Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News HAPPENING: VAXTARDS WILL HAVE HEART PROBLEMS

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

Scientifically proven

Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning

Last edited:
Over for @gymletethnicel , @Transcended Trucel

Remember if any member goes inactive here, they diedd from the jab :feelsdevil:

Don't forget about @PPEcel unless he got the (((CCP))) government agent one.:feelssus:
Ah yes, how could I ever forget our resident libcuck CCP shill

View attachment 535997

Scientifically proven

Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning

It's quite funny because I'm having heart palpitations rn :feelsohh:

See my thread (vaxx causes heart problems)

COVID VACCINE?? NAH IM GOOD BRO

MY ROIDER PSYCHOSIS PROTECTS AGAINST ALL PHYSICAL AND INTERDIMENSIONAL [UWSL]THREATS[/UWSL]

Pureblood chad dropping in real quick to dab on mudblood vaxx cattle:feelsLSD::dab::dab::dab:

View attachment 536014
:feelsseriously:
@WØLF the state of GrAYs
Remember last night when I told you 2021cels were cancer? That statement rings more and more true every single day, these fuckers just keep proving me right

Here’s the icing on the cake:
It's a trap :feelsUgh:
It’s a fucking tranny. Nigga unironically thought “it’s not a biological female so that makes it okay!”. The utter state of looksmaxfags in 2021 dude I’m fucking done

zHYfo5r.gif

See my thread (vaxx causes heart problems)

>Joined: Jul 22, 2021

Last edited:
10% Trolling the userbase
Remember last night when I told you 2021cels were cancer? That statement rings more and more true every single day, these fuckers just keep proving me right dude

Here’s the icing on the cake:

It’s a fucking tranny. Nigga said it as if it not being a biological female makes it ok. The absolute state of looksmaxfags in 2021

zHYfo5r.gif

>Joined: Jul 22, 2021
Gay ass niggers, acting like they aren't the problem, go jerk off or something, Jesus at least I'm honest with myself... What woman would want to be with anyone that posts on here, I've seen Fat Fucking niggers with more woman than I get ffs

Gay ass niggers, acting like they aren't the problem, go jerk off or something, Jesus at least I'm honest with myself... What woman would want to be with anyone that posts on here, I've seen Fat Fucking niggers with more woman than I get ffs
@Fat Link Thoughts?

Thank you for the post OP

Gay ass niggers
t. had a literal femboy avi
acting like they aren't the problem,
Hey faggot, I’m super nice and high inhib and polite irl, how exactly am I the problem?
go jerk off or something,
How dare you, it’s No Nut November you fucking heathen :lasereyes:
Jesus at least I'm honest with myself... What woman would want to be with anyone that posts on here,
Oh so women can just magically sense that I post on an obscure forum on the corner of the internet huh?

loling irl at your room temperature IQ and normtard fallacies :feelskek:
I've seen Fat Fucking niggers with more woman than I get ffs
Tbh same

Last edited:
Back in early 2020 there was constantly new studies that proved how covid19 was the worst virus of all time. Flying AIDS, everyone will die, instant-pneumonia. Nothing happened.

Nothing will happen if you take the vaccine either. Do whatever the fuck you want ngl.

i thinki gonna die from this cuckcine :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Nah bro, you're gonna survive. God likes to see us suffer so he makes sure incels live a long and miserable life.

Heart problems, yes, but that's not all either. There's more... :feelsjuice:

I got the chink vaccine. No mrna shit.

That's just a selling point for me to get the (((jab))).

Its so good when i will witness all the sex havers and foids die off with health issues. I wish it happened sooner. I also read reports that it reduces immune response and lowers the t cells.

This will be the first winter with all the blood clot shots working their 'magic' and people starting to drop dead (at least up here in Soviet Canook land) from shoveling their sidewalks and driveways. Let the games begin, boys and girls. :feelsdevil:

Medicine is not even a science.

Just pumping man made molecules into a human body and seeing what happens.

Modern science and engineering use differential equations. Where are these used in medicine?

Medicine is not even a science.

Just pumping man made molecules into a human body and seeing what happens.

Modern science and engineering use differential equations. Where are these used in medicine?
Is that a joke? DEs are used in medical research quite regularly to model things like the spread of cancer and the cycle of a medicine's dose in the body. Any system with some rate of change can be modeled with DEs, irrespective of the domain.

Is that a joke? DEs are used in medical research quite regularly to model things like the spread of cancer and the cycle of a medicine's dose in the body. Any system with some rate of change can be modeled with DEs, irrespective of the domain.

Let's take acute abdominal pain in a male adult. Is there a differential equation to diagnose the disease?

No there isn't. It's all prior probability type of thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back