Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Happening now at work] Boss locked up an incel in an office, so that businesspeople he's having a meeting with don't see him

Blackpilled_Normie

Blackpilled_Normie

Friend & Ally Of Incels
-
This is live reporting, from the office.

My boss had previously scheduled a meeting with a university student doing his masters, wanting to interview him.

He also had another meeting scheduled soon after, with a bunch of important businesspeople. He did not know what that student looks like.

As soon as the student enters, we see a big, fat, balding, sweaty, ugly dude. As soon as the boss saw what he looks like, he panicked and did not want to host him anymore. He did not want the normies/chad/stacies he will be shortly having a meeting with, to see the incel associated with him.

He told us to say that he was too busy now, and instead of meeting him, he's having the incel meet the boss' underling, my coworker. Moreover, he boss insisted that the incel be LOCKED in the office until the end of the meeting with my coworker, and should not be allowed out of it, lest the other guests see him.

I share the office with the coworker interviewing him, and he's just keeping the incel busy.

-----

My analysis: this is just, so fucking sad. Instant judgement was cast down on the poor lad, just because of his physical appearance. If he was good looking, the boss would have "showed him off" to his other guests, to show that he mingles with good looking people.

Incel is not just about sex. It has repercussions on all areas of life.

Holy hell if the incel was a fat ugly foid, you’d have news crews and Lynch mobs breaking into your building to publicly execute him

And if your boss was a foid, homeland security would be dragging out his bullet-ridden corpse from the building

Where I used to work, we had the bosses assistant take undesirable guys to the basement to supposedly guard a bee in a jar. Then this fat bald fuck knocked the jar over and eventually Richard Nixon got really mad at him.

Reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Homer and the other low IQ workers are hidden in the power plant inspection day.

Holy fuck, brutal lookism pill.

Reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Homer and the other low IQ workers are hidden in the power plant inspection day.
Kek I remember that :lul::lul:

Truth. The blackpill affects every affect aspect of your life. It's not just about women, but how you are treated by society. The uglier you are, the more likely you are to face rejection/humiliation/abuse, whether it's being passed over in job interviews, normies abusing you on the street, foids rejecting you, etc.

tfw you will never go back to the days when you were watching Simpsons episodes on tv without a care in the world

tfw you will never go back to the days when you were watching Simpsons episodes on tv without a care in the world
Feels bad man. Could any of us when we were kids have predicted the world of rejection and pain we'd grow up to experience? Actually, probably a lot of us did, especially since foidlets are particularly merciless in letting you know you're ugly as a little kid.

Spread the site to him

Yeah
I guess it's time for me to drop out
Tfw ur so ugly that you can't even wageslave and LDARmaxx
I want to kill myself

thanks for the daily blackpill fuel

Life was so simple.

And eating candy and chips watching this stuff.

Now I can barely find a movie I can watch without hating the normieism and NPCism in it.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I used to record them from the TV with my videocassette when I was 11-12.

What industry does this company operate in?

Where I used to work, we had the bosses assistant take undesirable guys to the basement to supposedly guard a bee in a jar. Then this fat bald fuck knocked the jar over and eventually Richard Nixon got really mad at him.
Believeable

Sounds like a nice boss tbh
I'd rather just be left alone to do my work than having to meet a bunch of strangers and pretend like Im normal

At my office, we only have whites and white Hispanics. They only hired me because the entire department is split between a Chinese faction and a white Hispanic because the Controller is Chinese and doesn't feel like speaking English half the time.

JustGetHiredBySameRaceTheory

Feels bad man. Could any of us when we were kids have predicted the world of rejection and pain we'd grow up to experience? Actually, probably a lot of us did, especially since foidlets are particularly merciless in letting you know you're ugly as a little kid.
I did. Always been blackpilled. Can see it in my passport photos from when I was younger. I stopped smiling at around 8

I work in the back i can seriously tell my boss wants me to stay away when customers come in
My analysis: this is just, so fucking sad. Instant judgement was cast down on the poor lad, just because of his physical appearance. If he was good looking, the boss would have "showed him off" to his other guests, to show that he mingles with good looking people.

Incel is not just about sex. It has repercussions on all areas of life.
This honestly has to change i wish there was a way.

Yet again normies wonder why we are obsessed with looks. Because of shit like this.

Kek I remember that :lul::lul:

ok I referenced that Simpsons episode first in this thread and no one bothered to acknowledge it. tfw incels treat you just like the foids do...forever ignored. even on incels.is life there are winners and losers and I'm among the losers

Damn they are treating him like a fucking gremlin.

If you don’t respect yourself no one will respect you. If you are fat and wearing ugly clothes you will look like an idiot who doesn’t know how to take care of himself.

ok I referenced that Simpsons episode first in this thread and no one bothered to acknowledge it. tfw incels treat you just like the foids do...forever ignored. even on incels.is life there are winners and losers and I'm among the losers
I didn't see you bro, I would have quoted you if I did

Truth. The blackpill affects every affect aspect of your life. It's not just about women, but how you are treated by society. The uglier you are, the more likely you are to face rejection/humiliation/abuse, whether it's being passed over in job interviews, normies abusing you on the street, foids rejecting you, etc.
Facts. Been at this job for almost a year and im still a temp. They hired in the normies tho....

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back