Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW HANGED WOMEN THREAD!!!

IMG 0339

I’d PAY to see this in person

FTM troons never made sense to me. Why would anyone voluntarily make their lives infinitely worse. I've never seen a "chad" FTM. At best they look lanky with facial hair
I know. Never understood it either. I think females are really so delusional they think they will live like a Chad after transitioning. Think about it. Chad is the only man they register as a man in their minds. All other men are invisible or not even human to them. They might genuinely believe they will live like Chad, and that makes their stupidity even funnier. Feels good to see them rot in loneliness after all the men they made lonely before by being a Chad only whore

IMG 0335
IMG 0334

Blonde slut deserved it

IMG 0336

Probably a prostitute jfl

IMG 0333

DIE!!!! ALL OF YOU!!!! EVERYTHING

I know. Never understood it either. I think females are really so delusional they think they will live like a Chad after transitioning. Think about it. Chad is the only man they register as a man in their minds. All other men are invisible or not even human to them. They might genuinely believe they will live like Chad, and that makes their stupidity even funnier. Feels good to see them rot in loneliness after all the men they made lonely before by being a Chad only whore
Trannies like "Elliot" Page literally threw their entire life away just because they thought they can be chad
Screenshot 2024 08 22 at 21658 AM

She wasn't even bad looking before but now she just looks pathetic and nobody takes her seriously

IMG 0334

This is my favorite photo of ALL TIME

IMG 0335

So hot imagining this blonde white bitch dressed like a prostitute slowly choking to death

Trannies like "Elliot" Page literally threw their entire life away just because they thought they can be chad
View attachment 1233096
She wasn't even bad looking before but now she just looks pathetic and nobody takes her seriously
Yep. Their stupidity amazes me, and I just find it hilarious they fucked up their lives for no reason. Why would they feel they wanna be men? They weren’t even masculine seeming women in the first place

I LOVE SEEING THEIR DISCOLORED SKIN

IT raid is very likely

what a nice thread :ahegao:

Based thread rest in piss you whores
Slow Motion Smoking GIF

I would like to be able to do a full suspension and then being detached to see how it feel before eventually doing it for real..
This thread is not life fuel enough to make me want to live this rotten subhuman life. BUT always happy to see them suffer :ahegao:

When you see this happen to a foid you know with 100% certainty she deserved it by being a dumb whore.

"ask and ye shall receive"...

This isnt medieval times, we dont need to see this :feelshaha: even though I scrolled through the entire first page :feelsdevil: