Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News HAPPENING: White BLM activist robbed and gunned down by jogger

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

At 10:00 AM Sunday morning, 29-year-old New Orleans realtor Joseph Vindel left hometo execute the sale of his dirtbike to nearby-resident-turned-killer 20-year-old Jalen Harvey.

In broad daylight on the Lord’s Day, Harvey savagely gunned down the innocent young professional in his own car during a cold-blooded attempt to steal the expensive vehicle and make a getaway.

The disgusting criminal dumped Vindel’s cold, lifeless body into the backseat of the car, jetted off to downtown, abandoned the car, and raced away on the stolen $2700 dirtbike.

Jalen-Harvey-1024x576.jpeg

KLFY reports:
On Monday morning, the Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Office announced an arrest in connection with an overnight murder.
According to Sheriff Lopinto, the body of 29-year-old Joseph Vindel was discovered around 6:00 a.m. in the 2300 block of Coliseum Street.

The initial cause of death is multiple gunshot wounds.

According to his girlfriend, Vindel was using Facebook Marketplace “Tulane Classifieds” to sell his dirt bike.
Vindel allegedly chatted online with a potential buyer, an agreed to meet at an apartment complex in the 2100 block of Manhattan Blvd. in Harvey.

Lopinto says at the meeting place, 20-year-old Jalen Harvey, of Harvey, shot Vindel multiple times killing him.
Police believe Vindel was still in his vehicle when he was killed.

Harvey then drove the vehicle to Coliseum Street, where he dumped the vehicle with the victim in the backseat.
Harvey allegedly took the dirtbike off of the vehicle rack, and fled on the dirtbike.
Officers used the online messages to identify Jalen Harvey as the suspect in this incident.
He was located at the apartment complex, where he was arrested.

During questioning, Harvey admitted to shooting the victim and taking the vehicle to New Orleans.
Detectives are currently seeking an arrest warrant for Jalen Harvey for First Degree Murder.
The infamous Facebook Marketplace post the savage criminal used to locate and execute his prey is below.

image-7.png

REDPILLED Media can now exclusively reveal shocking developments explaining the manifestation of this heartbreaking situation totally unreported by all media outlets as of the time of writing.

Vindel has long been an advocate for the Black Lives Matter movement, made clear through his Instagram posts.

At the age of 20, in 2012, the victim posted about rapper Lil D, apparently bemoaning the 35-year imprisonment of crack kingpin Darryl Reed who was subsequently given clemency by President Obama in 2016. (Archive)

1-1.png

He even went so far as to post the vaunted ‘black square’ as a symbol of his support of Black Lives Matter at the height of the widespread violence, looting, terror and murder perpetrated by BLM last summer. (Archive)

2-1.png

Further displaying his liberal bonafides, Vindel even showed himself off at a pride festival posing next to a man wearing a dress with a full face of makeup on with a suspicious white substance on his exposed nipple. (Archive)

3.png

Later, he posted a picture of himself shirtless with a bra on, complete with a sex necklace and heavy eyeshadow and blush. (Archive)

4.png

The harrowing news comes less than one year after the naive real estate agent landed a job with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services. (Archive)

5.png

The media is in large part to blame for this heinous crime, by empowering belligerent criminals to engage in lawlessness and destruction without recourse and brainwashing white Americans to eschew even the slightest precautions in everyday situations when dealing with strangers lest you be labelled a horrible racist.

REDPILLED Media will continue to follow this story and provide timely updates reflecting our research on the event.

>At 10:00 AM Sunday morning, 29-year-old New Orleans realtor Joseph Vindel left home to execute the sale of his dirtbike to nearby-resident-turned-killer 20-year-old Jalen Harvey.
>In broad daylight on the Lord’s Day, Harvey savagely gunned down the innocent young professional in his own car during a cold-blooded attempt to steal the expensive vehicle and make a getaway.
>The disgusting criminal dumped Vindel’s cold, lifeless body into the backseat of the car, jetted off to downtown, abandoned the car, and raced away on the stolen $2700 dirtbike.

You won’t see this one on the news buddy boyos

Last edited:
you mentioned the victim supported BLM?
netflix antonio GIF

OK

wouldnt mind some Killers around Here tbh. This Shit hast to Fall down alresdy

I was in that thread.

Small world bro
Indeed it is. That faggot deserved it anyway, and actually, I'm going to celebrate this fag's death by having a shot.

Last edited:
"White BLM Activist".
Good.

It's like when a smaller parasitic insect gets eaten by a much larger parasitic insect, do I give two shits about that? No, of course I don't, they're both parasites, I only lament that they both didn't die in the altercation.

To all the faggot ITlurkers, this is your future you dumb fucking niggerlovers.

one more closet fag/troon dead, more people realizing interracial solidarity never works, and to never relax around blacks, that's a win in my books.
To all the faggot ITlurkers, this is your future you dumb fucking niggerlovers.

they was gettin em reparaysoonz

Imagine dying and then being remembered with that photo. Jfl, always interesting how normalfags complain about a lack of privacy/government surveillance and then post pictures of themselves in bras for the whole internet to see.

I like their report on the story more than the big media outlets tbh
It's funny how watered down the term "redpill" has gotten tbh
Next up normies will think that citing statistics about transgender suicide rates is blackpilled. Normies are always behind the curve on these things but then they shape the narrative to their liking once they catch up.

Next up normies will think that citing statistics about transgender suicide rates is blackpilled.
Yeah, same thing will happen to the blackpill in a few years maby. It’ll be watered down to shit. Just look at the current sate of looksmax.org. So many blatant bluepillers on that forum. That’s why I haven’t been on it in a while
Normies are always behind the curve on these things but then they shape the narrative to their liking once they catch up.
Exactly. They’re similar to foids in that way but foids take it to another level

you mentioned the victim supported BLM?
netflix antonio GIF
God is a comedian.

"Hm. It would be funny if a nigger kills one of these faggot, BLM communist types. Alright, let's see.... OK, this one wore a bra. He'll do."

Last edited:
That's why it's cucked to suck any race's dick.

This is VERY common.

They call it...
"The one finger discount."

Good riddance, fucking cuck. Just need more of this now.

Next up normies will think that citing statistics about transgender suicide rates is blackpilled. Normies are always behind the curve on these things but then they shape the narrative to their liking once they catch up.
Absolutely disgusting

Youre basically reminding me why I had strong hatred for normtards a few years ago

God, this is hilarious. Though I feel bad for the decent Black people who will get lumped in with that retarded nigger.

And as for the faggot, good riddance.

first world white upper class BLM apologist getting what he fucking deserves? Extreme lifefuel. I wish this could happen more often.

Absolutely disgusting

Youre basically reminding me why I had strong hatred for normtards a few years ago
tbh there's no use salvaging the original meaning of terms once they get out there if everyone insists on using those terms in the wrong context.

rip @BummerDrummer

JFL, nothing more to say

rip @BummerDrummer
Cheng dee ass
秦香蓮三十二歲
那狀告當朝駙馬郎
欺君王瞞皇上
悔婚男兒招東床

Snowniggers did this to themselves when they're jew masters told them to force a race of High T Low IQ negroes into the ghettos with shit living conditions and education.

"he wuz just a pou boi tryin to get de edukation, dat raycist craka call him a nigger"

Good news, once less cuck. He learned not to trust the jewish nigger pets the hard way. They think those crime statistics are "systematic racism" . Its because nigs are too low IQ and have bad impulse control. That is what makes western society possible, not killing yourselves in the streets over petty shit.

Hitler

I've sold some stuff online to meet up in person and every single time I asked to meet at a Police station for this exact reason.

Guess he found out the hard way to not trust nigs.

