Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Don't underestimate the coronavirus

• Thread starter RemoveNormalfags
  • Start date
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Guys I think it's really happening and let me tell you why:

You can't trust the Chinese numbers. 2% death rate is a FUCKING JOKE.
Here is a small comparison:
South Korea:
21 deaths
30 recovered
Italy:
34 deaths
83 recovered
Iran:
54 deaths
175 recovered
Look at this, 2% death rate is literally a meme.
Source: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

There is no way, that the Chinese numbers are real, so I excluded them.

Also don't forget, there were patients who got the virus multiple times. So your body doesn't vaccinates you, after you "survived" it.
The virus isn't really completely researched yet, but some scientists say, it's like HIV. Once you got it, it won't got away.

The economy in the concerned countries is crashing. The markets are also going down.

Now to my country (Germany).
Our government is absolutely retarded, it will spread faster than in Italy. It's just a matter of time.
Btw. as we speak, there are millions of refugees on the way to Europe and the economy is crashing. It's really happening JFL.

Hopefully cities over here get quarantined soon and I will become a paid-NEET for at least a few months.

Let's hope for accelerationism.

I want to at least play the last of us 2 and cyberpunk 2077 first fuck

WAIT WHAT THE 2% DEATH RATE WAS A MEME?:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I AM HERE CASUALLY SHITPOSTING ABOUT IT AND IT IS ACTAULLY PRETY SERIOUS ?!!!!!

Looking forward to my spending my last days on earth with you boyos while quarantinemaxxing.

Corona-chan doing god's work

I don’t know why people still trust what China says. Theyre a communist country those are well known for lying about numbers especially about deaths.

I will die before seeing the end of One Piece.
this is the only thing that pisses me off.

I will die before seeing the end of One Piece.
this is the only thing that pisses me off.
same bro, I want to see zoro surpass Mihawk so baddd
And for Brook to see Laboon again
:feelsrope:

I hope it causes a major societal collapse. And I hope it causes massive chaos that neither police or army can not keep hold of.

I don’t know why people still trust what China says. Theyre a communist country those are well known for lying about numbers especially about deaths.
Yes man, they need to keep the mythos alive, that nothing can weaken them and people are believing it jfl.

Yes man, they need to keep the mythos alive, that nothing can weaken them and people are believing it jfl.
Their death toll is probably bigger since apparently they’re not trying actually fight the virus they’re just chucking infected people into camps and ignoring it.

It's just a headache, bro!

its just the flu brah

INDAREEEEEEEEE
P4

It's just an (((excuse))) to kill everyone with a (((tainted vaccine))). As well as to create a (((lockdown))) on (((soyciety))).

this is coom material, ugghhhhhh

Maybe i shouldnt

Will always underestimate it tbh

maybe they just want to kill off the old people
cause we cant afford them anymore .

but im going to wear a mask and gloves soon tbh

and buy some supplies maybe

i just hope the rumors are true

How does Iran have a more effective health care system than Italy or South Korea, wtf pewpew.
Tumblr plfl0mTKp11uhqdiro1 540

Wouldn't you calculate the mortality rate by dividing deaths by total infected?

Not sure what you're trying to prove by comparing death and recovery data, since active cases (where they are neither dead nor recovered) should also be factored in...

Last edited:
If we die we die. Just glad I didn't buy a rope yet.

Interesting data tbh, i apreciate the effort

Not sure what you're trying to prove by comparing death and recovery data, since active cases (where they are neither dead nor recovered) should also be factored in...
You are probably right, but I don't think active cases should be factored in, exactly why they are neither dead nor recovered. It's unsure yet, if they will survive or not. The virus attacks the lungs and it will take a while to 'off' its patients.

the corona virus couldn't arrive at a better time.

all the staceys that wanna 'travel' will get infected. its biblical, like the plague of egypt.
iv never been this excited before, and its a shame that it has to come from such a negative outcome, but if that what it takes- then be it.

Keep crying about it, I don’t even care.

the corona virus couldn't arrive at a better time.

all the staceys that wanna 'travel' will get infected. its biblical, like the plague of egypt.
iv never been this excited before, and its a shame that it has to come from such a negative outcome, but if that what it takes- then be it.
Yes bro, we (hopefully) finally get our revenge

2nd death in usa and an elementry school is infected lol

The wrath of god has come.We that forsook him shall now be dealt accordingly.I never expected dying a virgin...

WAIT WHAT THE 2% DEATH RATE WAS A MEME?:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I AM HERE CASUALLY SHITPOSTING ABOUT IT AND IT IS ACTAULLY PRETY SERIOUS ?!!!!!
I live in an infected country, time to prepmaxx

China's totally lying to save face, I watch Chinese YouTubers and they say there's tons of ppl getting taken away in bubbles. Hopefully it spreads, incels win either way, job market frees up, or deathwish is fulfilled.

But I'm too scared to die... A painful death no Less...

Only natural predators we have left is microorganisms. :feelskek:

Lifefuel for shortdickcels and shortcels. :feelsgah:

I fear this as much as i feared Y2K bug, as in not at all.
The mass fear is somewhat amusing though all things considered.

I fear this as much as i feared Y2K bug, as in not at all.
The mass fear is somewhat amusing though all things considered.
My governemt doesn't give a single fuck about it.
They will all wake up next to dead bodies soon. :feelsgah: