Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hapas>every racial mix

mulattos are number 2 and its close

They're greater in uglyness probably

what are they better at?

mestizos are number 3, castizos dont count

HAPAs can either become ER or Jazz

Hapa male = ER (suffering)

Hapa Female = ER's sister (amazing life free of worries)

Their lives are complete opposites

Hapa male = ER (suffering)
View attachment 1173133

Hapa Female = ER's sister (amazing life free of worries)
View attachment 1173132

Their lives are complete opposites
Hapa women do have it better but its cuz of their gender, and the difference isnt that big. hapa men aesthetically mog due to white bone structure, high nasal bridge and asian bone mass being better on men (all dominant). Also asian eyes+caucasoid browridge is better for males. ER's sister is actually worse looking than him she just has youth halo due to being like 4 years younger than him. She has a garbage maxilla and shitty eye area, she looks more like her mother. Maybe it helps her in a way due to looking kinda feminine but in her case her aesthetics are so bad that having a feminine eye area isnt enough

Last edited:
er's sister is 4 psl er is 4.5

hapa men have like a 6.5 psl ceiling, hapa women have a 5.5 psl ceiling

no hapa girl mogs alex schlab, simonas pham or charles melton

the best looking hapa girls look like generic htbs/stacylites

No offense but arguing about this is pointless if you're an incel

i don't believe that is your sister
my sister is very social media savvy and it sucks cuz she posts whatever she wants. She is also annoying at home. I wish i didnt have a sister.

@CruxGammata @WØLF @WorthlessSlavicShit @BlackCel_from_ZA
4 PSL. Not my type. I know Korea is already the most Westernized country in riceland, but she's still too westernized for my tastes. She's one of those hapas whose phenomenological characteristics are so nondescript that she could actually pass for white. That takes away from the hapa female's allure, in my opinion. Not to mention, she has zero sex appeal, which is ideal for me, but probably not for any other guy.

This isn't you're sister because she's Korean and you're Japanese :p

4 PSL. Not my type. I know Korea is already the most Westernized country in riceland, but she's still too westernized for my tastes. She's one of those hapas whose phenomenological characteristics are so nondescript that she could actually pass for white. That takes away from the hapa female's allure, in my opinion. Not to mention, she has zero sex appeal, which is ideal for me, but probably not for anyone else.

This isn't you're sister because she's Korean and you're Japanese :p
when she speaks korean i cringe ngl

when she speaks korean i cringe ngl
Is her inflecton morphology off? i wouldn't know because I don't speak the language, but I do want to learn it tbh.

Is her inflecton morphology off? i wouldn't know because I don't speak the language, but I do want to learn it tbh.
it doesnt suit her face and korean sounds like someone is asking questions every 5 seconds

it doesnt suit her face and korean sounds like someone is asking questions every 5 seconds
She's an Honorary Aryan just like @Zettabhai. You should've tagged him too since he's a haba.

just ban all the blue eyed users theory

This but unironically :yes:
blue eyed people have better features on avg ngl but if they live in white majority places or theyre sub 5 it means jackshit