Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hapas>every racial mix

just doxx yourself theory
tell her i want to cum in her mouth :feelsohh:

She's an Honorary Aryan just like @Zettabhai. You should've tagged him too since he's a haba.
Never knew he was a Haba, whatever that is

Hapas can slay in ricelands 'cause of jbw there, but will suffer ER fate in the west.

Hapas can slay in ricelands 'cause of jbw there, but will suffer ER fate in the west.
Should I dye my hair when I go back to asia this winter. I'm technically full rice but I look like a hapa. Am ogrecel btw

Central Asia was full of steppenigs chimping out because they were full of hapas going ER. Hapas should be quarantined for the sake of everyone else's safety.

true. i rate hapawhores above full blooded noodles and full blooded mayowhores.

blasians, mestizos and half curries are uglier
Isn't that for the better? What are you suggesting, do you want all of your Japanese woman get cream pied by cumskins?

Are you pro-race mixxing? :lul: @comradespiderman29
Probably bullshit data even here Indian-Cumskin moggs. What mogg?
The Lowest Shudroid >>>> The Highest Mutt
:yes::yes::yes:

Shudras are moggers like Reddys. More like Mumbai slum Dalits

Isn't that for the better? What are you suggesting, do you want all of your Japanese woman get cream pied by cumskins?
im hapa and white mog all japanese foids, i only care about japanese women in a sexual way. My women are hapa women. Why do curries and sandniggers like to say "your women"? It's the only thing you can say and im not even fully Japanese. Not once did i see a WMAF couple and think thats my woman being taken. I dont even see full asians as my kind subconsciously. It's a weak troll. I was talking about both genders, nice misinterpretation. Hapa men are basically whites with a few asian features+superior iq. Pale skin+ok height+youthful looks+caucasian features is pretty decent.
Are you pro-race mixxing? :lul: @comradespiderman29
yes, diversity is based since it helps cleanse non asian ethnic genetics
Probably bullshit data even here Indian-Cumskin moggs. What mogg?
they're top curries and hapas are inbetween asians and whites so it's pretty accurate. Hapas mog most so im fine with being below indian-whites. I was top of my class anyway so i mog all the averages comfortably.

Why do curries and sandniggers like to say "your women"?
Hapa = Full chink basically in looks
Not once did i see a WMAF couple and think thats my woman being taken.
Cuck
Hapa men are basically whites with a few asian features+superior iq. Pale skin+ok height+youthful looks+caucasian features
Opposite with Autism

@comradespiderman29
yes, diversity is based
Even if this was true, AMWF wouldn't happen NEARLY as much as WMAF. Basically chink race will get cucked by whites. Bad Idea