Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW HANGED WOMEN THREAD!!!

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
★★★★★
WOMEN WHO DIED BY HANGING:

WATCH THIS: https://motherless.com/6719DFD

screenshot preview:
Screenshot 2024 08 22 at 14918 AM

Last edited:
unnamed-jpeg.1233057

Attachments

• unnamed.jpeg
    unnamed.jpeg
    285.6 KB · Views: 1,297
Greetings and salutations IT

I've never had standing sex

Rest in piss fuck faces :feelshmm::feelscomfy::feelsjuice:
peaky blinders GIF

4A51B06

This ones so fucking good

They hanged themselves after realizing that they couldn't get chad :lul::lul::lul:

GOD I LOVE IT WHEN WOMEN HANG TO DEATH

Cooming to this rn

Why would they kill themselves by hanging when they can just find a dark triad bf they can use to get a gun
don't know but I'm glad cause this is 10x hotter

Imagine being a woman and still killing yourself. That’s gotta be one of the most retarded things. They literally live life on absolute tutorial easy mode. Good things like love, sex, and friendships just get handed to them. They are treated like queens by everyone but chads, so nothing to complain about. I find it funny they kill themselves over literally nothing, yet people like us keep going in life. We easily have 100x the suffering any of these foids did, yet we have the mental fortitude to keep going. There’s no hope in site, yet we push as far as possible.

imagine being too stupid to realize what advantages you have in life over men.

"Chad just used me as a cumsock and now he is with another girl, i will rope!" :foidSoy:

its the proper method for eliminating worthless foids

I will send these to women who annoy me on the internet

Fapfuel thread

Its funny how alot of them kill themselves with clothes that show off their bodies

Even In death they are still whores

Imagine being a woman and still killing yourself. That’s gotta be one of the most retarded things. They literally live life on absolute tutorial easy mode. Good things like love, sex, and friendships just get handed to them. They are treated like queens by everyone but chads, so nothing to complain about. I find it funny they kill themselves over literally nothing, yet people like us keep going in life. We easily have 100x the suffering any of these foids did, yet we have the mental fortitude to keep going. There’s no hope in site, yet we push as far as possible.
yep. They wouldn't last a day in our shoes

Its funny how alot of them kill themselves with clothes that show off their bodies

Even In death they are still whores
whores to the end

yep. They wouldn't last a day in our shoes
True. Sad part is these entitled bitches don’t even realize how easy they have it. They just take it for granted. That’s why FTM trannies are so funny. They lived easy as a female, threw it all away just to become an incel, and then cry about how lonely they are and kill themselves. Just shows how quick females would succumb to the suffering we have daily. Also proves just how bad our lives are to the retards who say love and sex aren’t important. If it wasn’t important, these FTM trannies wouldn’t be dropping like flies

True. Sad part is these entitled bitches don’t even realize how easy they have it. They just take it for granted. That’s why FTM trannies are so funny. They lived easy as a female, threw it all away just to become an incel, and then cry about how lonely they are and kill themselves. Just shows how quick females would succumb to the suffering we have daily. Also proves just how bad our lives are to the retards who say love and sex aren’t important. If it wasn’t important, these FTM trannies wouldn’t be dropping like flies
FTM troons never made sense to me. Why would anyone voluntarily make their lives infinitely worse. I've never seen a "chad" FTM. At best they look lanky with facial hair

IMG 0343

HOLY SHIT IT’S THROBBING