Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW HANGED WOMEN THREAD!!!

Every single one of those holes was breedable. What a terrible waste.

Last edited:
There's a reason you're one of my favorite users.

Stupid glowinigger thread, kys asap

when lad dumps u

help prevent roping

Judging by the homes / general areas where they are hanging themselves, they probably live in a 3rd world shithole, I'd hang myself too, especially if I was born in curryland.

why is every IT thread title nowadays some variant of 'what the fuck' btw

like are ITcels somehow becoming even more braindead

and like holy shit ~75% of the image is just black blobs, wtf is this a 5 y/o's art homework for kindergarten

Last edited:
Coomfuel thread.
Already cooked once.

Do you all genuinely get off sexually to this shit??

What do you actually find sexy about it I dont get it

why is every IT thread title nowadays some variant of 'what the fuck' btw

like are ITcels somehow becoming even more braindead

and like holy shit ~75% of the image is just black blobs, wtf is this a 5 y/o's art homework for kindergarten

WHAT THE FRICK :feelsahh:

WHAT THE FRICK :feelsahh:
Rtn

Apart from us that’s probably all they think about
I wouldn’t be surprised if It started coming out subconsciously in their posts
yea tbh ITcels are obsessed with nigger cock, if they were a television channel they would be named the BBC

Me neither nigga, I really don't get it. But hey, to each his own.

The only sad thing is that not all foid hanged there really died by hanging

Filmed Somewhere in Tel Aviv studio.
You know what I’m fed up with you kys you antisemitism right wingers are the problem with this world you should all be cleansed violently you goddamn bigot

You know what I’m fed up with you kys you antisemitism right wingers are the problem with this world you should all be cleansed violently you goddamn bigot
:feelsLSD: wytgoii mozel Tav

I'm not into it either, but I'd presume that they're getting off to the intrinsic justice of the situation

this thread is like OF for people with a moral compass

When you see this happen to a foid you know with 100% certainty she deserved it by being a dumb whore.
yes I just assume so. More likely than not she deserved it

I'm reminded of this young girl who killed herself by hanging herself on a big tree outsider her family house. it was from nearly a decade ago and i think the video was on youtube
You have a link?

like @SoycuckGodOfReddit said, it's mostly the justice aspect that I find appealing. If there were a foid whom I hypothetically cared for, I wouldn't want to see it

like @SoycuckGodOfReddit said, it's mostly the justice aspect that I find appealing. If there were a foid whom I hypothetically cared for, I wouldn't want to see it
yeah but caring for foids is lame so imo foids hanging is always funny

they will be reincarnated as a curry man in nova delhi

Lmao, Imagine living life on easy mode and you still end up killing yourself lol

Imagine being a woman and still killing yourself. That’s gotta be one of the most retarded things. They literally live life on absolute tutorial easy mode. Good things like love, sex, and friendships just get handed to them. They are treated like queens by everyone but chads, so nothing to complain about. I find it funny they kill themselves over literally nothing, yet people like us keep going in life. We easily have 100x the suffering any of these foids did, yet we have the mental fortitude to keep going. There’s no hope in site, yet we push as far as possible.
Right, and foids have no idea about any of it; they can't imagine what it is like to be us.

Right, and foids have no idea about any of it; they can't imagine what it is like to be us.
Yep. They just think, “oh Chad left me, I’m sooo sad, I can’t keep going without his love”, meanwhile there are dozens of looksmatched men who would gladly treat her well and love her. She never once experienced true forced loneliness in her life. It was all by choice, and her fault. A woman choosing to rot alone just because she can’t get Chad is as retarded as if you offered to give a homeless man a McDonald’s meal but he refused because he thinks he deserves a 5 star meal and would rather starve than settle for average food that is still perfectly good. That’s what these women do, and I have no sympathy for it. You don’t wanna settle for the perfectly good options you have, fucking rot bitch!

Wait wtf some of this whores want to be hanged? :feelsUgh: