ego, goals, etc) and the limitations that life placed on them (birth place, physical/mental disabilities, etc)

That's why I don't aspire to be "happy", I aspire to be "physically satisfied" and "stress free", that criteria is much more objective than "being happy", because talk to the average person who says they are "happy" and they live stressful and problematic lives, and that's because their personal standards for themselves revolves around "facing challenges", so they never stop chasing after more stresses in life, and they are always stuck wondering why they never feel "truly satisfied". Its because they are playing the game wrong, life isn't an endless series of achievements to be met, and that's the mindset (((they))) have indoctrinated onto the masses to keep us "happy and busy worker drones" while they actually enjoy what a fulfilling life is aboue (peace and prosperity).

Omg the delusion ....
Bro, the truth is, the reality is: We live on planet earth and on this planet success as a man is how much money you have and how much women you fuck.
That's what society has told you. In the real world, our ancestors didn't make money, they hunted in packs and collected berries in bushes.
In our real world money is meaningless. Try to explain to an ape what money is. You can only train it to use it, but the ape will never understand the concept of money as an intersubjective tool of exchange and value.

In the real world, there is you whose deluded by fairy tales of wealth and sex. You are told you need to be a chad to be happy which is false .
You don't have to be anything to be happy. Happiness comes only from within.
You do not see the truth, you lose sight of reality, because you deny it.
Contrary, I have discovered the truth. You guys refuse to believe me. You who reject my views are wrong, That is at least what I believe in at this moment.
You're basically the guy who plays chess, sucks at it, realizes that he loses, but instead of acknowledging that you're just a bad player, you throw over the table and start talking bullshit like "society defined the rules of this game I don't agree with them, they're not real yada yada yada".

There are no rules in the real world. Laws and rules are concepts we humans invented to govern large numbers of unruly humans.

but instead of acknowledging that you're just a bad player
I acknowledge im ugly , but so what? I can be happy, im satisfied with my life and i accept things i cannot change. I don't play chess. I do something different.

why don't you ask the apes? I cannot read their thoughts. They are conscious beings like us. Although their conscious abilities are rather limited.

Well that's interesting, because a minute ago you were telling us you've got chimp behaviour - and our problems - all figured out, and it's a scientific fact that is so clear and irrefutable that there is no need to argue about it.

It is counterproductive to reduce women to lesser beings. It is more delusional than believing in a blue pill.
No, it's not.

Study after study proves that only men are net tax payers and net producers. All women who work pay less taxes and produce less resources than they consume in services required for them to be at work. There is zero doubt about that.

If every foid were prohibited from working tomorrow, the productivity would skyrocket.

In developed countries, foids are preferentially hired due to being foids. This is affirmative action, not merit. Moreover, most of these excess jobs are jobs in the "public sector", that is: useless and needless bureaucracy that only exists to keep foids out of the house and could be automated by a dozen lines of code -- but won't, because the goal is to keep the foids employed.

Other than that, they typically "work" in retail positions, selling useless stuff to other foids who are also "workers", such as shoes, bags, clothes for them to display at their workplaces and soy-based fast-food meals since nobody can count on foids cooking anymore.

Or in the "service" sector, polishing nails and combing hair of other foids who also "work", or washing and ironing clothes for foids who are too busy in "work", or doing some other useless stuff that wouldn't be necessary if foids didn't work.

In companies, foids "work" on HR, "project manager" and other unnecessary makework positions as diversity hires whose "job" is to keep the work environment toxic for men (the constant threat of false harassment accusations, me-too etc.), depress wages, and create office intrigue enabling the company to "justifiably" sack any male employee at any moment for some made-up reason such as some supposed off-color joke he supposedly said years ago in private.

The entire economics of foids in workplaces is a NET DRAIN on resources. A working foid consumes and destroys more resources than the output she is capable of producing in 99% of cases. Your typical working foid requires a subsidized position (diversity hire makework), kindergartens, full-time schools, fast-food, etc. all of which are very expensive on the tax payer / consumer, much more than the value of the "work" this foid produces.

The worst cost is the fact that the working foid's children will very often grow up maladjusted due to the neglect of not having a mother at home, which will incur extra expenses on mental health, drug addiction, lower productivity etc.

Foids ARE NOT NET PRODUCERS, when they "work" they only produce a fraction of the resources required to keep that work position open.

Were foids net producers, they would've been working for millenia while men stayed at home with his kids, which is much more comfy.

There is no biological difference between a hand-caused orgasm and a female vagina-caused orgasm.
There is.

The profile of hormones and neurotransmitters released in masturbation and sex are totally different.

You just need to look in the eyes of a coomer vs. a man with a healthy sex life to see the difference. It's obvious.

Were both activities equally releasing, no men would ever go the hassle of procuring females, we would just masturbate and be done with it.

----/-----/-----

Last edited:
Women are just regular humans like you and me
I found some info from various sources that if we didn't shared a linguistic capability and basic human body plan a human male would be more similar to a male chimp or gorilla than a femoid.

That's why I don't aspire to be "happy", I aspire to be "physically satisfied" and "stress free", that criteria is much more objective than "being happy", because talk to the average person who says they are "happy" and they live stressful and problematic lives, and that's because their personal standards for themselves revolves around "facing challenges", so they never stop chasing after more stresses in life, and they are always stuck wondering why they never feel "truly satisfied". Its because they are playing the game wrong, life isn't an endless series of achievements to be met, and that's the mindset (((they))) have indoctrinated onto the masses to keep us "happy and busy worker drones" while they actually enjoy what a fulfilling life is aboue (peace and prosperity).
LOOK! This is exactly what I did. I removed stress from my life. I am happy and stress-free. When I say I am happy what I mean is I feel pleasurable sensations in my brain. I feel motivated to do things I like and ignore things outside of my control.
I love reading so I read! I'm happy to live despite being unwanted by most girls.

Happiness is subjective
What is happiness if not chemicals in our brains? We feel happy when dopamine and serotonin are released into our brains. I trained myself to remind myself to be happy via my inner voice. So Happiness is not subjective. It is a physical state and a chemical reaction.
You are exhibit A of exactly what I talked about in another thread. You have a blue pilled mindset that value subjective illusory bullshit.
No, I see the world as it is. The real world is not the social framework we have been brainwashed with.

I like your attempt to go philosophical on personal standards and ignorance.

I might not know what it feels to be Hunter Biden who fucks prostitutes every day while on drugs and living in luxury, but my existential needs are met.

:whitepill: I have revalued my life and realized that I didn't appreciate how good I have it compared to poor people.

like you said there are people like Amish, or there are people who live in slums. I know that im not rich, Im just a regular factory worker, but compared to poor people my life is good. Many poor people can only dream of living like me.

I am happy and im not coping.

If you want to "accept" this universe, you must embrace every aspect of the shitshow, don't try to make sense out of it, don't imagine a "fairness".
I already made sense of life. The fairness in life is to not hurt other human beings because i don't want anyone to hurt me for no reason. I treat people the way they treat me and I find it to be true justice.
Think about the last time you ate meat, you were literally chewing the flesh of an entity that once was alive
This is true. But Humans consumed meat all the time. I like the taste of it, so I eat it. I was thinking of becoming a vegan though. I might do it for the sake of animals.
it was a dumb chicken
It wasn't just a dumb chicken. It was a living organism just like me. It had conciseness and its own personality. It felt stress and fear. That chiken had feelings and I ate it. I understand it, but I don't feel guilty. I understand the sad meaningless of that Chiken's life, I wouldn't want that to happen to me. As I said, I'm looking to become a vegan.
This universe is so fucking empty and meaningless
We do not know the universe, we do not know anything about it except the very limited knowledge that is equivalent to a drop of water in the ocean.

But there is meaning in life. We to live it and experience different sensations your body produces. These feelings are real.
trying to imagine "good" will only cause more suffering
If I did something that didn't cause suffering to anything then there is objectively nothing wrong with what I did, If I caused suffering to someone by intent that means I am a bad person. Being good is not hurting others.
muh poor women are just products of society:cryfeels:
I understand women. They want to date and fuck good-looking guys. They might be deluded and not realize that looks are the last thing you want in a relationship but understand it. I respect their ignorance. I myself was ignorant once.
just like you said women are human and can be as intentionally evil as men
yes
because they do what they do intentionally
If you had a chance to fuck once and you had to choose between a sexy only fans creator with big ass and boobs or an obese and ugly women, who would you choose? Women are free to choose their mates. Its their business. If they dont find me attractive thats their choice/
"I'm happy bro, everything's fine, I enjoy family, friends and books. live laugh love bruv"
Im being serious. You just cant believe that my feelings are true.

I found some info from various sources that if we didn't shared a linguistic capability and basic human body plan a human male would be more similar to a male chimp or gorilla than a femoid.
I do not believe this.

What is your race
Lemme guess, it starts with shit
Im a slav, a light-skined male with blond hair and a ginger beard. My face complexity is mostly eastern European.

Well that's interesting, because a minute ago you were telling us you've got chimp behaviour - and our problems - all figured out, and it's a scientific fact that is so clear and irrefutable that there is no need to argue about it.
when did I say that? I said that masturbating produces the very same physical sensations as after sex with a woman. There is no physical difference.

No, it's not.

Study after study proves that only men are net tax payers and net producers. All women who work pay less taxes and produce less resources than they consume in services required for them to be at work. There is zero doubt about that.

And? individually I know women who pay as much taxes as I do and get paid the same $22/h wage. They do the same tasks I do,
I do not see women as a grey group, I prefer to connect with people emotionally and personally.
If every foid were prohibited from working tomorrow, the productivity would skyrocket.
We would have not enough workers to fill all the jobs.
In developed countries, foids are preferentially hired due to being foids. This is affirmative action, not merit. Moreover, most of these excess jobs are jobs in the "public sector", that is: useless and needless bureaucracy that only exists to keep foids out of the house and could be automated by a dozen lines of code -- but won't, because the goal is to keep the foids employed.
As long as women fulfill their work duties im ok with them personally. There are hundreds of women who work at my factory.
Other than that, they typically "work" in retail positions, selling useless stuff to other foids who are also "workers", such as shoes, bags, clothes for them to display at their workplaces and soy-based fast-food meals since nobody can count on foids cooking anymore.
Its ok. All jobs have value. If a woman is serving me burgers I know that she is making her own money just like me. She works this boring job 8/5 or more just like i do at my factory.
Or in the "service" sector, polishing nails and combing hair of other foids who also "work", or washing and ironing clothes for foids who are too busy in "work", or doing some other useless stuff that wouldn't be necessary if foids didn't work.
If there is a demand on these services then why not. We live in a capitalist system.
In companies, foids "work" on HR, "project manager" and other unnecessary makework positions as diversity hires whose "job" is to keep the work environment toxic for men (the constant threat of false harassment accusations, me-too etc.), depress wages, and create office intrigue enabling the company to "justifiably" sack any male employee at any moment for some made-up reason such as some supposed off-color joke he supposedly said years ago in private.
I don't care. As long as they hurt me I'm ok. If this company has a toxic work environment then i'll leave.
The entire economics of foids in workplaces is a NET DRAIN on resources. A working foid consumes and destroys more resources than the output she is capable of producing in 99% of cases. Your typical working foid requires a subsidized position (diversity hire makework), kindergartens, full-time schools, fast-food, etc. all of which are very expensive on the tax payer / consumer, much more than the value of the "work" this foid produces.
I don't think so. Women vary in intelligence and skills. Some are better than men. My mom makes more money than most average men in my country for example. She is a self-made success.
The worst cost is the fact that the working foid's children will very often grow up maladjusted due to the neglect of not having a mother at home, which will incur extra expenses on mental health, drug addiction, lower productivity etc.
This is a sad reality of late-stage capitalism. Women are forced to work to make a living, the stagnating wages and inflation is making life hard on everyone.
Foids ARE NOT NET PRODUCERS, when they "work" they only produce a fraction of the resources required to keep that work position open.

Were foids net producers, they would've been working for millenia while men stayed at home with his kids, which is much more comfy.
I don't know. Women who i work with do the same tasks I do.
There is.

The profile of hormones and neurotransmitters released in masturbation and sex are totally different.
How?
You just need to look in the eyes of a coomer vs. a man with a healthy sex life to see the difference. It's obvious.
I dont see any
Were both activities equally releasing, no men would ever go the hassle of procuring females, we would just masturbate and be done with it.

----/-----/-----
I just masturbate and im happy.