The Nigger's mutated chimp brain can make quite an internal racket, and they only way that the Negroid can shut the troublesome Inner Chattering Monkey off for awhile is to drown its ass in alcohol and subdue it with drugs. Not a bad plan, as the troublesome "thinking" part of their brains is the one that houses
such bothersome emotions such as "Guilt", "Consequences", "Remorse", "Responsibility", "Planning", "Honesty", "Intellect", "Charity", and a zillion other painfully excruciating thoughts that can interfere with the normal criminal (i.e., jungle) mental process that the Upright Chimp feels quite at home with.

This is why you try to sell your goods to a shop or organization of some sort. Or use ebay.

Those shops/organizations often give you less money but they are legit at least.

I've read over the years a couple of these craigslist/marketplace murders near where I live. I'll bet you it happens pretty often (the robberies that is without the murders).

Don't be that guy. Criminals/scammers are everywhere no matter how close or far away you are from the ghetto.

You get what you deserve

At 10:00 AM Sunday morning, 29-year-old New Orleans realtor Joseph Vindel left hometo execute the sale of his dirtbike to nearby-resident-turned-killer 20-year-old Jalen Harvey.

In broad daylight on the Lord’s Day, Harvey savagely gunned down the innocent young professional in his own car during a cold-blooded attempt to steal the expensive vehicle and make a getaway.

The disgusting criminal dumped Vindel’s cold, lifeless body into the backseat of the car, jetted off to downtown, abandoned the car, and raced away on the stolen $2700 dirtbike.

Jalen-Harvey-1024x576.jpeg

KLFY reports:

The infamous Facebook Marketplace post the savage criminal used to locate and execute his prey is below.

image-7.png

REDPILLED Media can now exclusively reveal shocking developments explaining the manifestation of this heartbreaking situation totally unreported by all media outlets as of the time of writing.

Vindel has long been an advocate for the Black Lives Matter movement, made clear through his Instagram posts.

At the age of 20, in 2012, the victim posted about rapper Lil D, apparently bemoaning the 35-year imprisonment of crack kingpin Darryl Reed who was subsequently given clemency by President Obama in 2016. (Archive)

1-1.png

He even went so far as to post the vaunted ‘black square’ as a symbol of his support of Black Lives Matter at the height of the widespread violence, looting, terror and murder perpetrated by BLM last summer. (Archive)

2-1.png

Further displaying his liberal bonafides, Vindel even showed himself off at a pride festival posing next to a man wearing a dress with a full face of makeup on with a suspicious white substance on his exposed nipple. (Archive)

3.png

Later, he posted a picture of himself shirtless with a bra on, complete with a sex necklace and heavy eyeshadow and blush. (Archive)

4.png

The harrowing news comes less than one year after the naive real estate agent landed a job with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services. (Archive)

5.png

The media is in large part to blame for this heinous crime, by empowering belligerent criminals to engage in lawlessness and destruction without recourse and brainwashing white Americans to eschew even the slightest precautions in everyday situations when dealing with strangers lest you be labelled a horrible racist.

REDPILLED Media will continue to follow this story and provide timely updates reflecting our research on the event.

>At 10:00 AM Sunday morning, 29-year-old New Orleans realtor Joseph Vindel left home to execute the sale of his dirtbike to nearby-resident-turned-killer 20-year-old Jalen Harvey.
>In broad daylight on the Lord’s Day, Harvey savagely gunned down the innocent young professional in his own car during a cold-blooded attempt to steal the expensive vehicle and make a getaway.
>The disgusting criminal dumped Vindel’s cold, lifeless body into the backseat of the car, jetted off to downtown, abandoned the car, and raced away on the stolen $2700 dirtbike.

You won’t see this one on the news buddy boyos
Not one tear came from my eye but this really is making me ponder. Why are society tolerates this shit. I guess we are going to turn into a cold northern Brazil. If we are lucky I think it's probably going to be like south africa on steroids myself.