Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hanging out with normies is mogfuel

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
In every aspect possible. Today that nigga was talking about how his gf messages abut fucking:fuk:,kek and he is younger than me :cryfeels:
Not only that, in every aspect, from life experiences to living standards and so on.
And then it hits harder when you realize thats how everyone lives, how niggas were supposed to live.

Yeah, iMpRoVe yOuRsElF, my ass. What am i supposed to do, its like I'm a different specie.
I'm so far to normies that it is ridiculous.
I was always the weird one, as i grow up, i learned how to larp as a normie, but this still changes no thing, I'm still a life away from them.

The only thing you can do is wealthmaxx and mog them financially

It takes so much just to be accepted by normies, and your only reward will be constant mogging.

I fucking hate being mogged. Got brutally heightmogged today by some white roastie.

In every aspect possible. Today that nigga was talking about how his gf messages abut fucking:fuk:,kek and he is younger than me :cryfeels:
Not only that, in every aspect, from life experiences to living standards and so on.
And then it hits harder when you realize thats how everyone lives, how niggas were supposed to live.

Yeah, iMpRoVe yOuRsElF, my ass. What am i supposed to do, its like I'm a different specie.
I'm so far to normies that it is ridiculous.
I was always the weird one, as i grow up, i learned how to larp as a normie, but this still changes no thing, I'm still a life away from them.
the entire point of normies is to reinforce the idea that you do not belong