Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

handling of the corona virus has reaffirmed the fact that governments are corrupt, lying idiots and normies are absolute fucking morons

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
governments: refusing to test people so as not to increase # of infected, lying about death rates, hiding info
from china to all western nations. Everyone has done this except for Singapore and South Korea.

Normies: "It's just the flu bro" despite having a 36 time higher death rate, many times more infectious, etc.

Both of these classes of people are complete fucking morons and no one should ever trust them or look to them for guidance. This just further cements the fact. They lie about everything.

There's as much truth about the handling of this shit as there is to how much normies claim to get laid.

economy would take a hit and that's no good for the boomers if governments were honest.

Death rate is around 3.4% as of now.

Yes man, people are fucking retarded, the coronavirus is way deadlier than these "muuh 2%".
I tried to warn my boomer coworker, but they don't want to listen.
But the virus is ultimate LifeFuel for me right now.

western boomers are much fatter and unhealthy than their chinese counterparts

whatever though, boomers are not entitled to not catching this virus. fuck them. everyone should spread this shit as much as possible.

Yeah the numbers must be much higher. No way European countries would have it spread this fast between them if just a couple dozen of people are sick in another country. No way someone form country A had contact with someone sick from country B if country B had like 60 cases for example and then they took it to c. A, from which almost instantly it got taken to country C and D etc. No way. Either the numbers are real and they are just spreading the virus themselves or the numbers are false.

Death rate is around 3.4% as of now.

source: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
@mylifeistrash @AsiaCel thoughts?
I want to create these daily

This global pandemic is simultaneously lifefuel and ldarfuel.

Corona chan will save us from the boomer menace.

Corona virus seems dangerous

It's extremely dangerous. Just look at what smarter, more math-oriented people are saying as opposed to the normies in the media. For instance:

And as for all the normies saying, "mUh VaCcInEs":

Last edited:
I hope the world's population greatly reduces from this
Too many oxygen wastes

Lifefuel for LDARmaxxedcels. Unfortunately for me I have an exam next week so I'll have to go out and I live in an infected country.

less panic more prep time for me

Very high IQ. World health organization is irrelevant and has no credibility. At this point I think I rather trust co than WHO

Hand sanitizer is sold out everywhere :feels::feels::feels::feels:

Most people who are in government are incompetent, corrupt and don't care about societyat all. They should be surveilled all the time (every single sound they pronounce, whatever they do state building, etc)

Pfft, corona virus...... the real threat is the globalists response to it, the fear they'll generate with headlines is just a way to manufacture consent for various invasions of your rights.

Forced vaccinations, invasive identification systems, medical surveillance, market manipulation (panic headlines to scare the masses but give the ruling class ample time to escape the stock markets) are just a few of the things that will come.

Best LDAR or go innawoods (until they build a fucking Walmart over the forest or something.)

Only truecels will hope to get corona virus. I really hope to get it tbh. It will do the work I couldn’t do because I’m too coward.

I tried talking with some normies about it at work and mentioned how even if you survive it, it stays in your gut forever and there's a good chance you'll get it again. That it can wreck your organs and that it has the potential to become very dangerous

They just wrote me off and basically called me so retarded, cause the government knows what they're doing bro.

Can't wait until they get it and die from it.

Last edited:
Just trust the government theory.

Massive idiocy and incompetence on full display by the morons in government and WHO. Literally abetting the spread via their policies, idiocy, and lack of common sense. They couldn't do a better job of making this a total lost cause if they tried.

Gvt has succeeded though in keeping most of the sheep calm as this stuff is circulating all over the place, infecting people who won't have the slightest clue they've been infected for weeks on end, as they spread it to countless others during that time period. It's the calm before the cull.

In the meantime, just wash your hands bruh.

I tried talking with some normies about it at work and mentioned how even if you survive it, it stays in your gut forever and there's a good chance you'll get it again. That it can wreck your organs and that it has the potential to become very dangerous

They just wrote me off and basically called me so retarded, cause the government knows what they're doing bro.

Can't wait until they get it and die from it.

Lmao. Normfags love the government.

Boomers don't know what that means, and if you explained it to them, they still wouldn't listen.

Lmao. Normfags love the government.
SUPPOSED 3% mortality rate (probably higher in reality) combined with how it's going to spread everywhere in a month spells out millions of deaths. They're so retarded they can't even do basic math and just say muh 3%

I ldar 99.9% of my life in my room so I'm safe

The virus isn't that dangerous to anybody that is reasonably healthy. The vast majority of casualties are going to be old boomers, people with poor health habits (extreme obesity, drug use, etc), and the very young (babies and small children). I'll probably be the first one here on this site to get it though as I work in a primary point of contact, so I'll let you guys know how it goes. I want my last internet activity to be on .co.

If it really was as dangerous as everyone here is saying, Chinese death toll would be in the hundreds of thousands, if not millions, hundreds of millions infected, and in South Korea death toll and infection rates would be much higher.

probably good idea but IV/theta crush would kill most puts as coronavirus crash will be very slow
options are gambles on potential sudden movements, just make sure that

A) they’re in the money
B) don’t expire soon in case this doesn’t work out
C) you don’t spend too much on them

This is the best time to SEA Max, Corona doesn't seem to spread there. Also ricecels and Italians are banned from SEA and Slav maxing right now.

If it really was as dangerous as everyone here is saying, Chinese death toll would be in the hundreds of thousands, if not millions, hundreds of millions infected, and in South Korea death toll and infection rates would be much higher.

I am not sure about south korea, but china basically imprisons and/or fires anyone who talks about it. I wouldnt trust what they are saying at all.
Reminder that Chernobyl death count is at 31.

Pfft, corona virus...... the real threat is the globalists response to it, the fear they'll generate with headlines is just a way to manufacture consent for various invasions of your rights.

Forced vaccinations, invasive identification systems, medical surveillance, market manipulation (panic headlines to scare the masses but give the ruling class ample time to escape the stock markets) are just a few of the things that will come.

Best LDAR or go innawoods (until they build a fucking Walmart over the forest or something.)

Yes goys, don't be afraid of the virus, the stock market musnt dip or I won't be able to buy myself a new summer home! What virus? It's just like the flu

images

Lifefuel for Stay Inside all daycels

mostly communist shitholes like china

This pandemic seems like it’s mostly going to cull off boomers and gooks that have poor health. Apparently the virus causes infertility though, so maybe that’s how it can wreck havoc on young normies (albeit cels might be affected but whatever)
I'm beginning to change my mind that it wasn't man made. Kills the very old immediately, stays in your system forever even if you recover, makes you sterile... It's the perfect population control.

I’m actually scared now :feelsmega:
Yes goys, don't be afraid of the virus, the stock market musnt dip or I won't be able to buy myself a new summer home! What virus? It's just like the flu

images
The virus isn't that dangerous to anybody that is reasonably healthy. The vast majority of casualties are going to be old boomers, people with poor health habits (extreme obesity, drug use, etc), and the very young (babies and small children). I'll probably be the first one here on this site to get it though as I work in a primary point of contact, so I'll let you guys know how it goes. I want my last internet activity to be on .co.

Ricecels could be lying though. What if it is in the millions by now???

Last edited:

i'm an asthmatic with what i think is an undiagnosed cardiovascular issue, it's so over for me

A lot of people don't think it's a man made virus. Even if it wasn't, just look at how the governments are handling the outbreak.
Yeah the numbers must be much higher. No way European countries would have it spread this fast between them if just a couple dozen of people are sick in another country. No way someone form country A had contact with someone sick from country B if country B had like 60 cases for example and then they took it to c. A, from which almost instantly it got taken to country C and D etc. No way. Either the numbers are real and they are just spreading the virus themselves or the numbers are false.
Exactly.